Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,947 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:45 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1393506 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (969) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:45am On Oct 09, 2019
arcayoayodele:

Story I no dey follow you fight.
If I jam you laugh with you kill me or make you beat me
I go still come meet you disturb you!

Peace

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Uwaomaokey(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2019
explosiveskull:

See personally I myself even if am asked if I've tasted alcohol, I'll say a fat NO to that, some people no know say no be only umblical hernia comot me for ssc44, drugs follow where I dey form say I stopped two years prior to the interview which was true and I tried being honest but still it was used against me therefore, I'd advise anyone going there not to ever agree he or she did drugs before make them test am and even if them wan indict me with the test, I fit cry create scene say na lie, na wetin one of my guys wey Dem wan evict cos of drugs do.

I thought being truthful will help in this scenario, now I know they don’t need your truth. Lol which kai wahala be this na.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Uwaomaokey(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2019
ugo4u:

word of advice, no go form repentant substance abusers/gangster, that's an express eviction. They don't joke with those especially (ex) cultist that's why people from Nigerdelta and the northeast are usually given more attention so that they won't enlist someone that will drag the name of the institution in the mud, they don't care whether you're bornagain or not.
If they ask you any question to that effect just deny kawaii, even if they tease you to say otherwise else you will increase the chances of your fellow village guys.
Thanks Ugo for the Headsup. Naso person go dae form born again carry ein kaya head home straight. Chai I tire oh.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by blazex24(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2019
This thread na jst collabo of Tombo, Henessy and Alomo... SMH

Las las, I no go die for laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2019
Uwaomaokey:

Thanks Ugo for the Headsup. Naso person go dae form born again carry ein kaya head home straight. Chai I tire oh.
I even noticed in that SSC 44 say army no care for your morals just make sure you no thief or carry another person wife and I felt they cared less about intelligence, I also felt they are after your ruggedity.
These are my personal opinion though and don't get information from someone that is being paid to evict you for any fault of yours and may have interest to put his own people ahead of you.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2019
PSYCO TEST:
Both written and oral test is not designed to detects illicit drug in your bloody stream neither is designed to detects your smoking habits. It's a series of questions that has to do with your mental health. Medical test will take care of drugs and smoking, Medical test is different from PSYCO test, and the test is not conducted on the same day, medical test first, and the result would be announced before you go PSYCO test.

WHAT IS PSYCO TEST?

Psychological testing is the administration of psychological tests, which are designed to be "an objective and standardized measure of a sample of behavior".[1] The term sample of behavior refers to an individual's performance on tasks that have usually been prescribed beforehand. The samples of behavior that make up a paper-and-pencil test, the most common type of test, are a series of items. Performance on these items produce a test score. A score on a well-constructed test is believed to reflect a psychological construct such as achievement in a school subject, cognitive ability, aptitude, emotional functioning, personality, etc. Differences in test scores are thought to reflect individual differences in the construct the test is supposed to measure.

WHAT IS MENTAL HEALTH?

Mental health is the level of psychological well-being or an absence of mental illness. It is the state of someone who is "functioning at a satisfactory level of emotional and behavioural adjustment".

Psychology test is not hard to pass for normal a person, anyone who fails PSYCO test may be mentally deranged. (aa ni yawere o)

Now let's discuss a bit about the questions, your questions paper may contains 100 questions, so for example, on the first page of your question paper may be asked a question like this,

Ques 1 where is Abuja located?
(A) Abuja (B) Nigeria (C) I don't know.

Ques 2. Is Abuja part of Nigeria?
(A) Yes (B) No (C) I don't know.

Ques 3. Have you ever smoked cigarette?
(A) Yes (B) No (C) God forbid (D) Never.

Ques 4. Does coffee has a cigarette taste?
(A) yes (B) No (C) I don't know.

Ques 5. Are you a virgin?
(A) Yes (B) No (C)maybe (D) I don't know

Ques 6. Are you married?
(A) yes. (B) No. (C) maybe (D) I don't know. (NB: remember you fill single in your online details.)

Ques 7. How many children do you have?
(A) 1 (B) 2 (C) more than two (D) None

Ques 8. Does any of your children resemble you?
(A) yes (B) No (C) this question is not for me (D) Not yet.

Somebody said something concerning PSYCO test lying, on this forum before, the person is fuckin right�.
Is of two means of answering, either you continue lying till ending or, you countinue saying the truth till ending. In fact PSYCO officers knew that you are lying, but your answering accuracy is what make you normal, whether you lied or not.
There is no way a mad person would able to differentiate lying and the truth

Since you guys assured me no insult I will upload more shortly.

