Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,545 members, 7,921,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:13 PM

A Brother Needs Help, ( Things Fall Apart) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Brother Needs Help, ( Things Fall Apart) (765 Views)

My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brother Needs Help, ( Things Fall Apart) by Totoeater: 1:09am On Jun 25, 2009
I am going to cut the story shrot. A brother that lives in the states is in deep shit. He is married for over 8 yrs without children from the AA woman. They ve gone everywhere  including surgery and no kid. infact the last one, the Doc says the man is ok
The woman had a child b4 they got married. Now They want to go their seperate ways and its getting hard. The child is used to the man she calls her Dad and the parents are already telling him to come back home. How is he going to go about breaking the relatinship he had built for yrs and that f the child he call his child.

We need lines . i mean corrrect lines to drop the bomb and how is he going to handle it. This a case of Things fal aprt ( Ikemefuna )

Ideas please.
Re: A Brother Needs Help, ( Things Fall Apart) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 25, 2009
Sorry, but is it cos she hasn't given him kids that he's leaving, doesn't he love his wife?
Re: A Brother Needs Help, ( Things Fall Apart) by Hollysmile: 2:28am On Jun 25, 2009
@poster, u'll have to go. When u finish eatin what u're eatin (toto), u come back. I think i have somethin for u!
Re: A Brother Needs Help, ( Things Fall Apart) by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:34am On Jun 25, 2009
@Poster

Shey na ontop woman heart na una wan play basketball? How you not sure your guy in question does not have snails for sperm? Maybe by the time his tadpoles finally swim to the egg . . . the egg for don turn grandmama!!!!!!

@Ezinne

from the context . . . . i think Love is non-existent in this situation undecided
Re: A Brother Needs Help, ( Things Fall Apart) by frank317: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2009
@poster
did ur brother send u to do this?
Re: A Brother Needs Help, ( Things Fall Apart) by sistawoman: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2009
As another poster asked is the lack of a child the only reason to end the marriage?
Re: A Brother Needs Help, ( Things Fall Apart) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2009
//
Re: A Brother Needs Help, ( Things Fall Apart) by Totoeater: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2009
yeah, no kids been th reason. they agreed to part ways .
Re: A Brother Needs Help, ( Things Fall Apart) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
if they've agreed, no bomb to drop. It's just a matter of signing on the dotted line.

(1) (Reply)

All Men Are Honest / Why Is Bad 4 Frimarital / The Way I Broke Up Wit Her: Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.