Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable (17903 Views)

Arms Deal: EFCC Traces Transfers To 11 Foreign Accounts In UK, US, Niger / $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by Integrityfarms(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
ajepako:

Exactly... Six guilders for you
An small brain I get o!! Before I go get one room for yaba
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
WE RANSACKED HIS FARM HOUSE ALL WE SAW WAS SNAKES AND NOT A SINGLE NATIONAL YAM WAS FOUND !!! THAT WAS WHY WE APPOINTED HIM CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC ! cool

Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by Integrityfarms(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
gunuvi:
give this man 6 star lager
Abeg reduce the beer to only one, no vex
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by silent10(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Integrityfarms:
No need to probe him. Once you are in APC or one of PMB henchmen, you are a saint.
U re correct, 2 bottles of origin 4 u smiley
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
At this rate we may have to probe all Nigerians. Can we move forward please. People are hungry and jobless. ,,,,
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by gunuvi(m): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Abeg reduce the beer to only one, no vex
ok sorry, I'll reduce it for one carton. I omitted carton before. I actually meant 6carton of star lager.
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by eridos: 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Them no go comment now bloody buhari followers....!!The Mistake has already been made,so let's suffer for it. selective prosecution of those who directly or indirectly had any dealing with the past administration and leaving out his friends and cohorts..and some animals wud be shouting change.Please what's changing...I just hope we have the power to vote out the bloody dictator come 2019.a leopard cannot change its spots it's not possible.lessons learnt

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by silent10(m): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
whisper88:

Can I insult u angry
undecided u cnt stand me. U don c where wrestler & karat... dey fight
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by Riodiao(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
sainty2k3:
i believe PMB ran a background check before choosing him, but if you have any proof ,that he was involved in any shady deal, show it
Really? When it involves apc show your proof but when it involves pdp jail him he is a thief. Zombies!

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by Sealeddeal(m): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
GBELLs:

The probe so far has only covered the Airforce, they haven't gotten to the Army or Navy just yet that's why you'll notice there are only Airforce officers mentioned so far.
Is Maj.Gen Chioba an airforce officer?
Do you really know what Director of Procurement Defence Headquarter mean? The OP didnt say Army headquarter.

4 Likes

Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by MWTH(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
AngryNigerian:
If Buratai must be probed, then can we extend it to all the past & serving military generals...#YeyeDeSmell

It has been #Angry#Nigerian

...and I'm just here to say the #Truth

What truth? You've been lying to yourself.....
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by orisa37: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
We all agree.
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by drss(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
probe who una go wait taya. buratai is king buari dullard right hand man. those serving in APC military govt ar saints n inkworoptible according to bauri dullard..
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
This is the reason why he opt for a secret trial against dasuki.There are more to those names mentioned.
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by nwaanambra1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by eph12(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
babafirst:
Gen Buratai was just an innocent 'figure head' there abegi,we know the errand boys hopping from one country to another doing the 'fake' purchasing.Did PDP ever do anything according to the rules.
Just like APC is doing according to the rules now
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by Alxmyr(m): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
GBELLs:

The probe so far has only covered the Airforce, they haven't gotten to the Army or Navy just yet that's why you'll notice there are only Airforce officers mentioned so far.

He is Director of Procurement, Defence Headquarter and not Director of Procurement, Nigerian Army.
So the buck stopped at his table first.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by Kenobus: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
Buhari is confused! He is just one sided. No wnder we didn't hear
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by dikeigbo2(m): 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
Firefire:
“As director of public procurement at the DHQ, all procurements by the military between 2012 and May 2015 passed through his (Burantai's) office.

Our question is; how can you probe procurement of arms within this period without the involvement of Major General Buratai, the man who was the director of procurement?

Wonderful!

You are absolutely correct dear, selective probe,selective arrests and convictions can't solve or save this situations which we found ourselves now,but only sincere approach in handling this corruption war can make us great again,.

#No to selective probes#

If the fight against corrupt must be won, no stone must be left unturned.

EFCC, Probe Gen. Burantai NOW!

2 Likes

Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by ubah84(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
corruption is really fighting back

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by Jesusloveyou: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
Integrityfarms:
No need to probe him. Once you are in APC or one of PMB henchmen, you are a saint.
u saTANist really lack common sense, did d money past through his office? Una yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by babafirst(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
eph12:

Just like APC is doing according to the rules now
By handcuffiing Metuh?Or detaining Danzuki for blood money?
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by TimeManager(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
The consequence of wailing is wailing.
No lie only truth!
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by Integrityfarms(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
u saTANist really lack common sense, did d money past through his office? Una yeye dey smell

No, it had wings and flew across his office. How can a director not know what's happening in his ministry Deluded Scumbags

3 Likes

Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by jmaine: 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
babafirst:
Gen Buratai was just an innocent 'figure head' there abegi,we know the errand boys hopping from one country to another doing the 'fake' purchasing.Did PDP ever do anything according to the rules.

Just listen to yourself . . . . Who are you to declare someone innocent or guilty ?
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by eph12(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
babafirst:
By handcuffiing Metuh?Or detaining Danzuki for blood money?
Court orders
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by Reference(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
ubah84:
corruption is really fighting back

You haven't seen anything yet. Who in the Buhari government amongst the military administrators or ministers by 1985 wasn't a multi-millionaire. Corruption is not fighting back, corruption is in charge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by babafirst(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
jmaine:

Just listen to yourself . . . . Who are you to declare someone innocent or guilty ?
the word innocent was not used in isolation but with the word figure head.And I combined it with another statement related to errand boys doing the purchases.It was a statement not a DECLARATION!
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by babafirst(m): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
eph12:

Court orders
And no 'invitation'/warrant for contempt of court by the courts?
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by vansfks: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Military regime grin
Re: Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable by jmaine: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
babafirst:
the word innocent was not used in isolation but with the word figure head.And I combined it with another statement related to errand boys doing the purchases.It was a statement not a DECLARATION!

You were emphatic in your statement saying he is an innocent "Figure head" . . . . . . . Tell me how that is different from declaring him innocent ? . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu / Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip / APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.