Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,125 members, 7,913,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:17 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (724038 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
nitlad:

[size=50pt]Na Ogun Lakaaye go behead all of una wen do VN Without giving SO to Baba!!![/size]

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Shut up!!! And beg for a shout out politely angry angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nitlad. .farabale. . ma se were nibi ti awon eleyi wa o. . angry angry . .awon aiye . .ms pee. . . won le je ko deactivate with one blink grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Smh..

Who collect nitboi bread?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi: Nitlad. .farabale. . ma se were nibi ti awon eleyi wa o. . angry angry . .awon aiye . .ms pee. . . won le je ko deactivate with one blink grin

No set me up! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi:

Sege. . Dangoroba.. **brings out his suya knife**. . kwome dance skelelelelewu angry

Hehe, mai suya abeg take am easy fa!
Keep your knife. Na makossa I go dance cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Rides in with my e-porshe

*coughs in an attention seeking manner*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chycoroxie(f): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
NoLoveLost: Rides in with my e-porshe

*coughs in an attention seeking manner*
Ruby,what a funny name
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Hehe, mai suya abeg take am easy fa!
Keep your knife. Na makossa I go dance cheesy

NO makosaa. i want you to twerk it right now. before i cut them off angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
chycoroxie:
Ruby,what a funny name
dearest grin wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi:

NO makosaa. i want you to twerk it right now. before i cut them off angry

See ya mouth like twerk it. grin
Mai friend goan sleep! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Don't worry dear, 9icegee will soon drop his' VN... wink
shebi it's love inspiration you girls are talking about? wink

Goodness grin

Ms_pee, you berra tell us what exactly you feel for this guy cos you can't do without calling his name tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

Goodness grin

Ms_pee, you berra tell us what exactly you feel for this guy cos you can't do without calling his name tongue

ABi ooo./ / She just dey jumb from one person to another lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
mama taiye smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
dagrin, lala grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chycoroxie(f): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
NoLoveLost: dearest grin wink
Lost sheep
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ruby must be thinking he gt a few people talknw ith his deactivation. . that was a real. . .erm. . "Girlie" move bro. undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

Goodness grin

Oh dear, how can a human have feelings for a thinking robot? grin
Is it even possible?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

Goodness grin

grin grin

*Now playing Don Williams - It must be love *
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
chycoroxie:
Lost sheep
lol, lost but found tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi: Ruby must be thinking he gt a few people talknw ith his deactivation. . that was a real. . .erm. . "Girlie" move bro. undecided
oga ade ah dunno what u talking about jooh.. No put weed 4 ma head undecided
btw is that my welcome greeting? Ah buy oyoyo come 4 u grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
shuga mama sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi:

You haff hurt me cry cry
I'm deactivating cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

You haff hurt me cry cry
I'm deactivating cry

ohhh haba. . . e nor reach dat one.. na joke i dey o
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi:

Is she now part of the jumping kingdom? Lol

ms_pee:

You haff hurt me cry cry
I'm deactivating cry

shocked lala, you see what you have caused?

Am deactivating too, bye people sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
NoLoveLost: shuga mama sad

shakara boi, u missed ur sweetheart i guess.

grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Oh dear, how can a human have feelings for a thinking robot? grin
Is it even possible?

Yes nau, when it comes to love, anything and everything is possible grin

Shugamania:

grin grin
*Now playing Don Williams - It must be love *

Abeg, increase the volume grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

Is she now part of the jumping kingdom? Lol

o: lala, you see what you have caused?

Am deactivating too, bye people sad

grin grin

this deactivate button don suffer o.

Anyways, am going with u guys too.. cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee: Obinoscopy
Jbluv
harlos
Shuga
Luxanne
vixen
lalaboi
sweet tease
reineviolet
ammanda

No matter what happens/has happened... kiss kiss kiss
hahaha cheesy

ms pee... I love you too wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Heheh/ . i'm gona deactivate too lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eni tinu banbi kolo koso mi, iye okan aye tongue

onpe angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.