Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,818 members, 7,945,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview (39709 Views)

Shell Job V`acancy / Shell Job Career Opportunities / Shell Job Vac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by tjcrown: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2010
@lee07,
You have finally joined us in making this thread which i guessed created by you more interesting and alive, thats nice and great. how is work? i guess before we can start to feel the impact of calling pple on the waiting list, it might be around july or there about. Its just an assumption anyway. As Those cuurently on SITP will be rounding off bu July, more support staff might be needed, hence more pple in HR, Finance and IT may be called.

@easyT thanks for your response. I will try and check the page.
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by teekays: 8:45am On Apr 06, 2010
Heard Shell is currently running another recruitment campaign for graduates, dont know what's going on considering the fact that a lot of successful candidates from last years's campaign have not been called.
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by tjcrown: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2010
@teekays

when are u resuming? is it port harcourt or lagos? can you please help the hopefuls confirm this rumour? if it is true, it means there is respite for those on the waiting list cos common sense is they must assume that they will absorb the outsatnding candidates before starting another campaign. Thanks
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by teejan: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2010
shell is currently recruiting for the technical graduates with bias for niger deltans.Well lets fold up our hands and see.
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by tjcrown: 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2010
i just received a mail from Shell not quite long thanking me for my patience and that they are yet to find a suitable graduate position for him, hence my application still on hold until they find suitable position. Is there anybody in the house with similar mail. My concern now is why do they have to tell me that my application is on hold i already know that, what is up now? any info pls?
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by digerati(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2010
@ tjcrown, you are not alone. smiley Got the same e-mail. I know the wait is nerve racking but I think it's good they still informed us at this time especially because they are working on SITP already for this year. I believe they don't want to leave us in the dark. How would you have felt if you didn't get any info at all and you hear new people are being called for SRD?
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by fidelio(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2010
Good day to all hopefuls, I got similar mail too not long ago, I believe its a good sign, let's just keep our cool, wait and see,
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by wumwum007(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2010
Hi all hopefuls, i got the same mail this morning. Like i always say, this will surely end well by God's grace. Peace
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by lee007(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2010
My peeps i got the mail too o, fingers crossed cool
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by grtppl: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2010
got the same mail too. lets keep praying
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by lee007(m): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2010
Hi peeps been a while pls lets keep this tread live, has anyone heard anything yet from Shell, I Know there are recruiting Technical Graduates again, It my just be the positive sign that all other support functions like Finance and HR will be called for Medicals soon,

@TJcrwon, please can you send me your phone number again i changed phones and I lost it, How is your family?
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by Fufilled: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2010
did u take the test? or u jst applied online for a particular job?
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by monex(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2010
sorry guys i have been away. I am one of the hopefuls who did SRD june last year (same day with Digeratti i think). I had almost forgotten about shell. I got the january mail that the application is on hold but didnt get the april email. my friend at shell was suggesting i call shell hr. what do u guys think?
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by Fufilled: 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2010
Hi all,

I think u shld call them, if u have a contact phone number. I missed the test, so i called and was told there is nutin any one can do, and was asked to reapply next year.

Try calling,

best of luck,
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by lee007(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2010
Any Update guys!
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by lee007(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2010
Lets keep this Tread alive!!! grin
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by lee007(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2010
cool cool cool
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by zara2: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2011
Dear guys,
I have applied for a job at shell just two weeks ago and got a invitation or a telephone interview a couple of days ago. I am quite concerned about this interview and curious about their questions, especially the open part of the interview when i have to talk about a choosen topic (one out of four?) for about 10 - 15 minutes. Could you plz tell me your experiences in this matter and the topic you had to talk about? Thank you so much :-). I really would appreciate your help.

Best regards
Zara
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by rayo2002: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2011
hi,what position did u apply for and when did u apply?
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by zara2: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2011
Hey rayo,
I have applied for a employmnet position (graduates) just three weeks ago. Do you have any experiences with shell recruting?

Greetz!
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by lkueb: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2011
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by zara2: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
what kind of number is it, with costs?
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by adesuaobin(f): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2011
hi i know will on the of the world but you are forget something do you that if you have bad mouth ache you can fail the interview so i have a solution for you the solution is banish mouth odour forever for check this websites for more www.mynateralfreshbreath.com

good lucky!!!!!!!!

smiley
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by adesuaobin(f): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2011
hi i know it look like you on top the world but you are forget something do you that if you have bad mouth ache you can fail the interview so i have a solution for you the solution is banish mouth odour forever check for more information on this website www.mynateralfreshbreath.com

good lucky!!!!!!!!

smiley
Re: I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview by NVasion: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2011
A Multi-National gift items company from China needs a service of 1,000 Supervisors, and 50,000 Sales Representatives nationwide.

Send your CV and application letter to:

NAIJAVASION
c/o Unilife Business Ventures
5, Omobo-Shokelu Street, Off Lambo-Lasunwon Road,
Opp Laspotech First Gate,
Ikorodu, Lagos.

For more information, Call: 08098323038

Note: It requires no application or a job processing fee, Please ignore any call or message from anybody on request.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Invite From TGI Group / How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers / CV Format For A Graduate Trainee Job Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.