Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,519 members, 7,881,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Was Your First Kiss Like? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Kiss Like? (7514 Views)

What Was Your First Kiss Like??? / What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us / ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by alex406(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2009
I was in another world called the planet of Love.I had total love dream that night.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Grizzly(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2009
Never kissed or been kissed.
Agape, french, whicheva.
Berra believe it.
My first kiss'll prolly be on d altar. cool
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by patwhizkid(f): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2009
Haha!
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by gram: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2009
meant little to me, my imagined 1st kiss meant more

@ whiz kid, u fine o
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by patwhizkid(f): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2009
Thanks
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Liyola(m): 12:33am On Jun 28, 2009
Hmm! My 1st kiss, it wos gr8 coz i had it wit a gal dat doesnt care at all, she z 17 n am 13 den n she showed me hw 2 do it, we did it lyk rehearsal until i got it. D gal lov me n i dnt undastnd den, she travelled n dstance denied us, Funiest part abt it z, she z nw a mother of 2 while am jus 22yrs old. We u col dat a CHILD ABUSE or ERU AGBA?
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by darmilorla(f): 12:53am On Jun 28, 2009
hmmmm, first kiss was just there, but the hurting part was that i never loved the guy, just kissed him for kissing sake,
but still felt it tho cos that was my first kiss,
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by qymekkam(m): 2:54am On Jun 28, 2009
It was sooo good we tried it ALLLL nyte. . . Cuz we lived a couple of blocks away from eachother & our parents were good friends. . .And today, we're STILL dating after almost 7 yrs

In detail. .She'd stop by for study, after a couple mins of serious reading, we started staring @ eachother, then phcn struck, she'd gotten up to look for a candle,i'd gone out to look for a match-stick, by the time i got back, well. . my hand found hers, i pulled her close *though i didnt go for her lips @ first*, i stared deep into her eyes, then closed mine,my hands travelled down her back , i kissed her neck, waltz'd around the room wif her, then tilted her over & did the lip-lock tingy for about 10mins. . .

I wish i made a video of it ALREADY!!!

dis yo story get k leg
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by MrWaters: 5:53am On Jun 28, 2009
Oh that happens when i was in primary 3 wit a girl we like each other so much that the whole shit happens infront of other children & even teacher. I felt on top of D World throughout d day despite others callin us several names
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by ekoair(m): 6:05am On Jun 28, 2009
my first kiss was a french kiss and happenend in preschool. i didnt think much of it because i did it for her and we both wanted to see what it was like. stupid tv monkey see monkey do

my "next" first kiss was when i was 14. it happened when i was visiting lagos. it was late at night and i was watching a movie with this girl on a bed. (it wasnt supposed to be romantic or anything) during the movie i kept dozing in and out of a light sleep. because it was a light sleep it was very easy for me to wake up for even the slightest touch. anyway she noticed i kept dozing in and out of sleep. the next time i dozed off she frenched kiss while i was a sleep. imediaetly woke up bu didnt open my eyes. i just let kept doing what she was doing. it was awkward but nice. she kept telling me she was going to kiss me but i thought she was joking. a minute later when i opened my eyes she was just smiling at me. she said i kissed you while you were sleeping. i said what ever. she said she did and i said she didnt. it went on like that for about a minute when i said prove it ( i really wanted another kiss) she said ok and told me to come closer and we did that all through the night. espicially when phcn kept taking the light.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by nethacker(m): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2009
Grizzly:

Never kissed or been kissed.
Agape, french, whicheva.
Berra believe it.
My first kiss'll prolly be on d altar. cool
shocked shocked who u wan fool grin grin abeg go sit down for somewhere, jehova witness grin
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by patwhizkid(f): 7:35am On Jun 28, 2009
Bwahahahahahahaha. . .
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by factbox(f): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy,nobody wants to give us the real gist,but anyway sha! i seriously enjoyed my first kiss because it made me wet all over being the first xprience.it was a kiss to remember.gbam
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Thor(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2009
Its was amazing. I kissed her lips, then I did the same to the lips on her head as well grin grin
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nezan(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2009
factbox:

cheesy cheesy cheesy,nobody wants to give us the real gist,but anyway sha! i seriously enjoyed my first kiss because it made me wet all over being the first xprience.it was a kiss to remember.gbam
grin
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by biola44: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2009
lwkmd
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by patwhizkid(f): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2009
~ udc ~
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by biola44: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2009
wink ;d
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by patwhizkid(f): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2009
Wetin?
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Kabidoye(m): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2009
I swear, I cant remember. it was a very very long time ago.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by hordexex(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2009
I can't remember my first kiss
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by sley4life(m): 4:43am On Jun 30, 2009
niice
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by mrlove1: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2009
I got dis virgin the day i got my first kiss, i remember the d virgin part but the kiss, cant even recall it the next day
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by FerrariGP: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2009
my first kiss was yuk, but do i luv to kiss now??, i kiss all over meeen grin cheesy cool
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Gabry(f): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2009
My first kiss made me wet. . . embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by patwhizkid(f): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2009
Hahaha
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Phemour: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
My first kiss made me wet. . .
so, you kissed without my permission? angry
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by erekere(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2009
My first kiss was what i can never forget in my life it happened in the middle of the night and she initiated it,her lips were so soft and made my body felt like it has never felt before it was an experience i wish i can av every night.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by lekanjohn(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
my first kiss actually made me a new creature for real adventure !
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nezan(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2009
erekere:

My first kiss was what i can never forget in my life it happened in the middle of the night and she initiated it,her lips were so soft and made my body felt like it has never felt before it was an experience i wish i can av every night.
grin
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by TmeD0(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2009
kiss ke? naija man dey kiss? ***hisses*** abeg, me i no remember o jare.

but i remember say i got my first piece of nookie (well, sort of) when i was like 7 playing daddy and mommy.  cool  grin

more details to follow. . .  grin
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Gabry(f): 1:09am On Jul 01, 2009
Phemour:

so, you kissed without my permission? angry

Im yo Momma why should I ask you ehn? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Mistake A Man Unaffectionate Nature For Evidence That He Doesn't Love You / Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies / This Pretty Lady Ran Mad Today After Been Dropped By A Benz Car(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.