Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,654 members, 7,937,950 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? (1434 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / The Way You Act When You Take A Girl Out And She Offers To Pay The Bill (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Dsense(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

And I thot the Naija gold diggers, you told me about, robbed you of cent to your name. . .all three pennies!  undecided
Ogunfe angry

Mrs, Eve:

I am prepped for surgery at this moment. NO thanks.
Undergoing abortion shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Dsense(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Good the feeling is mutual! angry angry angry
Sick Titi Monkey angry
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by MrsEve2(f): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2011
D-sense:

Ogunfe angry
Undergoing abortion shocked shocked shocked

You should know. You have fathered 1,200 aborted babies.
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by MrsEve2(f): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2011
D-sense:

Sick Titi Monkey angry

I got your sick titi monkey! angry angry
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Mygoldie(f): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrseve and Desense how long have you two been married for?
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by MrsEve2(f): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2011
We are not married! I refuse to marry an old dried up EGYPTIAN!
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by MrCork17: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

I am prepped for surgery at this moment.  NO thanks.

Sugery? huh? are they replacing your wig? undecided
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by MrsEve2(f): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sugery? huh? are they replacing your wig? undecided

Are they replacing your -17 inch badonkey for a -18 inch badonkey?
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by harakiri(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2011
In today's order where ladies are screaming suffrage,feminism,50-50,equality,women's rights,misorgny,misandry and all those BIG 21st century new words. . . I EXPECT THE LADY TO FOOT THE BILL ON EVERY DATE to atone for all the millenia of lunch payment by men. After all, it's now a woman's world (or do feminazi's only fight for equality and fair play when it comes to sharing the loot they never laboured for?)
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by zionmmv: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2011
@Ms Eve - 'He let me know HE THE MAN and I let him think he is', Hmmmmm,Ms Eve,I like that.That's why am afraid of babes, Men always think that they are smart, living with this 'AM THE MAN' concept but ain't nothing, they don't know that as long as they get naked in front of a woman,they worth nothing anymore to her.She holds the remote and she knows the right button to press.She's still with you because she wants to to,not because of what he says or does.Listen guys,ideally on a first date,it's fine,as the first rule of dating,to pay for her meal, Never go dutch.However,if a woman insists and offers to pay for your meal,just go ahead and oblige her.She knows what she's doing, That you paid for the meal wouldn't make her like you and want to be with you,
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Zim Drill is GUILTY! grin LOL. What is your fav. music genre? PUNK rock? LMAOOOOOO. I am just playing sir, dont mind me.

@D-Sense, nothing much. What's [b]CRACK[/b]ING? grin grin

guilty ?

read again slowy and try to understand what i said
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Dsense(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

I got your sick titi monkey! angry angry
Cool. . .YOU just admit you are sick monkey.

@Mygoldie.
We have been married for 10 yrs now . . But she fights me simply because i don't put on the wedding ring .I gave it to my puppy,At the same time i complain of her Nyansh getting bigger every day and that she should do something bout it but,Always refuse , , , , , ,That's why we fight all the time . . .She's a witch!!
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by playette4u: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2011
If its a first date and i decide i do not want to see  the guy again ,i pay for my meal .If i like him then i let him be the gentleman and pay. cool

The only reason i would let him pay is that i believe in traditional roles between men and women as it leads to less confusion and we are both happy.

My boyfriend always paid for everything,he was not obliged but he always insisted. tongue
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Dsense(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

We are not married! I refuse to marry an old dried up EGYPTIAN!
**Sigh**
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by Mcleo007(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2011
Its like some persons dnt the point asked. Look at it this way- you planned a date with a girl(whether ur main or new girl), at the given day,u got to her place promptly to pick her to the place(an eatery or somthing). On the way,u guys talked and laffed. U eventually got to the date venue,made ur orders interchangeably and u had fun. The fun was warmly gotten(u both had a nice time). When the waiter comes forth with the bill, before u could say ok, the girl drives straight to her purse or handbag (u may not really consider d move,as u may think she's going for her hanky or lip gloss). While ur dragging with ur wallet,she hands the waiter the money and tells him to keep the change. How will u feel?
Re: Guys How Will You Feel When You're On A Date With A Lady And She Offers To Pay For The Order? by xandy84: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
i feel good cod it save my cash, infact, i stays right at the back in a cab so my lady can pay for me,, meaing i enjoy free ride, free fuc-k and free food, God bless me ooooooooooooooo, free stuff sweet pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Can U Resist Her? / Can One Date A Naija Babe Without Sex.your Views Please. / Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.