I'm not a medical doctor, but I'm in health field.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2019
Uwaomaokey:

I thought being truthful will help in this scenario, now I know they don’t need your truth. Lol which kai wahala be this na.
. PSYCO TEST:
Both written and oral test is not designed to detects illicit drug in your bloody stream neither is designed to detects your smoking habits. It's a series of questions that has to do with your mental health. Medical test will take care of drugs and smoking, Medical test is different from PSYCO test, and the test is not conducted on the same day, medical test first, and the result would be announced before you go PSYCO test.

WHAT IS PSYCO TEST?

Psychological testing is the administration of psychological tests, which are designed to be "an objective and standardized measure of a sample of behavior".[1] The term sample of behavior refers to an individual's performance on tasks that have usually been prescribed beforehand. The samples of behavior that make up a paper-and-pencil test, the most common type of test, are a series of items. Performance on these items produce a test score. A score on a well-constructed test is believed to reflect a psychological construct such as achievement in a school subject, cognitive ability, aptitude, emotional functioning, personality, etc. Differences in test scores are thought to reflect individual differences in the construct the test is supposed to measure.

WHAT IS MENTAL HEALTH?

Mental health is the level of psychological well-being or an absence of mental illness. It is the state of someone who is "functioning at a satisfactory level of emotional and behavioural adjustment".

Psychology test is not hard to pass for normal a person, anyone who fails PSYCO test may be mentally deranged. (aa ni yawere o)

Now let's discuss a bit about the questions, your questions paper may contains 100 questions, so for example, on the first page of your question paper may be asked a question like this,

Ques 6. Are you married?
(A) yes. (B) No. (C) maybe (D) I don't know. (NB: remember you fill single in your online details.)

Somebody said something concerning PSYCO test lying, on this forum before, the person is fuckin right�.
Is of two means of answering, either you continue lying till ending or, you countinue saying the truth till ending. In fact PSYCO officers knew that you are lying, but your answering accuracy is what make you normal, whether you lied or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2019
Getting interesting all fingers crossed
OCKEHINDE:
. PSYCO TEST:

WHAT IS PSYCO TEST?

WHAT IS MENTAL HEALTH?

Ques 6. Are you married?

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dayordee4: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2019
KODACK:

Cry cry baby .......report me to papa.....

Hmmmmm.......
You do not need all this brov.....(oga eclipse, abeg jeje for ur boy)
Rendering an apology for the deception(s) is not too much instead of trying to cover up stylishly and include more sarcasm.....Truth is you would have gotten "more respect" from people here......

Human being be like water , we can flow anywhere ....

*sorry" is not a difficult word bro......
Cheers......

Special regards to Ssc candidates, we go see for KD "very soon"..
Victory is from GOD ALONE...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 10:29am On Oct 09, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
PSYCO TEST:

WHAT IS PSYCO TEST?

WHAT IS MENTAL HEALTH?

Ques 6. Are you married?

My answer to that number 5 is a must YES, I don talk am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2019
Abeg make una no vex o incase you discovered faulty grammar or tautology in my write up, English no be my papa language o, besides I no study English for sku oo. E no easy to type, in fact the Synovial fluid in my phalanges is getting dry now as result of too much typing. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2019
explosiveskull:

My answer to that number 5 is a must YES, I don talk am.
virgin? Haaa
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2019
Dayordee4:

Hmmmmm.......
You do not need all this brov.....(oga eclipse, abeg jeje for ur boy)
Rendering an apology for the deception(s) is not too much instead of trying to cover up stylishly and include more sarcasm.....Truth is you would have gotten "more respect" from people here......

Human being be like water , we can flow anywhere ....

*sorry" is not a difficult word bro......
Cheers......

Special regards to Ssc candidates, we go see for KD "very soon"..
Victory is from GOD ALONE...
Why is this hard for us to understand?
Oga Kodak hàs affirmed he has no business apologising to anyone since he committed no crime here and the guys who went on investigations did that on the motives of indicting and instigating him based on their perceived acrimony based on accumulated grudges, it was only when one person did it that others who wouldn't have said anything started speaking out, them keeping quiet all these while was why? Your answer is good as mine. To me if we keep beating around this issue, we are all wrong. Nobody borrowed another person's brain here, this is a free world and we've got our conscience to checkmate us. You can't be forcing one to admit what you want them to admit when he already knows your motive.
We should all move on except if the case is what is making you to sleep then you can continue flogging it.
Our energy should be reserved to pray we make the shortlisting.
Thank you again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
virgin? Haaa
Yes my dear, am not admitting anything this time, am angel kpokponki the holy one.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2019
One of my friends con dey wine me last year, you know wetin him talk? He talk say Army medical team disqualified him because of low sperm count. Oh boy wetin concern Army with infertility in men?
Nothing wey we no go hear. Osumi jo.... Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2019
explosiveskull:

Yes my dear, am not admitting anything this time, am angel kpokponki the holy one.
funny you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2019
This one strong cheesy
OCKEHINDE:
One of my friends con dey wine me last year, you know wetin him talk? He talk say Army medical team disqualified him because of low sperm count. Oh boy wetin concern Army with infertility in men?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
You should have asked him if they tested his sperm because I don't know if it is possible to diagnose one of such ailment by using only blood and urine.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2019
KODACK:

Sweet.....see brains.
Let me help you finish up.

