Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,752 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:53 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1393438 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (969) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2019
ugo4u:
Naso Una go dey fight till rapture go happen(List published) and una no go know.
KODAC, eclipsephemmy, sikowitz etal. Ema bi nu

Sheath your swords oo

General has spoken.
Peace.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2019
KODACK:

Your problem...... Deal with it

Don't let it slide, slide with it.

That's why I don't roll with dumb people like you.
Lolz
you called me dumb right I wouldn't say more....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2019
Please incase during the interview I introduce myself as angel kpokponki, know that it is me ExplosiveSkull.
I just have this faith in God that I'll be there but even if I don't make it then it's still God deciding my future.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2019
eclipsehemmy:
you called me dumb right I wouldn't say more....
Broda this early morning?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2019
ugo4u:
Naso Una go dey fight till rapture go happen(List published) and una no go know.
KODAC, eclipsephemmy, sikowitz etal. Ema bi nu

Sheath your swords oo
for everything wer I type here you see me insult anybody...............I swear Allah I take am personal but no qualms I swallow am...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by slyd90(m): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2019
grin grin which professor Abeg shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:14am On Oct 09, 2019
Jhennie:

1. Tomorrow
2. Promise
3. Fire
5. Cold
6. Secret I guess
7. Key word [survivors] you don't bury the people that are alive nah..
8. 8men x 10 hours/ 4 men = 20 hours
10. The match stick.. that's the first thing
12. Night and day
13. One- February
14. The attorney cos he cannot testify in his own court proceeding (I think)
15. Phone
16. Stairway or staircase
17. Age
18. I will not imagine that at all (imagination kee them)
19. One

Corrections would be really appreciated.. we all learn everyday..

Sweet.....see brains.
Let me help you finish up.

4. Normal......a man can't have all his fingers on one hand

9. Six, bxos you took the apples out and not someone else

10. Bungalows don't have stairs....it a house with no floors above.

12. Day break, night falls

14. Two way answers
a. They could be sisters, which means they both lied
b. The answer you gave

15. Widow.......the man is in his grave

18. Why would you imagine at the first place.......lol

19. Zero (0) ...a circle does not have sides.....it's a perfectly curved line with both ends touching each other

Jameh48, your babe is good
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2019
explosiveskull:

See personally I myself even if am asked if I've tasted alcohol, I'll say a fat NO to that, some people no know say no be only umblical hernia comot me for ssc44, drugs follow where I dey form say I stopped two years prior to the interview which was true and I tried being honest but still it was used against me therefore, I'd advise anyone going there not to ever agree he or she did drugs before make them test am and even if them wan indict me with the test, I fit cry create scene say na lie, na wetin one of my guys wey Dem wan evict cos of drugs do.

Did they still evict him??
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2019
explosiveskull:

To that Ugo's bungalow, I thought stairs are covered with carpets and the carpet is shades of pink. Am not good with all these kind of things.

We know.

Boss man

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 7:25am On Oct 09, 2019
KODACK:

Did they still evict him??
Nope, not in medicals again but don't know if he later made the final list cos the two lieutenant officers were desperate to evict some people by anyhow through that their drug test and psych questions.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2019
KODACK:

We know.

Boss man
Bro but in a bungalow like some, ours a case study, you have to climb like three flight of stairs from parlour to the dinning room. I got your argument and I know am wrong but reason am this side.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:29am On Oct 09, 2019
Valleys:

This is murder(fresh).
In the first instance, she was erroneously sentenced. Which means if the case is to be reviewed (neglecting the new case) she will be exonerated and possibly compensated(in sane societies). As the judge of the case I will sentence her for the murder. I will just try to be lenient on her. Instead of death sentence I will prolly hand her life sentence or something less. For instance Sergio Ramos who is known to be a harsh defender fowls Diego Costa. But referee mistakingly thought it was Costa(who is also known to be rough) that fowled Ramos and sent him(Costa) off. And this happened when there was no VAR. The ref relied on the assistant ref(witness) for such decision. Then Costa attached Ramos violently afterwards. The referee then recommends Costa for a possible ban by the FA for misconduct. Since Costa has been sent off, it then means he has served a punishment he is not supposed to have served. This should not and will not stop the FA from banning him for some matches even though it can be reduced(for violent conduct).
NB: Anger should be managed, for if not managed, you will pay the price for it.

