Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,283 members, 7,971,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:49 PM

Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? (1452 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / The Way You Act When You Take A Girl Out And She Offers To Pay The Bill (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Mcleo007(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2011
Hey guys,I want honest opinions on this. I'd personally feel slighted, especially if the outing was my own making.
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Dsense(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2011
OP.
I feel so relaxed when a lady pays for the order on a date . . , . There is nothing wrong with a lady paying for the bill . . . .Though most of the guys would always want to pay for the order,But to me it's never like that.
I pay , the girl pays or we split it equally.
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by violent(m): 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2011
@OP

The first rule of every first date is that guy picks the bill[size=5pt] {It's there on the back page of the manual}[/size]. . . . only twats believe otherwise!

It's a different thing if you ve been with each other for a while and the girl decides to give you a treat!
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Dsense(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2011
^^Always respect other views and stop calling names just because you don't concur with some one's perspective!!!
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mcleo007:

Hey guys,I want honest opinions on this. I'd personally feel slighted, especially if the outing was my own making.

who s/he take you out for a date should pay unless the other part say lets do 50 - 50
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by MrsEve2(f): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
Men that expect women to pay are punks!
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Odunnu: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2011
Two things are involved.
Either she's paying to set the atmosphere of demanding something higher or she's pitying your pocket and sees the guy as broke
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by MrsEve2(f): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2011
gbam
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Dsense(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2011
The point is till not clear to some pple her e. . . , The matter is about a girl paying for the bill or a man paying the bill . .And nothing like expecting or waiting on either a girl to pay or a guy to pay . . .It's all bout choice,
If the girl wants to pay,Then go ahead and if the man wants to pay he should also go ahead or they share it equally!!!
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by MrsEve2(f): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2011
Look like somebody guilty!
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Dsense(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2011
^^Jerkoff grin
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by MrsEve2(f): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2011
Nigra Babosa!
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by violent(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2011
D-sense:

^^Always respect other views and stop calling names just because you don't concur with some one's perspective!!!

It's my own perspective, and I am not obliged to always respect other views!
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Phate07(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2011

Cant allow my girl to pay for the bill on a date. As a man, i should take care of such matters.
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Spclst900: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2011
Na everytime man go dey pay?
Odunnu:

Two things are involved.
Either she's paying to set the atmosphere of demanding something higher or she's pitying your pocket and sees the guy as broke
not necessarily.
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by MrsEve2(f): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2011
My husband pays for everything when we go on dates. He is too traditional so me pulling out my wallet to pay for a bagel is not in his VOCABULARY. I don't mind paying for shit, but I knew that was out of the question when I married my husband. He let me know HE THE MAN and I let him think he is.
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2011
@op what do you mean how would they feel? the way the world is now, that is the norm! grin
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Dsense(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2011
violent:

It's my own perspective, and I am not obliged to always respect other views!
What do you mean by not obliged to respesct other views? . . . . .So it means when you don't support other views and the next thing to do is calling them names?
How do you think? . . . . .I'm speechless!!!
Nairaland is indeed full of  . . .  . . .  lipsrsealed
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Dsense(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs, Eve link=topic=583860.msg7510869#ms
g7510869 date=1294774565]
My husband pays for everything when we go on dates. He is too traditional so me pulling out my wallet to pay for a bagel is not in his VOCABULARY. I don't mind paying for poo, but I knew that was out of the question when I married my husband. He let me know HE THE MAN and I let him think he is.
[/quote]
Continue ripping your man off . . . . God sees you grin
[quote author=MzD@rkSkin:

@op what do you mean how would they feel? the way the world is now, that is the norm! grin
Weeder Jamaican . . .What's good grin
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Men that expect women to pay are punks!

why are they punks ?

if she ask me for a date then she will pay she is the one who made the plans

if i do ask her then i will pay, if she insist i will let her pay

a punk is the one who asks one for a date and then expect to do 50 - 50

remember who suggest anything should be able to standup for it i.e paying
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by MrsEve2(f): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2011
What you mean "I am ripping my husband off"? How am I doing that if he is offering to pay? What the hell?
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by MrsEve2(f): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2011
As I said if men expect women to pay they are punks!
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2011
Zim Drill is GUILTY! grin LOL. What is your fav. music genre? PUNK rock? LMAOOOOOO. I am just playing sir, dont mind me.

@D-Sense, nothing much. What's [b]CRACK[/b]ING? grin grin
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by queensmith: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2011
It depends, is it your first date? I have alot of friends that wont let a man pay for them on dates. They just arent comfortable with it!

If the dude takes me out ALOT and to really expensive places, I will pick up the cheque once in a while.
Some monkeys have no problem with a woman paying for them, even if its to the cinema!!! kmt men should have at least a little shame!  tongue tongue
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Dsense(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

What you mean "I am ripping my husband off"? How am I doing that if he is offering to pay? What the hell?
You be thief . . . .You no dey work? . . .Pay whenver on outing even he insists to pay the bill!! grin grin

@MazD sweetie . . .Longest time . . .Great you are fine!!
I even thought those Jamaican ragtag have kidnaped you. grin
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by MrsEve2(f): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2011
D-sense:

You be thief . . . .You no dey work? . . .Pay whenver on outing even he insists to pay the bill!! grin grin

Shut yo cheap arse up! You begging bafoon! angry angry
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Dsense(m): 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2011
^^I don't love you cry cry
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by MrsEve2(f): 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2011
Good the feeling is mutual! angry angry angry
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2011
D-sense:

And I thot the Naija gold diggers, you told me about, robbed you of every cent to your name. . .all three pennies!  undecided
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by MrCork17: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs, Eve , sweeery can i have u for  lunch? tongue
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by MrsEve2(f): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs, Eve , sweeery can i have u for  lunch? tongue

I am prepped for surgery at this moment. NO thanks.
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Phate07(m): 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2011

I hate golddiggers. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ok. Why Do Black Women Play Mind Games In Relationships? / I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: / Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.