Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,734 members, 7,935,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:47 PM

Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? (5374 Views)

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... / Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by FFA: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2009
ITS NOT EVERYTIME WE ENHANCE OUR BEAUTY TO PLEASE MEN, IT WILL GET TO A STAGE IN A WOMAN'S LIFE THAT YOU WILL WANT TO LOOK GOOD JUST TO PLEASE YOUR SELF OR YOUR STATUS,
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by sweetpie23: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2009
most women now are ugly so they need something fake to look beautiful
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by jogunomi83(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2009
As long as she is beautiful i dont give a f**k to anybody.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by gen2genius(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2009
most women now are ugly so they need something fake to look beautiful

And what makes them "so ugly" NOW?
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Nezan(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2009
jogunomi83:

As long as she is beautiful i dont give a f**k to anybody.
cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by weblin: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2009
grin Na wa O! Mak una let ladies be.All hands are not equal,wat am i saying in essence some ladies are not richly blessed their only hope is by faking their stuffs to attract thier choice of men.But i pity those men that falls for their stuff because they will be highly disappointed at the end. So guys beware!!!
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by rs123: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2009
There's nothing wrong with ppl wantin to look more beautiful, and i can understand a nose job or something small, but ppl nowadays are doin the boob jobs and the face lifts and lipo-suction, and even BODY lifts. That's way too extreme!
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by NegroNtns(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2009
It's okay in moderation and personal esteem but I think celebrity worshipping has increased competition where celebs are viewed as models of perfection and "how to look". Well, sadly, these celebs insure their anatomical parts. . .at costs that a regular urbanite female cannot match.

So you end up with women trying to match Beyonce look by buying $120 fake eyelash or $90 jar of moisturiser at the expense of stocking up their pantry with groceries. Then she goes out and bats that expensive eyelash at some poor soul who is sucked up into feeding her.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by gen2genius(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2009
Posted by: Negro_Ntns

Then she goes out and bats that expensive eyelash at some poor soul who is sucked up into feeding her. 

grin grin grin
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by sweetpie23: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2009
gen2genius:

And what makes them "so ugly" NOW?
read what the poster wrote
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Magz(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2009
Nothing like natural beauty,

It always amazes me to see healthy beautiful Black women putting in disgusting unnatural looking hair and doctoring themselves up with make-up and silly looking designer threads only to be rejected and disqualified. All of these fake approaches to beauty just signify to me that the woman's self-concept is out of whack and her thought process has been overly manipulated. I am attracted to Black women who like me wear their "Blackness" in a proud and respectful way,
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by follypimpi(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2009
I wonder oo especially erm Foundations,those shit stains ones bed sheets.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Magz(m): 6:04am On Aug 24, 2009
I take back what i said before.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Cholls(m): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tudor6:
I don't really give a mess if you have cow dung in your boobs. . . .as long as it looks nice grin
my brothers and sisters see o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter From A Boy To His Girlfriend / Is My Bf Really That Cute? / My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.