Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:40 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (729179 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2013
sweet-tease:
Y
Goodmorning boo kiss...... How was your nyt?
Sweetkiss
how was yours?

My song isn't out yet?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2013
Good morning everyone. Hope you guys slept and woke up well.
iI wish you all, in the voice of Kirk Franklin "a lovely day........".
I aint noticed Bantino in a while and Deiok. Hope AllizWell wt them.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2013
Good morning to you

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2013
Good morning jbluv Ammanda wink

WOW! I made the 24000th Post...

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2013
harlos: Good morning jbluv Ammanda wink

WOW! I made the 24000th Post...

Congrats! Come collect ya gift for my office
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2013
sweet-tease:

undecided undecided angry angry angry
iyawo wa sad ma binu now, u wan dey vex for your baba oko (father-in-law) ni? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2013
Good morning everyone grin greetings from mrnolovelost embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2013
Congratulation for achieving this height harlos, more fuel to ur fuel tank.

Bia ms pee, u dey try me abi
U look me finish na harlos I won snatch from ST eh, No let me loose my breazzier for o

Btw, I love u too
I like ur tiny voice
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
No let me loose my breazzier for o
choiii ma c werin ah never see b4 grin

Good morning wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Did I give u permission to call her that Biko gaan find ur own name for hertongue
U must be hungry grin gaan buy bread and omi obe tongue

Good day!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2013
NoLoveLost: choiii ma c werin ah never see b4 grin

Good morning wink
sharrap grin u know wetin be that thing?

Gud money too wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2013
ms_pee:

Congrats! Come collect ya gift for my office
Ese maami.
Give me ur office address

Ammanda :
Congratulation for achieving this height harlos, more fuel to ur fuel tank.

Bia ms pee, u dey try me abi
U look me finish na harlos I won snatch from ST eh, No let me loose my breazzier for o

Btw, I love u too
I like ur tiny voice
Thank u grin

abeg loose that thing make we kuku know the koko
No just run more than we can catch you wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
sharrap grin u know wetin be that thing?

Gud money too wink
i never see am oo bt the shape be like this fa --> (.) (.) grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2013
harlos:

abeg loose that thing make we kuku know the koko
No just run more than we can catch you wink
u people no well o
Breazier is the botanical name for a locally made gun in my home town. Make I still loose for u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2013
NoLoveLost: i never see am oo bt the shape be like this fa --> (.) (.) grin

stop fantasizing
U have no idea
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
u people no well o
Breazier is the botanical name for a locally made gun in my home town. Make I still loose for u?
the one wey me dey talk dey always dey under cloth.
Yes u can loose that one tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :

stop fantasizing
U have no idea
botanical name indeed.. Na chinese village u cum frm
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2013
harlos:
the one wey me dey talk dey always dey under cloth.
Yes u can loose that one tongue
onyeiberibetongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
onyeiberibetongue

grin ah don dey hear this word since i be pikin, wetin be the meaning sef
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
onyeiberibetongue

Let sweet tease catch u.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2013
harlos:

Let sweet tease catch u.
na ST be ur police?

@Blogger, it means a curious child.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
na ST be ur police?

Yes, everything to me like i am to her tongue

i no understand the language
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :

hmmm indeed grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2013
harlos:
this kind of face early in the morning, se u dey blush ni? tongue

uhm... What can i do for you undecided
No good morning, no how are you..undecided.

Thatgurlvixen (hug)
Sweet teasekisskiss
good morning.

All house, good morning

I was not blushing angry

You can fry dodo and sausage for megrin

Goodmorning behbehtongue

Everybody goodmorning o..hw body?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2013
NoLoveLost: U must be hungry grin gaan buy bread and omi obe tongue

Good day!!

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
tongue

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

I was not blushing angry

You can fry dodo and sausage for megrin

Goodmorning behbehtongue

Everybody goodmorning o..hw body?
Oh! Now i get you
HUNGER is dealing with you

see ur mouth like dodo and sausage, garri is on fire joortongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2013
harlos:
Oh! Now i get you
HUNGER is dealing with you

see ur mouth like dodo and sausage, garri is on fire joortongue
Yes,,I'm very very very very verrrryyyy hungry

I don't want garri oo..garri biti bawoangry it was u that willingly asked what u should do for me and I told u..soo gaan do it sharpalytongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2013
NoLoveLost: tongue
angry

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Afternoon thatgurl

Harlos I said it means a curious child
Hope u get

Oh yes am in suport of u and ST right from Adam
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
Afternoon thatgurl
Mandy wassup??hws ur day going?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hi Everyone.

Find attached more VN (I'm getting addicted to this VN thingy cheesy)

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.