Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (716548 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
luxanne: Hehe...the 2 of you is one crazy hell of a couple cheesy
*yimu*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
Jbluv55:
*watches her SMH and plans thotfully for a nxt move*

Not to worry but very soon am sure the person will surface and declare what the ms is changing to grin.

Shhhhhhh *places my fingers on his mouth*
Don't say it again o, somebody wants to die here already o, when he has not even seen anything. Lmao! I don't want anybody to deactivate his account because of me ni

*wips my hair from side to side, catwalks around him* your plan won't work! tongue

By the way, who is coming to change the name jare?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lollllll.
U guys need to ease up n stop taking issues so serious abeg.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Clue kor..u already said who it is..cunning mind like ursgrin
except from 9icegee who else has 7letter words nick here tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

I don't even know what I am suspecting. embarassed
Pray tell, what is it? sad

Some people have already started jolosying us, when we've not even started anything yet o. cheesy
Yea, we've not started. But we'll start soon enough. All I need is your permission wink smiley. May we?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

Lol. Don't worry na, you will soon see what is going to happen. E go shock una! wink

RubyTheBlogger: *yimu*

Lol...

But on a serious note, you guys should calm down...this stuff is getting outta hand and me no likey.

thatgurlvixen:
As in ehn..they should have their own reality show,,KUWTK av got nothing on themgrin

Lol...I hope they see this and do.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
Obinoscopy: Yea, we've not started. But we'll start soon enough. All I need is your permission wink smiley. May we?

Permission? Hmmm... What's in your pocket? wink
Not yet, let's wait a little. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
luxanne:

Like seriously, girls speak in the opposites? You sure you on planet earth? Cos I doubt that with the amount of blabs you spill on here.
*wot will i do to get this babe to relax? Cos everytin i try, she'l stil raging and spitting fire...wait! Was she de one with tht voice note tht kept saying ''9icegee talk! talk! talk! wen wil u start talking as in talk(like am deaf and dumb)??!''...if she's de one tht made it den i understand where all de vexing is coming from...i wonder jst how i can make up with her, by doing wot or by not doing wot, i dont know. But if she gives me a clue...well, we'l c...nothing bad in hoping she wil, at least she just broke now now de promise of ever not talking to me again. Hence, i dream on...lets c....*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
luxanne:

Not bad as well cheesy
That's good to know.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania: Lollllll.
U guys need to ease up n stop taking issues so serious abeg.

Believe me babe, he is the one taking things serious. I have been on here for quite sometime now, and have never taken anything seriously because I came here to have fun and log out.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: except from 9icegee who else has 7letter words nick here tongue
lipsrsealed alakoba..iss not from me u'll hear that principal gbagauntongue

Btw..u n ms pee shld stop throwing barbs at each other..d rest of us can as well choose partners and exchange words with..itaf do abeg
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
she claims shes big and all that, tell her to stop taking shots at me na.. undecided when you try to make someone feel bad then you must be feeling preety ill yourself tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Right back at you tongue

It hasn't o..its krypton grin ..eeyah,,hoodies and layering are in already shey?tongue

I guess you not on earth then, lol..haha, you don't want to be in my shoes right now.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

Permission? Hmmm... What's in your pocket? wink
Not yet, let's wait a little. wink
Ok darling, I'll wait.

Goodnight princess smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

Believe me babe, he is the one taking things serious. I have been on here for quite sometime now, and have never taken anything seriously because I came here to have fun and log out.

I noticed, but u don't have to respond in kind. It's an online forum babe, let it go.

On a lighter note, I see sparks cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
ms_pee:

Shhhhhhh *places my fingers on his mouth*
Don't say it again o, somebody wants to die here already o, when he has not even seen anything. Lmao! I don't want anybody to deactivate his account because of me ni

*wips my hair from side to side, catwalks around him* your plan won't work! tongue

By the way, who is coming to change the name jare?
*this girl sure knows how to find trouble!! I wonder how she was in her nursery (or abi na 'government approved' primary school she go...?) school...she must'v caused lotta fights between boys and den sit back to enjoy de action. Bad girl!*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Obinoscopy: Ok darling, I'll wait.

Goodnight princess smiley

Goodnight dear smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Goodnight everyone. Sweet dreams.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
whatever tongue they y not someone eles? Y you? Abegi ma hear word
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania:

I noticed, but u don't have to respond in kind. It's an online forum babe, let it go.

On a lighter note, I see sparks cheesy lipsrsealed

Sparks ko, fire ni! cheesy

Aiit then, no wahala.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: she claims shes big and all that, tell her to stop taking shots at me na.. undecided when you try to make someone feel bad then you must be feeling preety ill yourself tongue

Not trying to take sides or be a judge here but....
I don't see where she tried to make u feel bad. Everyone could tell it was just harmless banter between u guys, just fun which is quite normal between friends. If u cant stand d heat, stay outta d kitchen. Lol, u need to visit d aggressive parts of Nl and see how people take shots.

U're a man, bro...for peace sake, let it go.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: she claims shes big and all that, tell her to stop taking shots at me na.. undecided when you try to make someone feel bad then you must be feeling preety ill yourself tongue

you can like to prolong issues ehn..itaf do! Haba,,we should fry egg for u

luxanne:

I guess you not on earth then, lol..haha, you don't want to be in my shoes right now.
I dunno..maybe..anything is better than this sun..
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania:

lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Obinoscopy: Goodnight everyone. Sweet dreams.

Goodnight sir, although I wonder why u didn't answer my question. sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
9icegee: *wot will i do to get this babe to relax? Cos everytin i try, she'l stil raging and spitting fire...wait! Was she de one with tht voice note tht kept saying ''9icegee talk! talk! talk! wen wil u start talking as in talk(like am deaf and dumb)??!''...if she's de one tht made it den i understand where all de vexing is coming from...i wonder jst how i can make up with her, by doing wot or by not doing wot, i dont know. But if she gives me a clue...well, we'l c...nothing bad in hoping she wil, at least she just broke now now de promise of ever not talking to me again. Hence, i dream on...lets c....*

Get your facts right, will you? If you going to say stuffs about me, then quote me right, cos I don't condone such mistalks.

And don't bother replying this cos am done with you.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania:

Not trying to take sides or be a judge here but....
[s]I don't see where she tried to make u feel bad[/s]. Everyone could tell it was just harmless banter between u guys, just fun which is quite normal between friends. If u cant stand d heat, stay outta d kitchen. Lol, u need to visit d aggressive parts of Nl and see how people take shots.

U're a man, bro...for peace sake, let it go.
No shots from her again lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
Seconded..una goodnight..it just doesn't feel the same with this tension angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shugamania:

Goodnight sir, although I wonder why u didn't answer my question. sad
Which qxn dear?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
lipsrsealed alakoba..iss not from me u'll hear that principal gbagauntongue

Btw..u n ms pee shld stop throwing barbs at each other..d rest of us can as well choose partners and exchange words with..itaf do abeg

Abi o. I have not even started throwing anything yet and people are complaining, lol.
But seriously, I miss the good ol' male gamers. Jamace, swit D, chamotex, goodass, nich, etc. Then you can flirt and have fun and go silly without some ASUU slave coming to call you an attention seeker.

Whew! Small chudren diapers changing palava sef taya me. undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
@Obino, this..

Shugamania: Obinoscopy, saw the mention in ur secret book. Thanks kiss
Hope i'm one of the positives though? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
i know what to do smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2013

Good night hun kiss

RubyTheBlogger: whatever tongue they y not someone eles? Y you? Abegi ma hear word

Enough Ruby, you both should better kiss and make up, and don't ruin the fun here abeg.

Leggo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.