Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,406 members, 7,901,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (721284 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 17, 2013
Now if that'll be all..Goodnyt everybody..eyin omo elemi esu,,didn't mention names sha,,go to churchtongue

Emmy sweetness,,goodnyt to u tookiss

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 12:10am On Nov 17, 2013
I Like That Song...Riha nanana...

I Swear You Go Mara.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 17, 2013
Emmyk: lets suspend it till we are back from church sha. I'm not afraid ooooh. undecided

sleep tight sweet. kiss

Yh ryttongue

Nyt sweety..

Ms pee,,gues til after church b4 u upload?? Goodnyt tho
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 12:19am On Nov 17, 2013
I Can't Imagine Saying Goodnight To Anonymous people Countless Times ?

IS that The Cold Name Black Fire" Sign ?

Ok,
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2013
Night crawlers, anyone? sad

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 12:21am On Nov 17, 2013
I go dey demo till I rest in peace!

Raise Tha Roof!!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:29am On Nov 17, 2013
undecided undecided

Who be this one again? angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:32am On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Ya still on probation tongue

Jb is too angry
Haaaa! Nor be say I 4get you na princess. Omi lo po ju oka lo o. But mo ti ready fun e ryt now.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 12:44am On Nov 17, 2013
Omo Ale
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 2:11am On Nov 17, 2013
Good morning and Happy Sunday y'all! cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:57am On Nov 17, 2013
Goodmorning y'all

Harlos boo, am sorry, i had a flat ba3.

Luxanne, somebody i don't know was messing with my fone lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 5:01am On Nov 17, 2013
Emmyk:
LoL. On whose body?

Wait, you eat cane. I understand. smiley
*lol eat cane k. . . He should relax, de cane's not 4him. De person knows herself...i guess i missed him last night wen he was here and i wsnt*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 5:07am On Nov 17, 2013
switdick: I'm Feeling Like Super Eagles.. grin

All I Do Is Win...

HaHaHahahaHa"

I'm Even Laughing In Caps Lock
*ha! So we had a lunatic in de house last night...? The things we c on nl!! Wonders shall never end!!*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:42am On Nov 17, 2013
sweet-tease:
Goodmorning y'all

Harlos boo, am sorry, i had a flat ba3.

Luxanne, somebody i don't know was messing with my fone lipsrsealed
Sweet luv, i know you can't disappoint embarassed
Good morning kisskiss

Good morning gamers, hope you all had a wonderful night rest?

Uhm...i think there should be an Emergency response team here....undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Chimex987(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2013
Hi sweet tease cool kiss
am Emmanuel from Nigeria
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:58am On Nov 17, 2013
Chimex987: Hi sweet tease
she is the only one here abi
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2013
If I'm to Respond To Every hobo on a Thread wouldn't that Make Me a Bully Now ?

Ok,

I Still Won Last Night though tongue

I'm Just Saying.

Hello EveryOne, cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2013
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2013
Hahaha, Oga How does My Presence Just Manages to Put a Smile On that Ugly Face Of Yours huh?

Is The Thread Not For All, Including Lunatics Like Me ? LoL

I'm Taking It Lightly,Please Don't Tempt Me.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2013
I have a History Of Just Snapping Out Within a Whim...Just Like Trained Lion Gone Wrong..

I Won't Say again O...

wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2013
People Talk about been Prejudiced every day...

If I Mention the Vigor or Virility Of the Prejudice I Get on a daily for Just Posting On a Thread Just because I have a Provocative handle..ehhhnnnn

Its not Like My Handle Was Just Thought Off, It was Inspired...LoL grin

Ask me again ?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2013
luxanne baby good morning dear, i hope she is okay (roxanne) grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2013
Nigerians and Their Failure to Unravel Their Hypocrisy..

Its Really Hard being You, but why Niqqa ?

#WhoGivesAshiitWhatAnyBodyThinksOfYouHuh?

Just Be Ya Damn SelF ,You Only Have a Damn Life To Live For It..

I'm in a Good Mood, Y'all Lucky
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2013
Good morning and happy Sunday! grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2013
I don't Need y'all, anyOne to Like On this,

I don't need anyOne to Like Me either,

Matter Of Fact,I get Under the Weather When being Showed Like thus Typing With a Feather In My Cap ,and Untruth .

Keep Up The Hate, Me too I Kinda don't Like Humans...

Something Must Be Exceedingly Wrong or Right With Me

I Choose Of course,Know Its The Latter cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2013
luxanne: Hehe, mak una stop to dey allow ms_pee deceive una na, abeg grin

Sweet tease, you are a wicked gurl, uploading ur pix when noone is around to see them grin

Aww, Fabulous dame, didn't miss it, you indeed fab wink

Huuuhuunnn grin

Good evening guys smiley
Shuga and lalaboy, hope you both are feeling better now?

An good now. . Thanks luxx. .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2013
I.D.C undecided tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2013
hey peepz. I don come bk full tym.

Missed ya
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2013
Where is everybody? angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2013
You don bring the goodies
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2013
go to church, ye gamers
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2013
9icegee: *lol eat cane k. . . He should relax, de cane's not 4him. De person knows herself...i guess i missed him last night wen he was here and i wsnt*
cheesycheesy. How service?

Bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.