P.s: I am not a lawyer neither am I planning to be one.

Bros, don't worry claim to be a lawyer cos your description over make sense .

Anyone who it pains here should come and attack you ...... I have not loosed the wrapper I tied for those motherfvckers ....lolz

To me, you are a lawyer.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:35am On Oct 09, 2019
explosiveskull:

Bro but in a bungalow like some, ours a case study, you have to climb like three flight of stairs from parlour to the dinning room. I got your argument and I know am wrong but reason am this side.

I get your point bro, Nigerians call a house with stair case bungalow atimes .. you are right sir.......

Nigerians definition of bungalow......any kind of house that has all the utilities and amenities inside..... British standard

Architectural definition.......is a house that has all it utilities and amenities inside but does not have another floor above the main house...... The only thing above should be a rooftop room like we see in oyinbo movies. American standard

Do you know uptill now I do confuse myself with ground floor and first floor?
Because of America and British standards are different.

So, which do we follow now?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Jhennie:

1. Tomorrow
2. Promise
3. Fire
5. Cold
6. Secret I guess
7. Key word [survivors] you don't bury the people that are alive nah..
8. 8men x 10 hours/ 4 men = 20 hours
10. The match stick.. that's the first thing
12. Night and day
13. One- February
14. The attorney cos he cannot testify in his own court proceeding (I think)
15. Phone
16. Stairway or staircase
17. Age
18. I will not imagine that at all (imagination kee them)
19. One

Corrections would be really appreciated.. we all learn everyday..
wow! You are too much o, you must be genius person. You got almost everything correctly. In fact I'm own you call credit I will give it to you when see in Kaduna, lol. Thank you my officer to be. I wish you success.

You scored 11 over 19.

Here are the answers to the questions.

1. Tomorrow.
2. Promise.
3. Fire.
4. Normal, because people usually have half their on one hand.
5. Cold.
6. A secret.
7. Survivor are not buried.
8. No time, because the wall is already bult.
9. The 4 you took away.
10. The match.
11. There are no stairs, because bungalows do not have a second floor.
12. Day breaks and and night falls.
13. All the months have 28 days.
14. Neither one, because the accountant was his sister.
15. Widow.
16. Stairs.
17. Age.
18. Stop imagining.
19. Two, because it has an inside and an outside.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2019
Here are the answers to the questions.

1. Tomorrow.
2. Promise.
3. Fire.
4. Normal, because people usually have half their on one hand.
5. Cold.
6. A secret.
7. Survivor are not buried.
8. No time, because the wall is already bult.
9. The 4 you took away.
10. The match.
11. There are no stairs, because bungalows do not have a second floor.
12. Day breaks and and night falls.
13. All the months have 28 days.
14. Neither one, because the accountant was his sister.
15. Widow.
16. Stairs.
17. Age.
18. Stop imagining.
19. Two, because it has an inside and an outside.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2019
I don leave something today thanks guys. But Jhennie Sabi book oh grin Ockehinde abeg paste more question you na boss grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2019
explosiveskull:

See personally I myself even if am asked if I've tasted alcohol, I'll say a fat NO to that, some people no know say no be only umblical hernia comot me for ssc44, drugs follow where I dey form say I stopped two years prior to the interview which was true and I tried being honest but still it was used against me therefore, I'd advise anyone going there not to ever agree he or she did drugs before make them test am and even if them wan indict me with the test, I fit cry create scene say na lie, na wetin one of my guys wey Dem wan evict cos of drugs do.
lol trust me, the drugs issue wasn't taken seriously...you were evicted after medicals and not psychology or exam...you know we filled something in the exam too regarding drugs...they didn't use the psychology or exam to send anybody home..it was your umbilical thing..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2019
Valleys:

This is murder(fresh).
In the first instance, she was erroneously sentenced. Which means if the case is to be reviewed (neglecting the new case) she will be exonerated and possibly compensated(in sane societies). As the judge of the case I will sentence her for the murder. I will just try to be lenient on her. Instead of death sentence I will prolly hand her life sentence or something less. For instance Sergio Ramos who is known to be a harsh defender fowls Diego Costa. But referee mistakingly thought it was Costa(who is also known to be rough) that fowled Ramos and sent him(Costa) off. And this happened when there was no VAR. The ref relied on the assistant ref(witness) for such decision. Then Costa attached Ramos violently afterwards. The referee then recommends Costa for a possible ban by the FA for misconduct. Since Costa has been sent off, it then means he has served a punishment he is not supposed to have served. This should not and will not stop the FA from banning him for some matches even though it can be reduced(for violent conduct).
NB: Anger should be managed, for if not managed, you will pay the price for it.

