Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,119 members, 7,946,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (733726 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Obinoscopy: Where are all the voice notes? I think its best someone creates a thread and post all the voice-note links there.

Hello everyone. Where's Ms_Pee?
Ok sir. Noted but to that i'll nid permission from forum members to carry put that feat.
So if you subscribe to the boldrd pls signify by liking. I need @ least half of the forum members to vote in affirmative to make that happen.

7 Likes

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
NoLoveLost: u wan turn 9icegee grin issorait
No be that kind thinking abeggrin

when e no be say dem plaster my mouth
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
What do want to learn. I've bin proven to be a good guide& a good lecturer.....but I have a policy grin wink

gringrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
sweet-tease:
Ghen ghen! Ms_pee love story season 2 grin

Obino, long time no post. Awayu?
LOL @ bolded. Ehen? Sweet Tease you get sweet&sharp eyes o. grin this is serious. grin

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
LOL @ bolded. Ehen? Sweet Tease you get sweet&sharp eyes o. grin this is serious. grin

How her eyes take sharp? Wetin you think say she dey talk about?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
And again, how many people listened to that VN from nitlad gringrin

I'm still laughing...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

How her eyes take sharp? Wetin you think say she dey talk about?
she can see the future cheesy

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Hehehehe... you see it? It's good to dump/change your wooden doors for original bullet proof doors. wink
Atleast, your mind will be at peace that you are safe. grin

When one door closes, another one will open very wide for you even without opening/touching it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hmmm........these ur door wey close .....you go fit expansiate? N d one wey open? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee: Obinoscopy
Jbluv
harlos
Shuga
Luxanne
vixen
lalaboi
sweet tease
reineviolet
ammanda

No matter what happens/has happened... kiss kiss kiss
TNX 4 d love.

@Obinoscopy TNX also.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne: Good evening ladies and gent smiley
Hello LL
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
nitlad:

[size=50pt]Na Baba God Ogun Lakaaye go behead go bless all of una wen do VN Without giving SO to nitlad Baba!!![/size]

kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss
That's good nitty boy. smiley

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:
No be that kind thinking abeggrin

when e no be say dem plaster my mouth
grin grin 9icegee must be a philosopher grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:
You haff hurt me cry cry
I'm deactivating cry
luxanne: shocked lala, you see what you have caused?
Am deactivating too, bye people sad
Shugamania:
grin grin
this deactivate button don suffer o.
Anyways, am going with u guys too.. cry
lalaboi: Heheh/ . i'm gona deactivate too lol
Then I think I shud ff suit. Or I shud go first. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:
I dey come but promise you won't deactivate after listening smiley
Na so you like lalaboi reach?grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
NoLoveLost: jb, sighted with my sniper.. The great feeler grin
Me sef still dey vex seriously wt you angryangryangry
In short plenty of love is lost.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Swiftboy: Hello everybody! Who missed me?
You nor go kno who miss you as you nor dey read/reply note wey dem leave for you tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:07am On Nov 12, 2013
ms_pee:
I'm still crying cry
Eeya! Heavy hearts r like heavy clouds.....both must shed water to become lighter......so nor worry. It isn't a bad tn to cry you hear tongue

2 Likes

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:11am On Nov 12, 2013
ms_pee:
You dey fear? undecided
Fear wetin? The dead? Na to just do a minute silence & then just say "God bless the dead". Shikena.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:12am On Nov 12, 2013
harlos:

good evening, how was ur monday?
Twas fine broda. And urs?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:29am On Nov 12, 2013
ms_pee: Shameful, I tell ya. embarassed
Luke say d tn dey pain you. You dey miss am? tongue

ms_pee:
Me keh? I dey mad? Na only animal go deactivate because of that kain thing.
As I young reach, I get sense pass some boys. Woman wrapper boys, they bend their hands to cry when a girl throws a shot at them online, and they shamefully deactivate.
Ehen? But me go like(as you get sense reach) make you still experiment the below threat like very soon grin

ms_pee:
I don hear sad
But I go still deactivate sha angry
I get chicken mind
Seriously I wan know who n who go cry if you deactivate. You sef for like know abi? Are you game for the experiment ? I'll render any assistance needed be it emotional, psychological, even physical and of coz you know say I go fit give you morale also wink

So when is it gonna be? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:31am On Nov 12, 2013
G'nyt and G'morn to everyone.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 12:45am On Nov 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
Me sef still dey vex seriously wt you angryangryangry
In short plenty of love is lost.
for say why sad Say I swerve one acct, give myself break and open anoda lipsrsealed abegi I dnt expect u to act like d gals, if d gals lift am, u nr suppose luk dia 2ce undecided #disappointed!!

No love lost, no love found tongue presidency nr dey hereditary, as one person as$ dey swerve na I'm anoda person as$ dey enta tongue I Knw Y I Choosed The Nick grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 5:55am On Nov 12, 2013
NoLoveLost: for say why sad Say I swerve one acct, give myself break and open anoda lipsrsealed abegi I dnt expect u to act like d gals, if d gals lift am, u nr suppose luk dia 2ce undecided #disappointed!!

No love lost, no love found tongue presidency nr dey hereditary, as one person as$ dey swerve na I'm anoda person as$ dey enta tongue I Knw Y I Choosed The Nick grin
undecided undecided angry angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 12, 2013
harlos:

If you didn't get any nko, tongue
you try na, u got it twice grin

Limmeembarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 12, 2013
Shugamania:
Vixen, I see u too..
Now u see me, now u don't wink

Shuga good morning oo..u didn't see me and u didn't ask of me abi..issokay
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 12, 2013
ms_pee: Obinoscopy
Jbluv
harlos
Shuga
Luxanne
vixen
lalaboi
sweet tease
reineviolet
ammanda

No matter what happens/has happened... kiss kiss kiss

I wasn't sure what exactly to expect but it definitely wasn't this..I laughed soo hard..I got d "look"... Love you too ms pee
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 12, 2013
NoLoveLost: mama taiye smiley

Did I give u permission to call her that Biko gaan find ur own name for hertongue

Lala,,dis one ya peeping early morning ehn..Goodmorning shagrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2013
harlos: Ms pee
luxanne
shuga
sweet tease kisskisskiss

i tro salute grin

I small abi Dats why my name isn't there angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 7:06am On Nov 12, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Limmeembarassed
this kind of face early in the morning, se u dey blush ni? tongue

thatgurlvixen:

I small abi Dats why my name isn't there angry

uhm... What can i do for you undecided
No good morning, no how are you..undecided.

Thatgurlvixen (hug)
Sweet teasekisskiss
good morning.

All house, good morning
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Y
harlos:
this kind of face early in the morning, se u dey blush ni? tongue

uhm... What can i do for you undecided
No good morning, no how are you..undecided.

Thatgurlvixen (hug)
Sweet teasekisskiss
good morning.

All house, good morning
Goodmorning boo kiss...... How was your nyt?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Did I give u permission to call her that Biko gaan find ur own name for hertongue

Lala,,dis one ya peeping early morning ehn..Goodmorning shagrin

I wasnt peeping o. i was sleep-nairalanding
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
Ok sir. Noted but to that i'll nid permission from forum members to carry put that feat.
So if you subscribe to the boldrd pls signify by liking. I need @ least half of the forum members to vote in affirmative to make that happen.

Yels.. do trhissss. . . i have not even hard nitlad's one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.