Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:33 AM

What'd You Do? Walk Away Or Stay? Men, Air Your Opinions! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What'd You Do? Walk Away Or Stay? Men, Air Your Opinions! (1417 Views)

Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? / Ladies, What'd Be Your Reaction If Your Man (Hubby, Bf, B-f, Fwb) Slaps Your Mom / What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What'd You Do? Walk Away Or Stay? Men, Air Your Opinions! by whitelexi(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2009
After more than 20mins, no response.

What can i say? I thought as much. cool
Re: What'd You Do? Walk Away Or Stay? Men, Air Your Opinions! by pinkylady1(f): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2009
whitelexi:

Let's twist the question a bit. . . So this dude is really nice and seems to be the perfect one for u when suddenly, just before your marriage, some homosexual armed robbers broke in and gave it to him real rough from his behind - leaving him with a possible terminal infection and a permanent anal dysfunction which meant that he could no longer control how or when he made doodoo.
Would u, as a loving prospective wife, still go ahead with the marriage, or will u thank God the marriage has not yet happened?

did u c that in bold?

this is really a tough one i say. angry
Re: What'd You Do? Walk Away Or Stay? Men, Air Your Opinions! by TheSeeker(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2009
whitelexi:

Let's twist the question a bit. . . So this dude is really nice and seems to be the perfect one for u when suddenly, just before your marriage, some homosexual armed robbers broke in and gave it to him real rough from his behind - leaving him with a possible terminal infection and a permanent anal dysfunction which meant that he could no longer control how or when he made doodoo.
Would u, as a loving prospective wife, still go ahead with the marriage, or will u thank God the marriage has not yet happened?

I am not sure any woman would want to endure the drama when it comes to possible terminal infection. She will compromise.
Re: What'd You Do? Walk Away Or Stay? Men, Air Your Opinions! by Monicaa: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2009
Lol @ whitlexi with his terminal infection nd all, of cause there would b compromise, but in dis case, such wasn't mentioned, only dat she was disvirgined nd raped by others not him
Re: What'd You Do? Walk Away Or Stay? Men, Air Your Opinions! by TheSeeker(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2009
Monicaa:

Lol @ whitlexi with his terminal infection nd all, of cause there would b compromise, but in dis case, such wasn't mentioned, only dat she was disvirgined nd raped by others not him

I like him very much because he's attempting to create a defense line for his cause. He'd make a good criminal attorney. He's a front liner.
Re: What'd You Do? Walk Away Or Stay? Men, Air Your Opinions! by Monicaa: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2009
@the seeker- trust me on this, I agree with him nd his case but some of us were talking what if that was not d case here, no terminal infection nd all that
Re: What'd You Do? Walk Away Or Stay? Men, Air Your Opinions! by TheSeeker(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2009
Monicaa:

@the seeker- trust me on this, I agree with him nd his case but some of us were talking what if that was not d case here, no terminal infection nd all that

OK! Let me ask you, if the man was the one raped, no terminal infections whatsoever, no permanent anal dysfunction, do you think any woman would stay? What will you do? In my opinion, some women will stay some won't.
Re: What'd You Do? Walk Away Or Stay? Men, Air Your Opinions! by Monicaa: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2009
Honestly speaking 4 myself, if it was me, after thorough check up, he' alrite, I would stay. It would almost b d same thing as having sex with other people b4 we decided 2 commit nd all nd I love him so much, I would.
Re: What'd You Do? Walk Away Or Stay? Men, Air Your Opinions! by TheSeeker(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2009
Monicaa:

Honestly speaking 4 myself, if it was me, after thorough check up, he' alrite, I would stay. It would almost b d same thing as having sex with other people b4 we decided 2 commit nd all nd I love him so much, I would.

Do you by chance know why some women won't stay?
Re: What'd You Do? Walk Away Or Stay? Men, Air Your Opinions! by Monicaa: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2009
It could be d same as whitlexi had said, terminal infection or sum disease, also emotionally, a thing of d mind but I believe it happens more in women like d man leaving her if she was raped than d other way round. Honestly I can't imagine myself saying a man was raped n even if it was so, still find it hard 2 call it rape lol
Re: What'd You Do? Walk Away Or Stay? Men, Air Your Opinions! by TheSeeker(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2009
Monicaa:

Honestly I can't imagine myself saying a man was raped n even if it was so, still find it hard 2 call it rape lol

So in your terms, what would you call it?
Re: What'd You Do? Walk Away Or Stay? Men, Air Your Opinions! by whitelexi(m): 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2009
Even if there was no infections or permanent dysfunction of any sort. . .  It would be a reference point. A point of malicious attacks when there's a disagreement or quarel as there will always be in a relationship. Imagine u as the guy in question, having to react when she says something like "It seems that gay session u had yrs ago has made u incapable of seeing reason". I still think, even if the woman stays, it will affect the relationship and eventually cause it to crash. Because most women as we know them, speak first then reason later.
Re: What'd You Do? Walk Away Or Stay? Men, Air Your Opinions! by TheSeeker(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2009
whitelexi:

Even if there was no infections or permanent dysfunction of any sort. . .  It would be a reference point. A point of malicious attacks when there's a disagreement or quarel as there will always be in a relationship. Imagine u as the guy in question, having to react when she says something like "It seems that gay session u had yrs ago has made u incapable of seeing reason". I still think, even if the woman stays, it will affect the relationship and eventually cause it to crash. Because most women as we know them, speak first then reason later.

I think the insult might come into play where there's no respect for each other. I do know there are rough times in relationships but are they all insulting? I still think it'd be easier on the man than a woman in such conditions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Staying With One Partner / Guys We Should Help Oh! / Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.