Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,868 members, 7,886,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (716471 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Lol. Even if I quarel with zombie, no nightmares.

Empty VN undecided
Fumble bere
who give ajesara ?

You watch horror films?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:
Fumble bere
who give ajesara ?

You watch horror films?

Not anymore. embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:
grin
You got one of the reasons twice tongue
Upon everythingembarassed only 1 I get

ms_pee:

I see you too dear. How are you?
I'm fine o..wanted to do small amebo..break has ended..una bye bye kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Not anymore. embarassed
Hehehe cheesy

you no even get chest grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
*eats suya with fanta*

Anylonger throat who cares shud raise his or her hands up
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Upon everythingembarassed only 1 I get

I'm fine o..wanted to do small amebo..break has ended..una bye bye kiss

If you didn't get any nko, tongue
you try na, u got it twice grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ammanda :
*eats suya with fanta*

Na jeje trouble sit down before you go give am knock,
if e open door you nor go wait o angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:

Na jeje trouble sit down before you go give am knock,
if e open door you nor go wait o angry
which one be trouble ontop my suya and fanta again? Just talk say u won chop
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ammanda :
which one be trouble ontop my suya and fanta again? Just talk say u won chop
you no even sabi chop life undecided
suya and fanta embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:
Hehehe cheesy

you no even get chest grin

Uhn uhn. I no get chest, my neck dey attached to my belle no chest for middle. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ammanda :
*eats suya with fanta*

Ordinary suya and fanta naim you dey use do yanga? You know wetin I dey chop now? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Ordinary suya and fanta naim you dey use do yanga? You know wetin I dey chop now? undecided
I know. U dey smoke garri with groundnut tongue
My Suya and fanta rocks
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ammanda :
I know. U dey smoke garri with groundnut tongue
My Suya and fanta rocks

Who tell you that one? undecided
I'm eating grilled fish with cold hollandia yogurt.
And using wine to wash my hands.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lol. The sexywapmaster is not new. Still trying to figure it out though.

Howdy everyone.
Ms pee, hope u're not missing ur sweetheart wink lipsrsealed

Vixen, I see u too..
Now u see me, now u don't wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Who tell you that one? undecided
I'm eating grilled fish with cold hollandia yogurt.
And using wine to wash my hands.
this lie can move mountain o

Wetin be wine again sef

Morning fresh I guess.

Hi shuga
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:
Howdy everyone.
Ms pee, hope u're not missing ur sweetheart wink lipsrsealed

Nah. The only sweetheart I'm missing right now is lipsrsealed
He will be here soon wink

How are you dear?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ammanda :
this lie can move mountain o

Wetin be wine again sef

Morning fresh I guess.

Hehe...I know say na the wine wey you dey drink for house be that. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sexywapmaster(f): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
i dont know how to use this chatroom thas why
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
sexywapmaster: i dont know how to use this chatroom thas why

Shhhhh undecided
Go and buy Jamb form, get admission and do it as a discipline.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Nah. The only sweetheart I'm missing right now is lipsrsealed
He will be here soon wink

How are you dear?

nitlad:

And he's here grin

He he, am OK jare. U?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
ReineViolette:
kiss kiss

You are welcome dear.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sexywapmaster(f): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
what does you mean by that? @mrs pee
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
He he . Wth was that Nitty?
U sounded like an alien grin

@ms pee, Lol. Play nice
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

And he's here grin

He he, am OK jare. U?

Uhn uhn. It's not that one jor

I'm fine o. How's your day going?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:
@ms pee, Lol. Play nice

Aiit dear, I understand. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chycoroxie(f): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
Good afternoon gamites,its been a while
Ruby sends his apologies

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
chycoroxie: Good afternoon gamites,its been a while
Ruby sends his apologies
Not accepted angry let him log in and upload it himself angry
Then i can start thinkin if i want to accept it or not tongue

Nitlad's voicenote yaff crashed my fone o grin shuga the thng no fear you?

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Where are all the voice notes? I think its best someone creates a thread and post all the voice-note links there.

Hello everyone. Where's Ms_Pee?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Obinoscopy:
Hello everyone. Where's Ms_Pee?

Right here, hun. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Right here, hun. smiley
Hey Ms_Pee, I'm so glad seeing you cheesy. The mere sight of you makes me feel good smiley.

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.