Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Should He Believe Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Believe Her (868 Views)

My FRIEND Looses Confidence Cos He Believe He's UGLY / She Told Me It Was Just One Guy And Its Rape But I Don't Believe Her / Should I Believe Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Believe Her by Plutocrat(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Before I start, I would like to say I very much know the modus operandi here. This story is not mine oh,a friend asked me so I am asking you guys..

So this guy of mine let's say his name is Mike has this girlfriend called Ann,she's a corper presently serving in Minna,Niger state and this my friend is based in Abuja..

So the problem started 2 days ago when they had a misunderstanding thorough d phone I didn't care to ask what d problem was,later that night they continued arguing this time around through whatsapp.. At a point she stopped replying him,he got worried and called her,she picked and was sounding funny, he then asked what was wrong with her,she told him she was getting herself high inother to numb d pain and d disappointment she's feeling right now.

Then he heard some noises in d background and asked who was dat,she said it was her friends nephew that came around and that they were both getting drunk together and that he might spend d night in her place (she stays alone). I guess she was high that was y she told him the truth,she would never had said dat if she was sober. He hung up d phone in annoyance,after a while he called her around 9pm her phone was switched off,her whatsapp messages weren't going through.

This lasted from 9pm through 11pm,then she sent him a message that her phone died. He was mad that she could switch off her phone and as they were talking, suddenly again she went off and was not heard from untill d next morning. Then she called my guy and told him that she slept off ..

Now she's telling ma guy and swearing that nothing happened between her and d guy that shared d same bed with her,imagine. And funny enough he's believing her..

Abeg,Is it possible for nothing to have happened between her and the guy even under the influence of alcohol??

P.S: Forgive my grammatical blunders
Re: Should He Believe Her by waistaa(f): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sure why not, must something always happem.? Unless mother karma just paid him a visit

1 Like

Re: Should He Believe Her by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
I WISH THAT HER COUSIN WAS ME.
Re: Should He Believe Her by Elosky20: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
why nt. so if u are drunk u can sleep with ur sister
Re: Should He Believe Her by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
undecided are we witches and wizards?? How we wan take know??

Mehn.. Who be these people sef.. And where dem dy come from??

See as you dy ask the question asif you keep Ifa or amadioha for here grin grin
Re: Should He Believe Her by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
@OP the 1st time she switches off her phone was first round, the 2nd time was 2nd round, both dog style, monkey style, elephant style, infact antelop style, this is the truth, something hot happened.

1 Like

Re: Should He Believe Her by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
OP, if that girl is the only girl you have THEN you are as good as singleundecided...

That girl might not be loyal, the earlier you dismiss yourself from that relationship, the better for youundecided..

1 Like

Re: Should He Believe Her by Plutocrat(m): 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
saintloveren:
@OP the 1st time she switches off her phone was first round, the 2nd time was 2nd round, both dog style, monkey style, elephant style, infact antelop style, this is the truth, something hot happened.

Same thing I told him and his girl is damn hot.. no guy wuld sleep next to her when sober and not imagine things,talk more of when he's high
Re: Should He Believe Her by 14teenK: 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
I hate to say this but OP how is this your business

1 Like

Re: Should He Believe Her by Plutocrat(m): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
14teenK:

He's ma friend and he deserves da truth from me
Re: Should He Believe Her by adekhingz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
person say nothing happen una no go leave am alone?
Re: Should He Believe Her by Creamish(f): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
adekhingz:
person say nothing happen una no go leave am alone?

Apparently..datz not the response he want. undecided
Re: Should He Believe Her by adekhingz(m): 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Creamish:

Apparently..datz not the response he want. undecided

maybe if his friend is not satisfied, he should tell him to go and die! good thing is not for one person after all
Re: Should He Believe Her by cruzita(f): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
not all women are WHORES.

1 Like

Re: Should He Believe Her by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Must they have sex!!!
Re: Should He Believe Her by Ifakiland(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
if she was gonna av sex...ur frnd wuldnt know. learn to trust and let go of doubt until u see live evidence of infidelity.
Re: Should He Believe Her by kaziblake(f): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bros what your business
Re: Should He Believe Her by AmiLaHoit(f): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
14teenK:

Ask am o o
Re: Should He Believe Her by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin i laugh in peru swagg

Ok o

Iceprince op needs fire of zamani o d one currently burning for miami
Re: Should He Believe Her by firstking01(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Any gal dat takes alcohol is a no-go area for moi grin

(1) (Reply)

What Can He Do? / What Is This?? See Crazy Dress Nigerian Girls Wore To A Club! (see Photos) / Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.