Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

Supermarket Manager At Agege - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Supermarket Manager At Agege (908 Views)

Supermarket Manager , Auditor And IT Officer Vacancies / Supermarket Manager / Supermarket Manager At Dopemu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supermarket Manager At Agege by PCRecruit: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Our client, a supermarket chain with outlets in Lekki, seeks to employ a qualified female manager for their new branch at Agege.

Job description:
The role involves managing an outlet/store, ensure profitability and ensure that customers and business expectations are met and exceeded within the business strategy.

Report to the Managing Director

Responsibilities:
>> Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
>> Maintaining store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
>> Identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
>> Ensuring availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories
>> Providing exceptional customer service and ensures that employees do the same
>> Securing merchandise by ensuring security systems and measures are functioning
>> Ensuring that products are properly displayed on shelves
>> Protecting employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
>> Maintaining the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
>> Assisting the cashier during instances of multiple awaiting customers
>> Assisting customers who express the desire to return products
>> Maintaining operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
>> Responsible for preparing work schedules
>> Preparing the necessary reports for the head office at the end of the month or when deemed necessary
>> Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed

Qualifications and Experience:
>> B.Sc. in any field
>> 2-4 years’ work experience in sales. Experience in similar background will be an advantage
>> Ability to develop specific sales strategy location wise
>> Ability to increase sales in the outlets and business profitability
> Result oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
>> Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
>> Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing and customers and internal teams
>> Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
>> Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues
Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation.

Candidates must reside along Agege axis.

Salary: N50,000 monthly.

Interested candidates should send their CVs to: jobs.pcr@gmail.com, using the job title as the subject of the mail. You may also send a hard copy to: PC Recruit, 1 Osapa Road, Lekki. Tel: 07031049960, 08083860006
Re: Supermarket Manager At Agege by mayomi2000: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
good pls am interested in this job CNT a male apply to I stay at agege pls I nid dis job
Re: Supermarket Manager At Agege by bosede345: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Am interested pls....i sent my cv already. I live in Agege and have experience in sales. Will be waiting for ur reply thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy - Trade Marketing Executive [CLOSED] / Please I Need A Job Plz I Need Help / Accountant Needed Asap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.