Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Peter Okoye Ventures Into Sports,Launches P-classic Football Management(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Ventures Into Sports,Launches P-classic Football Management(pics) (966 Views)

INI Edo Shut Down Her Two Year Old Club Due To Poor Management [PICS] / Unprofessionalism Trails Peter Okoye's P-classic Record Label / Peter Okoye Signs Papi J To His P Classic Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Ventures Into Sports,Launches P-classic Football Management(pics) by jonhemma11: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Peter Okoye has shown over time that he is a big lover of football. The 34-year-old singer has been pictured playing football with his son, Cameron and he even got a tattoo quite similar to that of Barcelona forward, Lionel Messi during a vacation in Morocco last year.

Yesterday, the hunky father of two took his love for the sport a step further by announcing the launch of his latest venture, P-Classic Football Management (PCFM). He shared how the football club in his estate in Omole inspired him to set up the agency.

Read what he said below....

When I was a kid i dreamed of becoming a professional football player. Like you all know we were playing football before we finally decided to settle for music and Now we are professional and established musician but still dreaming of playing. Personally i have always been passionate about football and in other to give back i decided to sponsor a football club in OMOLE where we reside. I have been sponsoring the club for more than 5yrs now known as OMOLE FC. I have already sponsored two players from the team to Europe in 2015, while more of them are scheduled to travel abroad for trial this year. Now i have decided to take it up big time and setup a Football Management Agency as a platform to help grassroots football. Welcome to my world of FOOTBALL P-Classic Football management. God bless our hustle #pcfm #socialresponsiblity#lovefootball #OneGame

Re: Peter Okoye Ventures Into Sports,Launches P-classic Football Management(pics) by jonhemma11: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Good
Re: Peter Okoye Ventures Into Sports,Launches P-classic Football Management(pics) by Dayshow: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
From shaolin soccer. Nw we go dy see Dance soccer.
Re: Peter Okoye Ventures Into Sports,Launches P-classic Football Management(pics) by darkenkach(m): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Football is bad business in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Okoye Ventures Into Sports,Launches P-classic Football Management(pics) by SKIPCY(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
nice
Re: Peter Okoye Ventures Into Sports,Launches P-classic Football Management(pics) by IjayStacy: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
very nice! Enlarging the streams of income!

(1) (Reply)

Messi Die Hard Fan Who Got Him Tatooed At His Back / Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown / Actress, Nadia Buari Has Disclosed That The Father Of Her Twins Is Not A Ghanian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.