Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. (867 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / New To Nairaland: Oya Come In Here And Welcome Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
E get this fine baby o, we just dey play, dey yarn, we dey keep each other company, I con dey plan on the very day I go tell her "baiibayy!!! Ayam inlove with you".

For my mind, I con say make I just bone the "proposals" first.

this babe dey allow me see every every for her body. She dey rub body cream for my presence, she dey change pant for my presence, at times she go pull shirt make I massage her body. And I nor dey even say make I try my "luck" for "gonking things".

This evening I dey her house, she pull shirt, say buuby dey scratch her, make I scratch around the tip of the buuby, na so I dey look free buuby dey scratch, later my brake loose control I begin dey romance the buuby, before I could enjoy the little romance, she just tear me hot slap angry

"Stupidity what are you doing" "how dare you" don't you ever try that again"

I was like, "babe, why you go put yam for where goat dey and you say make the goat nor chop am"??

Na xo the babe vex pursue me comot for her house saying "you are just a friend and like a brother to me and you weren't suppose to "romance" me.

Na waten una dey experience for "friendzone" be this?

This is wicked and de-manhoodnizing.
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by ucheHapers(m): 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Bros Ur own friend zone need serious deliverance...no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by Mhizkel(f): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
What a fantasy!
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by phunbyt(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lol...na so friendzone be oooo...the most populated place on earth
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by Smellymouth: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by cruzita(f): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
u are in a lucky Friend zone
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by Maxi112: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by libertyfather(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
U can under punishment, that's n friend zone oooooo tongue
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by chriskosherbal(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Really
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by youngberry001(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
stupidity cheesy
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by Smartguy001(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lolz tongue
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by Cholls(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
My brother why are you being so Stupid. instead of you to be gracefull for your gut.

The only way out of the friend zone is to make a move. It'll probably not land you in her pants, but it'll end the pining bulls**t once and for all. Then when she rejects you go find a better one.
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dude living up to his name cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by AkProsper(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
The pix above me
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
This one funny die oo.

Stupidity indeed...
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by Giwman(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Guy, even if U wan lie 4 us , Y U no give us lie wey dey reasonable.
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
I tot I was d only one they do such things to, girls can be so heartless. That's how one night a frnd asked me to help her massage her butt, since I didn't want her to feel shy, I took my clothes off so she wudnt be d only one naked . When she saw me, she screamed and asked me to go and sleep outside her room naked sad
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
broda. you're in an advanced level of the friendzone... futuristic indeed.

ahn ahn!! she open bubby for you as brother na wa ooo

this one is strong!!
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
EngrE:
I tot I was d only one they do such things to, girls can be so heartless. That's how one night a frnd asked me to help her massage her butt, since I didn't want her to feel shy, I took my clothes off so she wudnt be d only one naked . When she saw me, she screamed and asked me to go and sleep outside her room naked sad

lmao. otondo
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by Giwman(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Oga dis ur lie mumu die o
Re: Guys In The Friendzone, Come In And Welcome Me Please. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Stupidity... This your name really fit u

(1) (Reply)

She Needs Your Advice, Come Help A Sister Out / If You Didn't Do This In High School Days Then You Are Not A Bonafide Nigerian. / How To Stop Being A Nice Guy - 50 Ways To Challenge Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.