Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,449 members, 7,940,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Short Jokes And Quotes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Short Jokes And Quotes (1002 Views)

Akpors Short Jokes / Very Short Jokes!!! / Short Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Jokes And Quotes by SamMilla1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2006
Husband : U know dear, our son got his brain from me.
Wife : I think he did, I've still got mine with me!

==========================================

All married couples should learn the art of battle as they should learn the art of making love. Good battle is objective and honest--never vicious or cruel. Good battle is healthy and constructive, and brings to a marriage the principle of equal partnership.
Re: Short Jokes And Quotes by SamMilla1(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2006
CHINEDU’s grandfather left him TWENTY million dollars, and the next week CHIOMA agreed to marry him. After three months of married life, CHINEDU noticed that his beautiful new wife was ignoring him more and more.

On the rare occasion that she would go to bed with him she would be indifferent, or even worse, called out other men’s names! Whenever they went out in public, she ignored him and flirted with other men.

Finally, he decided to confront her. CHIOMA, he said, the only reason you married me was because my grandfather left me TWENTY million NAIRA when he died" "Don’t be ridiculous, she replied, I don’t care who gave you the money!"

=====================================================
The friendship between a man and a woman which does not lead to marriage or desire for marriage may be a life long experience of the greatest value to themselves and to all their circle of acquaintance and of activity; but for this type of friendship both a rare man and a rare woman are needed. Perhaps it should be added that either the man or the woman thus deeply bound in lifelong friendship who seeks marriage must find a still rarer man or woman to wed, to make such a three cornered comradeship a permanent success.
Re: Short Jokes And Quotes by SamMilla1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2006
A couple was having a discussion about family finances. Finally the husband exploded, "If it weren't for my money, the house wouldn't be here!"
The wife replied, "My dear, if it weren't for your money, I wouldn't be here."
==========================================
Some people claim that marriage interferes with romance. There's no doubt about it. Anytime you have a romance, your wife is bound to interfere.

-----------------------------------------------

Love is blind, but marriage restores its sight.
Re: Short Jokes And Quotes by debugger(m): 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2006
Nice jest brotha, moni seems to the shit involve in marrage, but the backend program still remains GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Listen To 1001 Laughs On Tru Spot! Radio / A Few Days Off / Extreme Ironing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.