Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:46 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (729180 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
NoLoveLost: ah maybe you dont know, harlos is my brother.. ST is 'our' wife grin
Harlos dint say so
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
Shhssh gini? U don't want to say? Am calling someone right away

TOVOT, TOVOT,TOVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Ur attention is NEEDED HERE
Chai, kedu ihe mme nwanya ochoro itinye aja na garri m? sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
Harlos dint say so
i forgive him.. He forgets some things sometimes wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Obinoscopy: Chai, kedu ihe mme nwanya ochoro itinye aja na garri m? sad
oge inaetinye aja na nkem kwanu?

Gorom motor ma oburoya eh
In fact, ka mgaa kpo tovot ebe a
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nolovelost abeg if u finish reading the post and the link above me, could you pls summarize for me?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Obinoscopy: Chai, kedu ihe mme nwanya ochoro itinye aja na garri m? sad

She has not only poured sand in your garri, she also added otapiapia.

Well, bye. sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
which of them will like it? tovot or mss pee?

Wow!!! lipsrsealed

Well, thanks dear.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
ms_pee:

She has not only poured sand in your garri, she also added otapiapia.

Well, bye. sad
Ms Pee darling, don't listen to ammanda's accusations. They are false. Don't let her sever the friendship between us. That thing going between us should continue, don't let our enemies win sad.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda na Bebeto? lol. u nor tell me say u be magician na grin

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
ms_pee:

Wow!!! lipsrsealed

Well, thanks dear.
my dear, we ladies do it for ourselves here since long time ago. Awww that reminds me of the old days with fairygeh, opeoluwa etc.
It's safe to know what u r in for o
Thou not saying you shouldn't try ur luck sha.

Obinoscopy am sorry, am really sorry, and am still sorry if am put sand into ur garri but that's one problem I have. I don't really know how to hide truth, teach me if you can, pllllssss!

cheesy

Lalaboi am I really one?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
my dear, we ladies do it for ourselves here since long time ago. Awww that reminds me of the old days with fairygeh, opeoluwa etc.
It's safe to know what u r in for o
Thou not saying you shouldn't try ur luck sha.

Obinoscopy am sorry, am really sorry, and am still sorry if am put sand into ur garri but that's one problem I have. I don't really know how to hide truth, teach me if you can, pllllssss!

cheesy

Lalaboi am I really one?

Seen, noted, taken, understood. Thanks a bunch dear

I'm leaving! Bye!

*clicks the deactivation button*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
Nolovelost abeg if u finish reading the post and the link above me, could you pls summarize for me?
smh.. it has been removed.. i dont click such links too lol grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
ms_pee:

Seen, noted, taken, understood. Thanks a bunch dear

I'm leaving! Bye!

*clicks the deactivation button*

I don't support the de activation button
I've lost brenda, fairy, ope etc some many of them. Maybe they are somewhere else, don't won't to miss another.

Nolove, it's better removed.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :

I don't support the de activation button
I've lost brenda, fairy, ope etc some many of them. Maybe they are somewhere else, don't won't to miss another.

But I just have to go sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :

Nolove, it's better removed.
Ammanda am hungry again cry cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
ms_pee:

But I just have to go sad
but why?

Nolove, why are you hungry by this time?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
lalaboi:

Yels.. do trhissss. . . i have not even hard nitlad's one
Okies. Collation in progress.

Good evening to you all.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
but why?

I wonder oo.. am even at the cafe.. i'm keeking so i'm finding it hard to leave my system lol!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
harlos: Good morning jbluv Ammanda wink

WOW! I made the 24000th Post...
Congratulations. I wud hav loved it if I had beaten you to it but na ur luck sha. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
Good morning to you
Ammanda darling ......Kedu maka yard?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
but why?

Because of obino and tovot
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
NoLoveLost: I wonder oo.. am even at the cafe.. i'm keking so i'm finding it hard to leave my system lol!!
is that why u r hungry ?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
is that why u r hungry ?
i guess so.. am burning energy.. cant u cook?? tongue tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
Ammanda darling ......Kedu maka yard?
odinma. Kemaka gi?

@Mss pee, cool down everything will be settled.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Obinoscopy: Hi Everyone.

Find attached more VN (I'm getting addicted to this VN thingy cheesy)
Nice one Scopes but this addiction na because of lipsrsealed ? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
NoLoveLost: i guess so.. am burning energy.. cant u cook?? tongue tongue
Did you wash, clean and go to the shop as I directed you before leaving the house in the morning?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :

Nah. angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
odinma. Kemaka gi?

Nsogbu Adiro smiley. Anam bizy since morning. Done now sha wink.

Wetin do ms_pee Agn?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
Obino scopy we already know her
More grease to ur love o
Nice song

It's true, it's been long I've seen the only bantino in this house. Shuga where's my broda? Hope he's fine anywhere he is.

Sweetheart. I miss him too o, u see as ur brother just abandon me ba?
I think I'll change my status n start scouting now. sad

Hello and good evening fellow gamers.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :

Did you wash, clean and go to the shop as I directed you before leaving the house in the morning?
I did ma sad sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Shugamania:

Hello and good evening fellow gamers.
Shuga mama grin grin werin u bring cum kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.