P.s: I am not a lawyer neither am I planning to be one.
haaaah your judgment! O deep Gan! Lol. Thank you sir. I love your write up, in fact you're good to be officer. I wish you success.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2019
Don't give wrong info please... Nobody was evicted for drug use except if it was discovered in your blood or urine during the medical test...the phyc evaluation was a joke and it wasn't used..we were there nah...even lalo said "get complete documents and pass medicals..nothing will stop you..I asked him about the psychology evaluation and he laughed and said wetin consign us with that one.."

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 09, 2019
eclipsehemmy:
I don't like what I hate.... Though I know we should let it slid but KODACK see this..... Your handwriting o

Let it slide Fam I just noticed the Kodac guy na cruise Lord.. he's just cruising on us. Las Las we and am go gather dey laugh this matter!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2019
Victory is from God alone

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:12am On Oct 09, 2019
Me set get 0 for psychology evaluation nah..and so did everyone in my state but 4 still made the list and it was because they passed medicals
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2019
No do like this now. We all learning from the questions and answers nobody go insult you

OCKEHINDE:
Good morning everyone!

I feel like uploading more questions just to catch fun, but my mind keeps telling someone will soon insult my person, due to what I'm seeing on this forum. I think I have stop posting questions, before dey go talk say na only you Sabi logical questions!?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Valleys(m): 8:17am On Oct 09, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
haaaah your judgment! O deep Gan! Lol. Thank you sir. I love your write up, in fact you're good to be officer. I wish you success.

I will claim it for my kid bro going for SSC. I am just standing in for him. I enjoy the thread, walahi.

KODACK:

Bros, don't worry claim to be a lawyer cos your description over make sense .

Anyone who it pains here should come and attack you ...... I have not loosed the wrapper I tied for those motherfvckers ....lolz

To me, you are a lawyer.

You are just so funny. Keep the thread alive!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2019
explosiveskull:

To that Ugo's bungalow, I thought stairs are covered with carpets and the carpet is shades of pink. Am not good with all these kind of things.

No stairs in bungalow
You only get stairs in storey buildings.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2019
eclipsehemmy:
for everything wer I type here you see me insult anybody...............I swear Allah I take am personal but no qualms I swallow am...

Cry cry baby .......report me to papa.....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2019
sikowitz17:
Don't give wrong info please... Nobody was evicted for drug use except if it was discovered in your blood or urine during the medical test...the phyc evaluation was a joke and it wasn't used..we were there nah...even lalo said "get complete documents and pass medicals..nothing will stop you..I asked him about the psychology evaluation and he laughed and said wetin consign us with that one.."
I was IM39 and am very sure after I was called out for the umblical hernia issue , one of those lieutenants the dark one was with a sheet of paper and still repeated IM39 for drug use.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jhennie(f): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
Good morning everyone!

I feel like uploading more questions just to catch fun, but my mind keeps telling someone will soon insult my person, due to what I'm seeing on this forum. I think I have stop posting questions, before dey go talk say na only you Sabi logical questions!?

Please Nah.. Post some more.. we are all learning from your questions.. please

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2019
arcayoayodele:

Let it slide Fam I just noticed the Kodac guy na cruise Lord.. he's just cruising on us. Las Las we and am go gather dey laugh this matter!!

You n who wan laugh??

You better go backyard with ya goons to laugh......not with me.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
Good morning everyone!

Baba continue......make I see person wey go carry your matter for head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2019
Prudent5217:
No do like this now. We all learning from the questions and answers nobody go insult you

Exactly.

Wrapper still tied tho
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2019
KODACK:

You n who wan laugh??

You better go backyard with ya goons to laugh......not with me.

Story I no dey follow you fight.
If I jam you laugh with you kill me or make you beat me
I go still come meet you disturb you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (969) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.