Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,900 members, 7,935,862 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:28 PM

What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane (61987 Views)

Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) / See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With / See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Exxit(m): 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lie.

Would have believed the story until the US was mentioned.

No Airline in the world dare risk the US sanctions,by flying this into their Airspace.

Very certain it is a local flight,if really there is a plane with an inside like this.
US really lol. they dont give a f^^ck as long as they get money from it.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by iykekelvins(m): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
Funny
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by MMempire(m): 12:19am On Jan 23, 2016
Nigeria comedian Bright Okpocha popularly known as Basketmouth shared this photo inside a plane showing how they used carton to to close the window of the plane as he was on his way to the US.

He also said anybody that can name the airline correctly will get a free ticket to watch Lord of the Ribs with Basketmouth Live at the Apollo London on February 14th.

The carton was used to block sun rays and not to sealed a broken window glass. A mere carton can not stop air from passing through the window as all plane cabins are air pressurized. I guess the slide shutter there have been damaged and that was why they probably temporarily used a carton to block sun ray from entering into the cabin.

1 Like

Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by lonelydora: 12:26am On Jan 23, 2016
Basketmouth might have asked them to do this for his joke. I don't think any airline whether local or international could do this risky act. Is the cabin not pressurized?

Some people are calling Delta airline. No US airline can do this. I can bet my 1 year salary for this.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Strawman: 12:44am On Jan 23, 2016
That is from a comedy movie at best
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by henryhemon(m): 2:37am On Jan 23, 2016
No airline will risk this,it's close to impossible. Nigeria isn't this bad.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Definitely Arik
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by dombenis(m): 5:44am On Jan 23, 2016
karferguso:
don't know but from the look of things, it/s most likely a local airline.
This is a Joke of the Day. basketmouth you the number one Nigerian funny actor .something that is unbelievable you re saying here. Omo please use your brain before it start cracking.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by FRANKOXY(m): 6:32am On Jan 23, 2016
BASKET AIRLINE.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Onliie(m): 7:13am On Jan 23, 2016
It was just used to block the glass there not replace it
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by totorimi: 7:38am On Jan 23, 2016
Only a local airline can try this rubbish. Anyway I think they used it as a shield not the real window glass but whatever it is it is a monumental embarrassment.
There Basket mouth ought to be invited by NCAA to mention the airline he saw this else he should be handed over yo the authorities for 24 strokes of the cane for disgracing Nigeria publicly like this.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by franksam2009: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lie.

No Airline in the world dare risk the US sanctions,by flying this into their Airspace.

Very certain it is a local flight,if really there is a plane with an inside like this.
bro you are not making sense, u mean people don't travel to USA anymore?
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by davdandam(m): 8:17am On Jan 23, 2016
qualityovenbake:
What! It is not possible, Plane windows are made with strong plastic pyrolex glasses
that are supposed to withstand strong turbulence and heat
changes and continuous pressurisation and
depressurisation cycles... I am certain that it is mathematically impossible to use a carton and paper tape to seal an airplane window.

Basketmouth abeg na year 2016 we dey oh.
Finally someone that has sense
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by SDC2(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2016
justmenoni:
U are nothing but an ode..so ur face u be celeb with all of ur wack music...u are nothing but a jobless low life mofo...music ain't for ur entire generation so find something else to do instead of wasting away... Were man dey form celeb..I pity ur career sha..even airforce1 and andyblaze are super than u are and u might need to look up to them for inspirations... Oloshi forming celeb.

Keep quiet Kid! You are from a cursed generation nothing good comes out from.
Stop venting your anger on people like they placed the curse on you.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Not funny.
A small leak can sink a great ship angry
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by justmenoni: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2016
Were man if u know me u will say otherwise...was going throw ur lowlife pics on instagram and u are nothing but a jobless,lowlife youth get a life cos ur music career is DOA... Who even listens to your wack kind ot music...u keep on doing free shows yet u aint popular and mind u celebs dont usually have time like u mention ppl on ig and these are same creators of wack music like u...get off my mention or I will make u keep on been in deep thought and I can Trash ur already failed career for you... Dare me if u can u hear and mind u basketmouth that you are supporting aint gonna do a show with a lowlife slowpoke like u and atop been ignorant no Airline in the western world will ever put up a carton as window bind and hey how can you know that when none of your generations hv ever stepped foot outta Nigeria...u idiot

quote author=SDC2 post=42243133]Keep quiet Kid! You are from a cursed generation nothing good comes out from.
Stop venting your anger on people like they placed the curse on you.[/quote]
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
freshness2020:
See risk of life.
If breeze tear that carton eeeh!
Omo na gbege oo. One should protest this before we hear another touching
Story.

Oh gosh! Its obviously not covering a broken window. There must be another reason for sealing it off. Most likely the shade slider broke off or got stuck or something and it couldnt close last minute so they improvised.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Domnick(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lie.

a little crack in a planes mirror could crash d plane not to talk of a carton
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by SenatorJames(m): 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
Local flight? I agree.
International flight in the US? I beg to disagree.

The fine of that aviation company by US government will be enough to buy a brand new aeroplane.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m / D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) / Christabel Ekeh's Mother Reacts To Her Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.