Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,174 members, 7,913,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:09 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (724071 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
luxanne:

Get your facts right, will you? If you going to say stuffs about me, then quote me right, cos I don't condone such mistalks.

And don't bother replying this cos am done with you.

Lolllll... na una wan act season 2? grin

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania: @Obino, this..

Of course urs is in the positive. Will complete it later smiley. Gudnite dear. Shugary dreams smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania:

Not trying to take sides or be a judge here but....
I don't see where she tried to make u feel bad. Everyone could tell it was just harmless banter between u guys, just fun which is quite normal between friends. If u cant stand d heat, stay outta d kitchen. Lol, u need to visit d aggressive parts of Nl and see how people take shots.

U're a man, bro...for peace sake, let it go.
*hmmmm UN (UNITED NATIONS) PEACE KEEPER! Instead of allowing those two to continue trading blows, Let her try to get involved, until wen bullets starts flying over her head, by den she'l learn tht wen two lovers fight, all u have to do is stand by de side-walk and watch, u try to separate, u do so at ur own peril, cos they'l turn on at u...after all wen they later kiss and make up, they wont remember u contributed to it*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania: U're welcome ms pee, glad to see u're better.

Its probably the song I left for her or dint she tell you? She'll probably nid another one to be able to sleep well 2nyt. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
luxanne:

Enough Ruby, you both should better kiss and make up, and don't ruin the fun here abeg.

Leggo cheesy
*yimu*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
9icegee: *this girl sure knows how to find trouble!! I wonder how she was in her nursery (or abi na 'government approved' primary school she go...?) school...she must'v caused lotta fights between boys and den sit back to enjoy de action. Bad girl!*

Shut up!!! angry
You are drunk, go to bed!!! grin

By the way, ammanda sends her love
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

Abi o. I have not even started throwing anything yet and people are complaining, lol.
But seriously, I miss the good ol' male gamers. Jamace, swit D, chamotex, goodass, nich, etc. Then you can flirt and have fun and go silly without some ASUU slave coming to call you an attention seeker.

Whew! Small chudren diapers changing palava sef taya me. undecided
Aduke,,just let it go..not everybody is wired the same way...its enough biko
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

you can like to prolong issues ehn..itaf do! Haba,,we should fry egg for u

I dunno..maybe..anything is better than this sun..

Lol..aii.

thatgurlvixen:
Seconded..una goodnight..it just doesn't feel the same with this tension angry

Seriously, tonight was just not it...Good night dear kiss will soon go to bed too.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
Goodnyt peeps
Ruby nd Ms Pee,it has do-ed
Make dem caryy goat com beg una first?
On 2nd tot,y'all shld get ur a$$es off 2 bed.
*jokiing*
Abeg I dey go sleep..Tomorrow y'all
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_quote:
Sparks ko, fire ni! cheesy

Aiit then, no wahala.
grin
ESE ma.

RubyTheBlogger: No shots from me again lipsrsealed

ESE sir. cheesy

See how good u guys look together? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
Obinoscopy: Of course urs is in the positive. Will complete it later smiley. Gudnite dear. Shugary dreams smiley

I saw my name too, and I hope mine is positive too. Since we are gonna be starting something soon wink

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
Here I am. My assistance was needed. Is that so?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania:

Shuga,even mama taiye sef dey para.. Na me n you remain now,,but we no get partnergrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

Abi o. I have not even started throwing anything yet and people are complaining, lol.
But seriously, I miss the good ol' male gamers. Jamace, swit D, chamotex, goodass, nich, etc. Then you can flirt and have fun and go silly without some ASUU slave coming to call you an attention seeker.

Whew! Small chudren diapers changing palava sef taya me. undecided

It haff do o, haba!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
Jbluv55:
Its probably the song I left for her or dint she tell you? She'll probably nid another one to be able to sleep well 2nyt. grin

Give me another song dear, and add butter this time. I want to see deactivated accounts tomorrow. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
9icegee: *hmmmm UN (UNITED NATIONS) PEACE KEEPER! Instead of allowing those two to continue trading blows, Let her try to get involved, until wen bullets starts flying over her head, by den she'l learn tht wen two lovers fight, all u have to do is stand by de side-walk and watch, u try to separate, u do so at ur own peril, cos they'l turn on at u...after all wen they later kiss and make up, they wont remember u contributed to it*
*yimu*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
luxanne:

Get your facts right, will you? If you going to say stuffs about me, then quote me right, cos I don't condone such mistalks.

And don't bother replying this cos am done with you.

*i should QUOTE HER RIGHT? just how? Where'd i quote her WRONG?? My! Girls! U cant just get around their mood swings can u?! Just wen u think u're over it they cook up sometin else tht throws u completely off balance and way back into de pool. U'l end up so confused u'l be wondering, 'just wot is de prob with my babe'? just as i am right now...girls!*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
Obinoscopy: Of course urs is in the positive. Will complete it later smiley. Gudnite dear. Shugary dreams smiley

*big smile*
Thanks bro, sweet dreams too. kiss

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Shuga,even mama taiye sef dey para.. Na me n you remain now,,but we no get partnergrin

Loll..
Jb is available. Make we do joint venture on him grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania:

thatgurlvixen:

grin

Una no serious cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Aduke,,just let it go..not everybody is wired the same way...its enough biko

Ya. Some people were wired with very small wires, like this walkman radio wire grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania:

Loll..
shockedshocked j what??grin I no dey oo..infact I dash u seftongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2013
9icegee: *hmmmm UN (UNITED NATIONS) PEACE KEEPER! Instead of allowing those two to continue trading blows, Let her try to get involved, until wen bullets starts flying over her head, by den she'l learn tht wen two lovers fight, all u have to do is stand by de side-walk and watch, u try to separate, u do so at ur own peril, cos they'l turn on at u...after all wen they later kiss and make up, they wont remember u contributed to it*

Iwo bobo yi, is it by force to talk to u ni
Apuya biko. sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

Loll..

Jb? Don't even go there. Why not 9icegee? tongue

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2013
Vickii Ro: Goodnyt peeps
*jokiing*

Lol...good night dear kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:01am On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:
Honey, I see u too. cheesy

How was ur day?

Hello everyone.

Up man-u cool
Sweet Tease no go dey happy dis nyt o. Eeya. Na transfer of aggression unto Harlos be that. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

grin

Una no serious cheesy
Mission accomplished.. Mami has advertised closeup tongue

Shugamania:

Iwo bobo yi, is it by force to talk to u ni
Apuya biko. sad
Hehehe..bros water don splash reach ur side..pele o tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:02am On Nov 11, 2013
Vickii Ro: Goodnyt peeps
*jokiing*

smiley
Good night
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 12:04am On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
shockedshocked j what??grin I no dey oo..infact I dash u seftongue

See as u fall my hand, no be u dey find partner?
He he..so u're scared of jb huh?

ms_pee:

Jb? Don't even go there. Why not 9icegee? tongue

How u go dey pair me with a thinking robot na? sad

grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:04am On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:
grin
ESE ma.

ESE sir. cheesy

See how good u guys look together? grin

Shugamania:

Loll..

grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

He he. I knew it.

I could scream from now till tomorrow, but I have to keep it short for Nl.. so, here..
When are we doing our collabo now Shuga. ? But I go over-shadow you sha tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:06am On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

How u go dey pair me with a thinking robot na? sad

grin

Lmao! I hear say that thinking robot guy make sense o, ask ammanda. So for una wey no get partner, make una manage am for now till una prince charming go come cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.