Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,125 members, 7,913,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:25 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (724039 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

Goodness grin

Ms_pee, you berra tell us what exactly you feel for this guy cos you can't do without calling his name tongue

*now tht she's teasing me, have i complained? The next tin now, she'l show up tht vexing pretense of hers...girls with their formings! At least now she cant argue de talking in opposite again can she...?i'l simply say nothing, because if i talk now, she'l start her spats again. I guess she's better off this way...and next time she wants to talk about me, wont it show she's a civilizd babe by using my nick, instead of phrases like 'this guy'. I'l be happy if she does. And i know she likes making me happy*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos: Eni tinu banbi kolo koso mi, iye okan aye tongue

onpe angry

lool. aboki. o ti de
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

shakara boi, u missed ur sweetheart i guess.

grin
yup i missed u abi ori wink how u dowin?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin

*Now playing Don Williams - It must be love *

Abeg o. angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos: Eni tinu banbi kolo koso mi, iye okan aye tongue

onpe angry
grin kokanaye.com woh grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
jbluv oo sad wia him go sef
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin

this deactivate button don suffer o.

Anyways, am going with u guys too.. cry

grin

Oya hurry, we still get space inside the plane cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi:

lool. aboki. o ti de
gringrin

i did one song for you cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
NoLoveLost: grin kokanaye.com woh grin
ruby embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:
gringrin

i did one song for you cheesy

Where im dey?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Don't worry dear, 9icegee will soon drop his' VN... wink
shebi it's love inspiration you girls are talking about? wink
*i wonder wot VN is...veneral stuff i guess it shud be, especially considering de source, this girl! All she thinks of r things related to stuffs around tht area...i dont know exactly wot this girl wants from me. Y cant she come out and state clearly {with tht her small voice (i tot wt al de trouble she causes she shud have one threatening male voice, not knowing she has a tiny voice like ones used for advert!)}....i guess de best tin 4now is to just side step over her and move into de room.*..
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ms pee
luxanne
shuga
sweet tease kisskisskiss

i tro salute grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi:

ohhh haba. . . e nor reach dat one.. na joke i dey o

Don't beg me, I'm going cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:
ruby embarassed
oga mi sir grin y u embarassed u s#it for body
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos: Ms pee
luxanne
shuga
sweet tease kisskisskiss

i tro salute grin
add ma name undecided cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Don't beg me, I'm going cry

Ok then.. Odabo tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi:

Where im dey?
I dey come but promise you won't deactivate after listening smiley

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:
I dey come but promise you won't deactivate after listening smiley

Depends. . If it make me go mad, i will
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
9icegee: *now tht she's teasing me, have i complained? The next tin now, she'l show up tht vexing pretense of hers...girls with their formings! At least now she cant argue de talking in opposite again can she...?i'l simply say nothing, because if i talk now, she'l start her spats again. I guess she's better off this way*

*phew, you just won't stop right?

Okay 9icegee, what's your problem with me? Let's get this settled and pls let's do this without you having to converse your usual way smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne jst bone me put 4 one side lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
NoLoveLost: luxanne sad
NoLoveLost: luxanne jst bone me put 4 one side lipsrsealed

You disappoint me ruby, got nothing to say to you.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
NoLoveLost: oga mi sir grin y u embarassed u s#it for body
Remove lost from ur name....
U call me oga u still ask that kind question undecided

NoLoveLost: add ma name undecided cry
u be female
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:
hahaha cheesy

ms pee... I love you too wink

Why are you laughing? sad

Thanks. Does that mean you don't love ST anymore? wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

You disappoint me ruby, got nothing to say to you.
lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne
shuga
sweet tease kisskisskiss

i tro salute grin

Lol...we tro salute too cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi:

Depends. . If it make me go mad, i will
Naa U'll just LIO undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
weyrey. post d yeye tn
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

*phew, you just won't stop right?

Okay 9icegee, what's your problem with me? Let's get this settled and pls let's do this without you having to converse your usual way smiley
lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne
shuga
sweet tease kisskisskiss

i tro salute grin

I catch the salute o, how far? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:
Remove lost from ur name....
U call me oga u still ask that kind question undecided

u be female
y make i remove lost? E make am complete jooh.. Ah knw d msg am tryna pass tongue

ah dey place u 4 hot seat ni grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.