Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,195 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:06 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (715051 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
Y'all Have Said Your "GoodnightssSs" So I don't expect anyone to Come back and Type here o... LoL"
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
luxanne: Vixen sweerie, I see ya, howdy? cheesy

*Freezes with hand in d pringles jar*.. I wasn't doing anything honestlyembarassed luxxwink am good,,wbu?? Ayaf miss u gaan o

Eyin omo nigeria eku world cup qualifier..gringrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
switdick: Y'all Have Said Your "GoodnightssSs" So I don't expect anyone to Come back and Type here o... LoL"
Be quiet angry or u'll be sent to ur room
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
No na. I'm not keeping mine. I don't want a situation whereby network will not allow me take them down immediately. The network has been frustrating me since morning. Make una no vex

But any moment from now I'd drop it kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lucent i see you grin

fabulous u just go and sleep i'll tell u about it tomorrow undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
ms_pee: No na. I'm not keeping mine. I don't want a situation whereby network will not allow me take them down immediately. The network has been frustrating me since morning. Make una no vex

still repeating the same thing angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Awwww cry I Like My Moniker Jor... tongue

LoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoOOooOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOL
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Shugamania:
He he.. I no be field, how I wan get goalpost?

Lol..it's hot here too. Guess d rains are finally leaving.
You never kno anything. Na harlos go fit explain how you be field and how im dey plan to score im goals tongue

fabulousdame:
hehehe gringrin
i will..
i dnt want extra weight lol
Good. *plants a kiss on her forehead* you look really in ur pix. When do I get to take a snapshot wt you? wink

luxanne: Hehe, mak una stop to dey allow ms_pee deceive una na, abeg grin

Sweet tease, you are a wicked gurl, uploading ur pix when noone is around to see them grin

Aww, Fabulous dame, didn't miss it, you indeed fab wink

Huuuhuunnn grin

Good evening guys smiley
Shuga and lalaboy, hope you both are feeling better now?
Good evening Luxanne. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
9icegee: *sitting right behind him...sleeping on and off on top of de chair i'v been sitting on since morning, waiting for drama to unfold...my pop corn finished, wine finished. Everytin finished...only de cane remaining and am seriously starting to think to use it!*
LoL. On whose body?

Wait, you eat cane. I understand. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jbluv, Morning ke? Abeg which country are you? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
Shugamania:

Lol. God don comot ASUU palaver from my life jare, but I'm still praying for u guys. It go better.
reminds me of "ah go always play for youuu, make the grace of Jesus see you through...". wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
Luxanne, I see you tho. cool

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lucentbeauty: Winning and not looking back sorry but its my game now

Hehe...good luck, let's see how long you going to last tongue

switdick: Awwww cry I Like My Moniker Jor... tongue

LoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoOOooOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOL

Stop spamming or you risk a ban angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Vixen mamma. Twale. Two hands in the air for you alone. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hmmm igotta Win
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
Let someone tell me she is not coming so i'll go and sleep sadsad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
Emmyk: Jbluv, Morning ke? Abeg which country are you? cheesy
For som ppl its always morning or you nor know? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jbluv55:
Emmyk wats gud. Werin you carry com for the boys?
Goodies, buh sadly ur snoring already. cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
harlos: Let someone tell me she is not coming so i'll go and sleep sadsad
She's not coming so oya goto bed tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

*Freezes with hand in d pringles jar*.. I wasn't doing anything honestlyembarassed luxxwink am good,,wbu?? Ayaf miss u gaan o

Lmao!..yeah I know, just pass me the pringles, will you tongue

Am aii dear, miss youtube cheesy

Lol...yes o, the eagles did great, let's hope to beat brazil smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
Emmyk: Vixen mamma. Twale. Two hands in the air for you alone. cheesy

Emmy sweetness..hw u doin?? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
switdick: Hmmm igotta Win
what are you looking for angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jbluv55:
You never kno anything. Na harlos go fit explain how you be field and how im dey plan to score im goals tongue

Good. *plants a kiss on her forehead* you look really in ur pix. When do I get to take a snapshot wt you? wink

Good evening Luxanne. smiley

He he.. harlos come here oo.
When did I become maracana stadium?

thatgurlvixen:

Fizen fizen, welcome back from the land of the washers grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
harlos: Let someone tell me she is not coming so i'll go and sleep sadsad
"she's not coming so I'll go and sleep sadsad

I just said it. cheesy embarassed

Lemme guess, Ms.Pee? wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
A Win
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
luxanne:

Lmao!..yeah I know, just pass me the pringles, will you tongue

Am aii dear, miss youtube cheesy

Lol...yes o, the eagles did great, let's hope to beat brazil smiley

Not my pringlesembarassed my personal pringles go get yourstongue

Youtubecry

Hope to beat brazilshockedshocked when dogs lay eggsgringrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
Emmyk:
Goodies, buh sadly ur snoring already. cool
Unfortunately I dnt snore lyk dat tongue

So let's have 'em.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Emmy sweetness..hw u doin?? smiley
wow. "sweetness". *blushing for centuries*

I'm cool. Cozy weather for two *winks* my eyes are shutting, trying to hold.

You?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
ms_pee: No na. I'm not keeping mine. I don't want a situation whereby network will not allow me take them down immediately. The network has been frustrating me since morning. Make una no vex

Issorait, but hope I'll see it before going to bed?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jbluv55:
She's not coming so oya goto bed tongue
embarassed
Emmyk:
"she's not coming so I'll go and sleep sadsad

I just said it. cheesy embarassed

Lemme guess, Ms.Pee? wink
you just the same thingsad Ohembarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
And What SwitDick Wants, SwitPrick Gets...

Yea, He's a D^ck Like That. cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Shugamania:

He he.. harlos come here oo.
When did I become maracana stadium?

Fizen fizen, welcome back from the land of the washers grin

Mami,,eshey oo I stand ontop my pringles dey hail fa.. Shey ko wa le? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.