Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,528 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? (15707 Views)

‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by olaitan9291(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
mazizitonene:
invite all politicians, both past and present to a grand banquet on october 1st @ eagles square.......this means my 24hrs will have to be on october 1st. i will personally make sure all of them come, then i'l make sure @ d height of the funfare, bombs will detonate and cover the whole place and make sure all of them die !! any one that manages to survive by whatever jazz should be shoot on sight or butchered ......i'l liaise with top military officials on these

I thought killing of politicians might not solve Nigeria problem.
What we need do is changing of attitude.
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by ckmayoca: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
lofty900:
I will freeze some bank accounts belonging to some top politicians before transferring it to my account

U r so dead after 24hrs
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Jalinco: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will proscribe PDP and I will prosecute all members for murder because of their bokoharamic activities, kidnapping of chibok girls and sponsoring splinter groups such as IPOB and Biafraudulence.
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by mikki123(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Will remove sharia law from Nigeria constitution and make Nigeria a real secular state
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by possibilita(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will seperate the Goats from the yam n send all d yams to ma kitchen #bilitagate
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
ckmayoca:

U r so dead after 24hrs
not really, I'll buy myself protection. Money can buy a lot of protection
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by OlujobaSamuel: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
sincerely, nothing can be done within 24hrs under democracy so I need to do a crazyy demo.
get a private jet to fly me to a country not under western influence (Russia)
seek for a trusted hand in the military, hand over power to him with an agreement of carrying out total cleansing then I travel out. Come back for my award when the problem don end and the nation is done with reset.
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by MDOLOFU: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
I go increase NYC alawe to 100k per month n pass a bill for free education n medical care
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
In 24 hours u can't make any laws because it will need to pass through the senate, 1st reading 2nd reading and all those plenty formalities. You also can't invite all d past head of states or whatever because b4 they need to receive ur invitation nd accept or decline, it might take days. All d presidential accounts, I'll empty them, and share d monies to the various IDP's. Then of course I'll gv myself d best day I ever had, best spa treatments, shopping, I'll even try skydiving.
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by kesternice: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Decentralise d police force

Creat a court 2 tackle corruption cases

Strengthen INEC
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by oyinkinola: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
........Haa! a very interesting one........24hrs in presidency? I won't hurt anyone. I will help the most in need of help.....that is, I WILL SEND THE JEWISH OF NIGERIA BACK TO THEIR LOST AND PROMISED LAND IN ISRAEL.
So nigerian will be peaceful and the jewish will praise me for their savage!
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by KELECHUKWU89: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Make no sence
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by divineappo(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Am not stupid not to have a plan before the 24hours begin. Based on my all-ready laid down plans before the 24hours. just like jack bauer, i wont operate by the rules nor d law, because as a combat soldier, ur success and failure is determined by how best u adapt to ur enemy. D enemy doesnt use protocols. So i will throw it into d trash for 24hours. Protocols/laws wil be suspended. i will use my veto power to retire all the judges in nigeria, and appoint new young judges from age 30-40. before d 24hours, i already have d list of corrupt top govt officials, corrupt wealthy oil businessmen, corrupt islamic and christian leaders, corrupt bank executives crippling d economy, corrupt governors, ibb, obasanjo, corrupt powerful men wil be covertly assasinated by my secret agents all assigned to their subjects across d nation. Afta eliminatin these big bad eggs. Fear will come upon d citizens. Then,i will deliver a great inspiring speech dat wil motivate patriotism &handover power 2 a young patriot,& commit suicide
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by fabre4: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
let biafrans go ban crude oil usage and sign a mou with Russia and China on millitary and technology logistics
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by gumaveddy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
I wil kill all igbos
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by sofat(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will sharialize nigeria.
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by 18wheeler: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will access as many secret files as I can and study them.
Maybe I will understand why we are where we are despite our potential. it may help me in future.
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by mazizitonene(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
olaitan9291:

I thought killing of politicians might not solve Nigeria problem.
What we need do is changing of attitude.
if yhu kill them....others coming in will have an atom of fear and regard for the nation....
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by pweshboi(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
To be truthful there's nothing much one can do withing 24hrs but I'll make sure I sign a contract for the construction of better power plants for Nigeria atleast make constant light dey naija for once
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by muriunited(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will make Nigeria a better place, and people will be calling me president Murtala Muhammed
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by harjayi(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
lofty900:
I will freeze some bank accounts belonging to some top politicians before transferring it to my account
you are the real dansuki
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by jimmyolasun: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Destined2win:
In leadership, and indeed everything in life, time matters. In fact, time is life!

Now, if you were saddled with the responsibility of leading a nation for 24 hours, what would you be priority standards?

What do you think you can achieve within that time frame considering how 'short' it is?

Let's see those who have smart ideas.

Lalasticlala
ugh!! You again? Been seeing some of yur post ending with yu wanting to be a future president... Ow!! Kinda taking you serious now.. Ok when you become that, pls don't forget to include me in your cabinet.. I will always remain loyal.
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by GoodMuyis(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Duplicate removed
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by GoodMuyis(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
geesilver:
i would send all politician to jail.

Just Jail any criminal jailable and that will set world record
NEXT IS
DECLARE A FREE BROWSING DAY

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by ashade123: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will print billions upon billions of naira and share it to all Nigerians, each person will get 100 million naira only.
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
PHCN should supply prepaid meters to all nigerians, the estimated bills is just too much
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by skywalker495(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
A fat bank account cool
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by farouk0403(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin. I will be rich in less than 18hours
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by NovusHomo(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will execute the first born of all convicted corrupt politicians before their parents head to prison. Walahi!
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Abacha would be a learner cuz my own will be double off his own ooo
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Beetwaise(m): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Just one thing: HALT THE IMPORTATION OF PETROL & OTHER PETROLEUM PRODUCTS THEN ENSURE OUR REFINERIES ARE WORKING AT MAXIMUM CAPACITY.

If this is the only thing I can achieve in 24 hours as Mr President, then no qualms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) / Appeal Court Reduces Dariye’s Sentence To 10 Years / Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.