Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,125 members, 7,913,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:16 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (724037 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
Obinoscopy: Hey Ms_Pee, I'm so glad seeing you cheesy. The mere sight of you makes me feel good smiley.

Hmmm. Really? *blushing*

I'm happy to see you too cheesy

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ghen ghen! Ms_pee love story season 2 grin

Obino, long time no post. Awayu?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mine smiley

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ms_Pee smiley

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Obinoscopy: Mine smiley
I will not quarrel with you for not mentioning a whole moi tongue for one reason, my mental pic of you is a short igbo guy with an igbo accent grin you just proved me wrong on the accent thing sha grin far from what i imagined tongue nice one cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2013

Yay!!!! My name came firstttttttttttttttttt cheesy

oya, twerk it, twerk it, twerk it wink wink
Haters will always hate tongue

Thanks dearie, we love you too with the love of the Lord tho wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chycoroxie(f): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
sweet-tease:

Not accepted angry let him log in and upload it himself angry
Then i can start thinkin if i want to accept it or not tongue
Ehhhh,he could ve done it himself bt,he has deactivated
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Obinoscopy: Ms_Pee smiley
Awwwwww...... Dats sweet! Oya every other ASUNDERnite clear road cool

chycoroxie:
Ehhhh,he could ve done it himself bt,he has deactivated
I know. The point am trying to make is that he shuld open anoda account first b4 we will start negotiating the apology acceptance cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Obinoscopy: Ms_Pee smiley

Chei!!! You are killing me strongly cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Obinoscopy
Jbluv
harlos
Shuga
Luxanne
vixen
Tovot
lalaboi
sweet tease
reineviolet
ammanda

No matter what happens/has happened... kiss kiss kiss

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Emmyk: Good Morning,

Harlos 9icegee, Luxanne, Shugamania, Ms.pee ,Vivien, Jbluv, ati others.

Who is interested in going back to school by December? ASUU should just tell us to resume by January, when they eventually call off strike this week.

Gtg. No more MB. Ciao. wink

Hey dear...seriously, I prefer resuming next year walahi.

Emmyk: Okey dokey lovie.

It looks like it twould be a great movie. 10seconds into the movie, I'm having a great laugh here, you know those yellow guys, they are fighting on who can say TADAA best. I have been rewinding and rewatching this part since ooo. No progress into the movie proper yet.

Lmao! Am sure you done with the movie by now, will download it then smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
sweet-tease:
Ghen ghen! Ms_pee love story season 2 grin

Hehehehe... you see it? It's good to dump/change your wooden doors for original bullet proof doors. wink
Atleast, your mind will be at peace that you are safe. grin

When one door closes, another one will open very wide for you even without opening/touching it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee: Obinoscopy
Jbluv
harlos
Shuga
Luxanne
vixen
lalaboi
sweet tease
reineviolet
ammanda

I played it out loud and my roomies startd looking at me with Expression. Lol i love you too *muahhh*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Hehehehe... you see it? It's good to dump/change your wooden doors for original bullet proof doors. wink
Atleast, your mind will be at peace that you are safe. grin

When one door closes, another one will open very wide for you even without opening/touching it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes oo......i and my Harlos can have peace grin

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2013

Finallycheesy

Jbluv
harlos
Shuga
Luxanne
vixen
lalaboi
sweet tease
reineviolet
ammanda

Love you too bae kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lol.
Obino the scopercheesy

Nice calm voice,thanks for the shout out.

Lolll. Ms pee, this has to be love o, very strong, patient and powerful cheesy.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
sweet-tease:

I played it out loud and my roomies startd looking at me with Expression. Lol i love you too *muahhh*

lol
I was shouting na, so the whole world would hear me and know that i love you wink wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Good evening ladies and gent smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
sweet-tease:

Yes oo......i and my Harlos can have peace grin

Was anybody trying to share your Harlos with you ni? embarassed

Hold him tight o
I don't trust Ammanda o, do not say i was the one that told you sha o. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

Finallycheesy

Love you too bae kiss

Never underestimate the power of love wink ms_pee is the inspiration cool
Goodevenin dear!

Shugamania: Lol.
Obino the scopercheesy

Nice calm voice,thanks for the shout out.

Lolll. Ms pee, this has to be love o, very strong, patient and powerful cheesy.
Ogidi gaun grin

ms_pee:

lol
I was shouting na, so the whole world would hear me and know that i love you wink wink
Love you too kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Was anybody trying to share your Harlos with you ni? embarassed

Hold him tight o
I don't trust Ammanda o, do not say i was the one that told you sha o. tongue
Lmao i yaff yheard grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv
harlos
Shuga
Luxanne
vixen
lalaboi
sweet tease
reineviolet
ammanda

grin grin grin
babe, we love u too.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne: Good evening ladies and gent smiley

U're welcome ma'am smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin grin
babe, we love u too.

thanks smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
sweet-tease:

Never underestimate the power of love wink ms_pee is the inspiration cool
Goodevenin dear!

Ogidi gaun grin

Love you too kiss

Abi, lol...am inspired too cheesy

Shugamania:

U're welcome ma'am smiley

Thanks sis kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

Abi, lol...am inspired too cheesy

Don't worry dear, 9icegee will soon drop his' VN... wink
shebi it's love inspiration you girls are talking about? wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ms Pee is a bully!!!>. u bullied a nigga to deactivatee loooool.. . smh. . .remember whati told your name was the other day? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi: Ms Pee is a bully!!!>. u bullied a nigga to deactivatee loooool.. .

Nah. I am not a bully at all. I am a good girl cry cry cry cry cry

Just had to put a nigga in place and remind him that i stopped taking bullshits since 1850 wink wink

lalaboi: smh. . .remember whati told your name was the other day? tongue

Yes, I do. But don't bring that leg here o angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Nah. I am not a bully at all. I am a good girl cry cry cry cry cry

Just had to put a nigga in place and remind him that i stopped taking bullshits since 1850 wink wink

Yes, I do. But don't bring that leg here o angry

hahah i will bring it here o. . what you going to do? Bully me too? grin

I go show u say okro and ogbono na 2 diff things . . . na joke i dey o. before u go kidnap me for dream lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hehe...you get luck say na joke you dey, i for dance galala on top ya head this evening grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee: Hehe...you get luck say na joke you dey, i for dance galala on top ya head this evening grin

Sege. . Dangoroba.. **brings out his suya knife**. . kwome dance skelelelelewu angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2013

[size=50pt]Na Ogun Lakaaye go behead all of una wen do VN Without giving SO to Baba!!![/size]

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.