Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,904 members, 7,886,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (716494 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 11, 2013
let them go ahead and scream,to everybody that yeah we clashed *lousiness* somebody wont get neither a remorse feeling from me nor an apology in ma VN 2mao.. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy. This is interesting. Nor worry. You go get ur aso odun but hope you know my policy grin
I don't know any policy o angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 1:00am On Nov 11, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: Would do another 2mao then wink why the 'kudos'?

It's an apology right?

Or not
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:00am On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee: *singing*
them go dey whine, dey cry, dey complain, but e no concern me.

I come here come play and laugh, some people come here come feel important because them no get life outside nairaland.
*dancing skelewu with my tongue out*

I have succeeded in pressing a button and breaking a bone tonight.

obatala, thank you o grin

*shaking my oversized bum-bum* cheesy
Na dat bum bum wey I wan flog with pankere na im you still dey shake like this?
*looks for the pankere*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:01am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
shockedshocked ya wicked..I wee tell for uembarassed..FYI,,its crest not mama lemontongue..mama lemon can't give u this kind of sparklesgringringrin

Should i na say you used harpic then? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Haaaa! Me wey nor even reach to handle one lady na im two hot chics wan make we do party lipsrsealed

I go give the answer soon.
Party kor, dinner ni.. Na wa for NL CENSORED WORDS BOTS OO grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:01am On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:
Lailai.. me Wey be michael Jackson incarnate cool cheesy

In fact, am ready when u are cheesy

Goodnight sis. Sleep tight kiss

@Vickii, goodnight too dear kiss
Oya na.....na Moses go locate mountain or vice versa? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 1:02am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Haaaa! Me wey nor even reach to handle one lady na im two hot chics wan make we do party lipsrsealed

Who's talking about a party?
U were supposed to be our shot-throwing opponent. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

It's an apology right?

Or not
it is
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 1:04am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:

Lol. I just realised that was a 3some. U need to go wash out ur thoughts Jb, with jik and hypo.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:04am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Kaboom is small..remember supa strikas comics with shegz back then..it would be KABLAM!!!grin
If we join d two d tn go con bcom KABOOMKABLAM.........sounds sweet. When are you coming so we can start?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 1:05am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Oya na.....na Moses go locate mountain or vice versa? grin

Wetin concern moses with mountain? Na red sea u for use illustrate.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:07am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Na dat bum bum wey I wan flog with pankere na im you still dey shake like this?
*looks for the pankere*

heheheh.... this bum bum is too big for pankere. Go uproot tree for bush come take flog am grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

Don't mind him o..we had already selected stones and readied our catapults,,alas jb wasn't around..be thanking Godtongue

ms_pee:

Should i na say you used harpic then? grin

Harpic biti bawo Be careful urself o
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:07am On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:
He he..
Jb, why do we need to go to a corner to sing?

Omo, I dey go work today o.
Got few hours of sleep left, so I'll be logging off soon.

@ms pee, please tell ammanda she can have it forever n ever.. amen cheesy
Away from all the noise and distraction na.....and then maybe I cud teach you som tactics too grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

Wetin concern moses with mountain? Na red sea u for use illustrate.
hahahahaha grin
thatgurlvixen: angry u can't say odaaroo back??oya return it..I for no tell u seftongue
odaaroo behbeh tongue grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
If we join d two d tn go con bcom KABOOMKABLAM.........sounds sweet. When are you coming so we can start?
NEVER!!!!gringrin *dancing scale ewulipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:08am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen: To my "mumses" shuga and luxanne..odaaroo.. Daddy jb,,odaaroo too.. Don't let me do ojoro..9ice gee..goodnyt too..ms pee just strolled in,,u too odaaro cheesy
Night Vixen
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:11am On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:
Please na cry

shebi you know you don't like seeing me cry
Oya only for that reason n boy for the former reason. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 1:14am On Nov 11, 2013
Lol. I need to sleep abeg.

Night guys, glad d peace is back smiley

Sleep well people and have a great week ahead :-
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:15am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
smiley

Chei..u have hurt me here *clutches chest* cry
Ms binu dear. You have to run a race first befor you can be declared winner na. Oya let me feel what you r clutching. Does it hurt. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania: Lol. I need to sleep abeg.

odaaro shuga mama grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:15am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Harpic biti bawo Be careful urself o

lmao! E can pain sha tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:16am On Nov 11, 2013

Shugadarl Nyc Nyt dear. We meet @ d corner 2moro.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Ms binu dear. You have to run a race first befor you can be declared winner na. Oya let me feel what you r clutching. Does it hurt. grin
the great feeler, continue feeling.. Ah dey learn feelings from u so grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:19am On Nov 11, 2013

Good night dear cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:22am On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:
Nitlad ke! He isn't the one that wants to drink acid o.

shuo! You wan kill me before the person wey wan die go die ni? undecided
Acid Agn? May we go call acidosis o.

*pulls her ear and plays wt it*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:22am On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:
u're too late, they don close ring now.
Come back tomorrow.

grin
We both know u know who it is. No be me go tell u.
grin cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 11, 2013
whoever feels i deactivate because of her *yimu* vixen knew better and earlier. Bye all kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:23am On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Oya only for that reason n boy for the former reason. wink

oya na cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:24am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
I don't know any policy o angry
Its called the "nothing goes for......lipsrsealed" policy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.