Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,586 members, 7,929,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:22 AM

Can A 50 Yrs Old Woman Still Get Pregnant?!? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A 50 Yrs Old Woman Still Get Pregnant?!? (1490 Views)

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? / a £50,000.00 Body - But I'm Still Not Happy / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A 50 Yrs Old Woman Still Get Pregnant?!? by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 25, 2009
Just wonderin if this cld ever be possible in this present modern age.
I mean!!, where wld d secretion start from. undecided
Re: Can A 50 Yrs Old Woman Still Get Pregnant?!? by ElRazur: 2:01am On Jun 25, 2009
Yes.

What secretion?
Re: Can A 50 Yrs Old Woman Still Get Pregnant?!? by Sissy3(f): 3:39am On Jun 25, 2009
yes but wrong section shoulda b in the health section not romance
Re: Can A 50 Yrs Old Woman Still Get Pregnant?!? by clemcykul(f): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2009
@topic
she can, if she still menstruates, and meets a virile young blood
Re: Can A 50 Yrs Old Woman Still Get Pregnant?!? by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 27, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: Can A 50 Yrs Old Woman Still Get Pregnant?!? by Sissy3(f): 5:44am On Jun 27, 2009
brein:

shocked shocked

why are you shocked, didnt you hear that 70yrs woman that gave birth to twins or that 66yrs that gave birth? with the innovative idea of IVF, many women can now have kids after menopause.
Re: Can A 50 Yrs Old Woman Still Get Pregnant?!? by clemcykul(f): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2009
nothing is strange anymore or impossible,
Re: Can A 50 Yrs Old Woman Still Get Pregnant?!? by tpiah: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2009
some do.
Re: Can A 50 Yrs Old Woman Still Get Pregnant?!? by Oxone(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2009
yes its possible but there is an increase risk of down syndrome & other formation problems of the baby
Re: Can A 50 Yrs Old Woman Still Get Pregnant?!? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2009
prophil:

YES YOU CAN. WITH A COMPLETE HERBAL REMEDY.
VISIT OUR OFFICES OR CALL OUR ATTENTION TO YOUR HEALTH PROBLEMS,WE HAVE PERMANENT CURE FOR ASHMA ATTACK,DIABETES,GAL/KIDNEY STONE,STAPH AURA,SYPHILIS,GONORRHEA,OBESITY.WITH PURE HERBS.CALL NOW AND STOP GIVING YOUR MONEY TO DOCTORS.NO AMOUNT IS TOO MUCH FOR YOUR HEALTH,YOUR LIFE IS BIGGER THAT,STAY HEALTHY IN ORDER TO ENJOY YOUR WEALTH.THERE ARE A LOT OF DOCTORS IN THIS FIELD BUT HARD TO FIND THE REAL ONES, MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN OUT THERE FALLEN INTO WRONG HAND,THEY THOUGHT MAYBE THEIR SICKNESS HAVE NO CURE,YOU ARE WRONG.THAT'S WHY I DECIDED TO COME ON AIR FOR PEOPLE LIKE THAT TO BENEFIT FROM MY PERMANENT HERBAL CURE
HEAD OFFICE:
HEALTH ZONE HERBALS
16 UGOALA STREET BY OBOHIA RD OFF NGWA ROAD,ABA ABIA STATE.
T.DR.MRS.IRENE OFONAGORO.
EMAIL:PROMGLORY@YAHOO.COM OR VISIT:HEALTHZONEHERBALS..COM

BRANCH OFFICE:
HEALTH ZONE HERBALS
5 ESUGBAYI STREET OTTO,OYINGBO,EBUTE-METTA,LAGOS.
T.DR.MRS.PROMISE OGHANI OFONAGORO

this is the biggest pile of nonsense i have read in a while on NL, real DOCTORS are the only professionals that any person with the disease/sickness you mentionned should go and see. someone trusting your herb to cure any of them is as good as dead!
just as you said about doctors, there are also many fake herbalist in your field and to find the real ones is like looking for a needle in a haystack there are many charlatans like yourself who advertise about herbs that cure everything and just give common grass to people to chop.
BEWARE OF SCAM ARTISTS, A REAL HERBAL DOCTOR WOULDNT NEED TO ADVERTISE HIS SERVICES. HIS RECOVERED PATIENTS WOULD DO THAT JOB FOR HIM.
Re: Can A 50 Yrs Old Woman Still Get Pregnant?!? by MPEROR: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
YES With fertility pills and the doctor's help i know of one that had twins

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Drinking Urine / How To Cook Egusi Soup / Sanitary Pads And The Chemicals In Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.