4. Normal......a man can't have all his fingers on one hand

9. Six, bxos you took the apples out and not someone else

10. Bungalows don't have stairs....it a house with no floors above.

12. Day break, night falls

14. Two way answers
a. They could be sisters, which means they both lied
b. The answer you gave

15. Widow.......the man is in his grave

18. Why would you imagine at the first place.......lol

19. Zero (0) ...a circle does not have sides.....it's a perfectly curved line with both ends touching each other

Jameh48, your babe is good
I swear, boss...See as I dey blessed with sharp babe... Jhennie sweet...I don dream of Jhennie twice this week now grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2019
explosiveskull:

You should have asked him if they tested his sperm because I don't know if it is possible to diagnose one of such ailment by using only blood and urine.
The story is not true, don't mind him, the guy funny die.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2019
I know you are brilliant but Let me see whether you will get this question right.

Mr Emeka was found murdered on
19-10-2018 (Sunday
Afternoon) inside his house, his wife
called the police,they asked everyone around a
question
Police:
where were you when his death
happened?.
WIFE: I was sleeping upstairs when the murder took place
COOK: I was cooking in
the kitchen
HOUSE GIRL: I went to take the children
from birthday party they went to.
GARDENER: I was cutting the flowers at
the backyard.
GATEMAN: Oga sent me to buy
newspaper for junction.
After listening to their answers, the police
arrested the murderer.
Who was the murderer then?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
I know you are brilliant but Let me see whether you will get this question right.

19-10-2018 (Sunday
question
Police:
happened?.
the kitchen
the backyard.
newspaper for junction.
arrested the murderer.
The arrested murderer na
The person who witnessed the murder( the wife)
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Honestguy13577: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2019
explosiveskull:

Why is this hard for us to understand?
Oga Kodak hàs affirmed he has no business apologising to anyone since he committed no crime here and the guys who went on investigations did that on the motives of indicting and instigating him based on their perceived acrimony based on accumulated grudges, it was only when one person did it that others who wouldn't have said anything started speaking out, them keeping quiet all these while was why? Your answer is good as mine. To me if we keep beating around this issue, we are all wrong. Nobody borrowed another person's brain here, this is a free world and we've got our conscience to checkmate us. You can't be forcing one to admit what you want them to admit when he already knows your motive.
We should all move on except if the case is what is making you to sleep then you can continue flogging it.
Our energy should be reserved to pray we make the shortlisting.
Thank you again.
If someone calls u rat or a fool tell me you won't react. The guy stylishly insult people here and most of you are calling that sarcasm.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2019
explosiveskull:

I was IM39 and am very sure after I was called out for the umblical hernia issue , one of those lieutenants the dark one was with a sheet of paper and still repeated IM39 for drug use.

See my village man oh
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jhennie(f): 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
OCKEHINDE:

19-10-2018 (Sunday
question
Police:
happened?.
the kitchen
the backyard.
newspaper for junction.
arrested the murderer.

The gateman.. newspapers aren't printed on Sundays..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jhennie:

The gateman.. newspapers aren't printed on Sundays..
news papers are available on Sunday, ask anyone around you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jhennie(f): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
new papers are available on Sunday, ask anyone around you.

The wife

If she was sleeping, she couldn't have called the police immediately
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jhennie:

The wife

Sleeping on a Sunday afternoon, hmmm. But if all of them were at different locations in nd out of the house, which part of the house was the man murdered. Probably the sitting room � if so who was with him in the sitting
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
ELJC:
Sleeping on a Sunday afternoon, hmmm. But if all of them were at different locations in nd out of the house, which part of the house was the man murdered. Probably the sitting room � if so who was with him in the sitting
hmmm. �����
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jhennie:

The wife

hmmm. ����
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mrbllymer: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
OCKEHINDE:

19-10-2018 (Sunday
question
Police:
happened?.
the kitchen
the backyard.
newspaper for junction.
arrested the murderer.
the wife.. How did she know when the murder took place when she was sleeping ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
jameh48:
I swear, boss...See as I dey blessed with sharp babe... Jhennie sweet...I don dream of Jhennie twice this week now grin

Joseph

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (969) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.