Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,325 members, 7,900,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:44 PM

Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? (5348 Views)

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... / Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by gen2genius(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2009
Eaglebabe,

If you MUST wear something fake to look "fine", my babe doesn't wink tongue
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by sley4life(m): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2009
its hard u see a girl that is natural, in bus, train, boat, airplane u see them doing make up. Like i said earlier i appreciate ladies when they wake up from sleep
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by gen2genius(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2009
its hard u see a girl that is natural, in bus, train, boat, airplane u see them doing make up

Why? Because they're not sure of themselves. So so INSECURE! grin grin
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 30, 2009
gen2genius:

@ Ezinne

You've not answered my original question. MUST EVERY WOMAN WEAR SOMETHING FAKE TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL? YES/NO?

Besides, what you use for protection is different from you use to boost your self-esteem. Only insecure women feel they MUST wear something fake to be beautiful  cheesy tongue

What is fake? When you define that, look at yourself and ask yourself if you use fake products to be presentable, if your answer is yes/ no, then you've answered your own question. I've given my own answer, you can justify it to suit your sensibilities.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 30, 2009
Any man that thinks that women dress up and do all the stuff they do (makeup, etc) for them is deceiving himself.

Women dress to kill , other women.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Enockia(m): 1:01am On Jun 30, 2009
sugabelly:

Any man that thinks that women dress up and do all the stuff they do (makeup, etc) for them is deceiving himself.

Women dress to kill , other women.

rubbish
women dress up and do all the stuff they do (makeup, etc) so that men will admire them.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 30, 2009
Enockia:

rubbish
women dress up and do all the stuff they do (makeup, etc) so that men will admire them.

That is what MEN think.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Nezan(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2009
Eaglebabe:

My dear stingy brother u must not go for a woman.No be by force,if u don't have money to make ur babe look fine go and rest and stop looking 4 already made ones.Ur fellow man/men contributed to how they look.Na u fake pass.
grin
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Taken(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2009
For some reasons, I love me a woman that keeps it real - NATURAL.

CUs after all that masquerading, her true physical beauty is revealed early in the morning when she wakes up.
Just like men should put on self confidence, most women should emulate the same principle.
Woman, If you are not naturally beautiful and attractive please write me for tips about what u can do to create natural beauty of your own.

Dr. Taken have spoken.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Emmymab: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2009
you cant be fake and be beautiful simple!
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Emmymab: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2009
women need not to wear afke things before they can beautiful.since you have a nice shape,put on simple and colourful wear bet you me you'll fell like a queen!
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by UNLEASHED(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2009
@ Post,
I think so cuz 99.9% of girls I see daily are fake!
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by patwhizkid(f): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2009
Am not fake!
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Kelvinj(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2009
Guyz ders no need arguing on dis. D crux of d matter is to much of it is bad & lack of it could be dangerous.
@pat
why ar u feel guilt, coz u no dat pics on u profile aint u or prove it.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Kelvinj(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2009
Guyz ders no need arguing on dis. D crux of d matter is to much of it is bad & lack of it could be dangerous.
@pat
why ar u feeln guilt, coz u no dat pics on u profile aint u or prove it.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by patwhizkid(f): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
Thatz my picshure nao. . .if u think am lying, ask my him.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Kelvinj(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2009
Who is 'MY HIM'? u me ur bf no stress contacts pls.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by patwhizkid(f): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2009
Can't drop his contacts here na. . .i'll give u his Y!M id l8r.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by dhipo2tur(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2009
no every women must not wear anything fake to attract the opposite sex because later it will affect them. but it now depend on the person they are dealing with. wink wink wink,
just watch yourself out on that kind of stufff shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i guess a girl, lady, woman look more attractive naturally!!!!
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by sirt1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ Ozazu

but even Pastor's wives dey wear make-up

Those region leaders that approve of cosmetic usage by their wife and members are comformist.
Doctrine built on what is easily accepted by the sinful men and women.

Pls tell the affected pastors
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by ziquishar(f): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
it depends on what her guy likes, n if u see a lady with all these ugly packed hairs"rubber" with pimples will u even take a secong look at her face.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Nezan(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2009
ziquishar:

it depends on what her guy likes, n if u see a lady with all these ugly packed hairs"rubber" with pimples will u even take a secong look at her face.

grin grin
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2009
kini big deal? women needs to enhance their beauty. Moderation is the rule
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Tudor6(f): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2009
Exactly!
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by mrsb(f): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2009
But what if you're ugly?! Seriously. We all try and conform to the images around us - yes especially media/celebrity etc - I'm not saying its right but we all do it.

If you are ugly, you feel make up will make you look better and then feel better about yourself.

What if you're flat chested and want a sexy cleavage? Surely its better to wear a padded bra than have surgery.

What if you're fat and want to look sweet in a tight dress - corset or spanx will come out!!

Lets face it, we live in a harsh society where women especially are judged on their looks. You can't really blame a girl for trying.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Dayco(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2009
I'm inexperienced. I appreciate the effort of all the sluts here, the muguls are'nt deprived too, ! Ask me queries am all ears,
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Nezan(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2009
mrsb:

But what if you're ugly?! Seriously. We all try and conform to the images around us - yes especially media/celebrity etc - I'm not saying its right but we all do it.

If you are ugly, you feel make up will make you look better and then feel better about yourself.

What if you're flat chested and want a sexy cleavage? Surely its better to wear a padded bra than have surgery.

What if you're fat and want to look sweet in a tight dress - corset or spanx will come out!!

Lets face it, we live in a harsh society where women especially are judged on their looks. You can't really blame a girl for trying.
grin grin ;Dabi?
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by korexes(f): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2009
i also do not agree dat women should do all dat,but it's ok if it makes them feel confident
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by slimfine(f): 6:03am On Jul 02, 2009
it is not FAKE! it is called accentuating what we have! If we don't perm our hair now and carry afro and let our eye brows grow outta proportion na you men go talk say we be bush girls!
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Nezan(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2009
Without all this, u wont like ya wife or GF
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Lita(f): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2009
'Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'?'

No
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2009
all of una dey mad, frank 3.16, who u be sef, any time i feel like laughing, i just come to this site, thanks for making laugh, pls more funny comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Confessions Of A Sex Slave! / Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love / 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.