Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,904 members, 7,886,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (716495 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:25am On Nov 11, 2013
Party kor, dinner ni.. Na wa for NL CENSORED WORDS BOTS OO grin
grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:26am On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:
Who's talking about a party?
U were supposed to be our shot-throwing opponent. grin
Thank God say I late come tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:28am On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:
Who's talking about a party?
U were supposed to be our shot-throwing opponent. grin

Lol. I just realised that was a 3some. U need to go wash out ur thoughts Jb, with jik and hypo.
grin grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:28am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Acid Agn? May we go call acidosis o.

*pulls her ear and plays wt it*

lol
see bad play cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:29am On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

Wetin concern moses with mountain? Na red sea u for use illustrate.
grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:30am On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:
heheheh.... this bum bum is too big for pankere. Go uproot tree for bush come take flog am grin
This pankere na special one. Na d one wey go dey appropriate to flog that tn wey you dey shake.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:32am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Don't mind him o..we had already selected stones and readied our catapults,,alas jb wasn't around..be thanking Godtongue

Harpic biti bawo Be careful urself o

Ajesara n be grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:34am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
NEVER!!!!gringrin *dancing scale ewulipsrsealed
Aso Odun o......Ehen! *watches her as she dances seductively imagining who she's shaking all that tn 4* wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:35am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
This pankere na special one. Na d one wey go dey appropriate to flog that tn wey you dey shake.

i hear you
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:36am On Nov 11, 2013
the great feeler, continue feeling.. Ah dey learn feelings from u so grin
Learn well even as you don deactivate tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:38am On Nov 11, 2013
whoever feels i deactivate because of her *yimu* vixen knew better and earlier. Bye all kiss
Eeya pele. Was the kitchen too hot? sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:40am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Eeya pele. Was the kitchen too hot? sad

lmfao! cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:47am On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:
oya na cry
Ok I will sing 4u. Which song do you want? wink

ms_pee:
lol
see bad play cheesy
Nor worry. The play will get badder wink

ms_pee:

i hear you
Good. *catches her. Holds her two hands*

ms_pee:
lmfao! cheesy
Bad gyal cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:55am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Ok I will sing 4u. Which song do you want? wink

Any good one dear.

Jbluv55:

Nor worry. The play will get badder wink

abeg o. shift your bad play to shugamania o
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:00am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:

Bad gyal cheesy cheesy cheesy

wink wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:02am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:

Good. *catches her. Holds her two hands*

After holding my two hands, what next? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 2:06am On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:
After holding my two hands, what next? undecided
*Aaww! She's already scared. lemme just allow her be for 2nyt. Releases her*
Your punishment shall be tomorrow.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:11am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
*Aaww! She's already scared. lemme just allow her be for 2nyt. Releases her*
Your punishment shall be tomorrow.

And what would the punishment be? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 2:15am On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

And what would the punishment be? undecided
Dnt be over-anxious dear. There won't be a punishment thoh if you stop shaking those tinz seductively wink.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:18am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Dnt be over-anxious dear. There won't be a punishment thoh if you stop shaking those tinz seductively wink.

cheesy cheesy
I won't stop, i won't stop tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 2:22am On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

cheesy cheesy
I won't stop, i won't stop tongue
We shall C then. Your pankere dey here wt me wey I go carry flog you till you cry n cry n beg for forgiveness tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:35am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
We shall C then. Your pankere dey here wt me wey I go carry flog you till you cry n cry n beg for forgiveness tongue

show me the picture of the pankere, or e no dey with you! tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 2:41am On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

show me the picture of the pankere, or e no dey with you! tongue
Hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy .........Nor worry. If I show you, you go plan how to scuttle the plan so in Shuga's voice "Ohun ti agba fi n jeun, abe ewe ni n gbe". wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:48am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy .........Nor worry. If I show you, you go plan how to scuttle the plan so in Shuga's voice "Ohun ti agba fi n jeun, abe ewe ni n gbe". wink

i will cry o
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 2:52am On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:
i will cry o
shocked shocked shocked. Even without using the pankere you don already wan cry. If you con C am nko or I con mistakenly use am flog you na im be say lipsrsealed

Anyway if you cry, I go sing for you tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 6:33am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
shocked shocked shocked. Even without using the pankere you don already wan cry. If you con C am nko or I con mistakenly use am flog you na im be say lipsrsealed

Anyway if you cry, I go sing for you tongue

Oya, I have started crying. cry cry cry cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 11, 2013
How dare Ruby de-activate!?
Some NLanders need laying of hands
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2013
9icegee: *over-sized bum bum k...see her small yash!! Sends me to sleep!*

Lol. You dey craze! cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Ms binu dear. You have to run a race first befor you can be declared winner na. Oya let me feel what you r clutching. Does it hurt. grin
Noo..it doesn't hurt again.. Don't feel tongue

whoever feels i deactivate because of her *yimu* vixen knew better and earlier. Bye all kiss
Thou shall not call my name..u've fallen my hand on soo many different levels..just swerve angry

Jbluv55:
Its called the "nothing goes for......lipsrsealed" policy grin
Haba jb..eyi o ma da embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2013
Vickii Ro: How dare Ruby de-activate!?

As in eh...

So one of the memes I saw on that nairaland picture thread about guys forming hard men on nairaland and crying offline and then deactivating is actually true eh? undecided

Lemme goan look at the thread again grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Aso Odun o......Ehen! *watches her as she dances seductively imagining who she's shaking all that tn 4* wink

grin I'm shaking it for...lipsrsealed

Jbluv55:
Ajesara n be grin
cheesycheesy

So its jb and ms pee that crawled..issokay..I saw somethings sha tongue

Vickii Ro: How dare Ruby de-activate!?
Infact dey need to be stripped and tied to a pole..and then whipped with palmfronds that has been soaked in wax for 2 days.. Just imagine 'nobody' *loooooooooong hisss* angry

Una good morning like that..dis kind early morning news ehn..e get as e be..neeways have a great week
P.S: ms pee,,I caught u peeping otongue goodmorning
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 7:12am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

So its jb and ms pee that crawled..issokay..I saw somethings sha tongue

What and what did you see? wink

thatgurlvixen:
Una good morning like that..dis kind early morning news ehn..e get as e be..neeways have a great week
P.S: ms pee,,I caught u peeping otongue goodmorning

Good morning my dear. How are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.