Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,195 members, 7,919,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:27 PM

HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum (73521 Views)

DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free / All Hitv Subscribers, Pls Sign In Here! / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Mercy2002: 5:13am On Sep 13, 2009
Urfriend,am not annoy with hitv for terminating animax but i believe if you want to remove a channel from platform,you ought to have a new channel line up,its up to 4days now what animax has been remove,still you havent added any channel.i know its not compulsory to add channel from other provider but if you want to add any channel,make it quality channel
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by twinskenny(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2009
ever since i got my mpeg4 decoder and installed multitv, i ave been enjoying my self with 12 super channels without any monthly subscription, am out of dstv and hi watever bondage!! 12 clean crisp clear stations, sport unlimited, movies and series unlimited, nigeria and international music unlimited, cnn/bbc, up ur eyes guyz and be wise,
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by donaremu(m): 3:37am On Sep 14, 2009
twinskenny:

ever since i got my mpeg4 decoder and installed multitv, i ave been enjoying my self with 12 super channels without any monthly subscription, am out of dstv and hi watever bondage!! 12 clean crisp clear stations, sport unlimited, movies and series unlimited, nigeria and international music unlimited, cnn/bbc, up your eyes guyz and be wise,

@Twinskenny, what is the size and position of the dish for Multi Tv? Also, how much is a mpeg4 decoder?
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by solo1ng1: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2009
twinskenny:

ever since i got my mpeg4 decoder and installed multitv, i ave been enjoying my self with 12 super channels without any monthly subscription, am out of dstv and hi watever bondage!! 12 clean crisp clear stations, sport unlimited, movies and series unlimited, nigeria and international music unlimited, cnn/bbc, up your eyes guyz and be wise,

@twinskenny,

How? what do we need to get?
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 14, 2009
To those interested should come over to free to air thread.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by figment232(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2009
pls pple in the house does multi tv air premiership matches??
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2009
@ fig, thats what hitv is still capitalising on. Except u free yourself from it, then u are eternally doomed. Satellite broadcasting should be only about entertainment and not EPL. The entertainment you get from multitv is far satisfying from what u get from hitv. And the beautiful part is IT IS ALL FOR FREE.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by olatiler(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
Am sorry ooooo
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Dclique(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2009
Urfriend atleast tell us the channel(s) we should be expecting.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2009
@ ola, one step should be taken at a time. Awareness is all they need here. If u can remove the tps u wrote above, i'll appreciate that. Dont let them think we're flooding their thread unneccesarily or seeking attention.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by twinskenny(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2009
@enitan abi lets them come to where the meat is been slaughter, grinnnnn
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by solo1ng1: 6:46am On Sep 15, 2009
twinskenny:

@enitan abi lets them come to where the meat is been slaughter, grinnnnn

Thanks enitan, the sky is free
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2009
@urfriend why has hitv decided 2 deceive and eat nigerians money.i taught dey said ucl matches are live & exculsive
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2009
I never knew dey were delayed & unexculsive 2 hitv.dstv,aljazeera and reasonable paytv's show all ucl matches live.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 7:13am On Sep 15, 2009
Is it dat hitv bought ucl rights 4 delayed matches.na wa o.in hitv's website dey said dey show 3 live matches & 5 delaye
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2009
hitv analysis: sports(only futball with delayed matches) movie(zero)entertainnent(zero)wild life(zero). D truth is dat hitv has nothing 2 offer.ctl will show live and not delayed matches.ctl have 3 movie channels dat show recent movies and not old movies. U will be totally entertained and pay only 2100 for total entertainment.dey show live matches and not delayed matches. U guys should not hope 4 any new quality channels from hitv because dey will bring fox africa and silverbird.dey have nothing 2 offer.i pray dat dey loose d epl bidding by november because ur subcribers and viewing centres cannot be wasting der money 4 delayed matches.hitv subcribers pls switch 2 ctl 2 save ur money and u will pay just 2100 4 total entertainment instead of 6k 4 nothing
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Mercy2002: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2009
Hello Everyone,
dont be surprise ,they are abt to add Fox entertainment africa ,and later sliverbird, its been 4weeks that they have been trying to add Sliverbired, dont worry before november, they are going to add it, Hitv is really useless,next month we are still going to be facing another problem ,maybe SetAfrica would be gone by then
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by curioz: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2009
@ochukks pls am at lagos where can i get CTL and what is the total cost of installation.pls reply.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Dclique(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2009
SET Africa?
If they removed that channel i would be happy
at all.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Dclique(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2009
SET Africa?
If they remove* that channel i would be happy
at all.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Dclique(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2009
SET Africa?
If they remove* that channel i wouldn't* be happy
at all.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2009
@Curioz look 4 any dealer outlet dat sells dstv,mytv&hitv 2gether.dey would have ctl.cost=18k subscription=2100.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by curioz: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2009
@ochukks pls do u have d phone no of any dealer in lagos state
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2009
Hitv has by their (in)actions derailed this once lovely thread embarassed
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by urfriend(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2009
Hi All,

When the time is right i will inform you all on the up coming channels and events on the HiTV platform.

HiTV shall air 4 live matches on tuesday/wednesday and 4 delayed tuesday and wednesday at 10:15 pm.Please Ochukss stop passing out wrong information it is clear you love CTL but that should not blind your thinking.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Dclique(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2009
Lol,

Urfriend, how soon will that be.
By month end or early september?.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by urfriend(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2009
Hi Dclique,

Sorry can't put a timeline or date to all that,once a deal or agreement as been reached then i will let you know.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2009
@Urfriend what channel will show d 4th life match. are u trying 2 contradit hitv's website dat states:3 live,5 delayed.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2009
because am saying d truth urfriend says am blind thinking.if hitv has all ctl's channels it's suscribers will not complain.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Prince77: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2009
pls ur friend help me reactivate my subscritiopn, details below.
Name: Adewumi Oluwasegun
Date of payment: 15-09-09
Amount- #6000 (Six thousand Naira only)
HITV Card Number-017101328387
Bank Teller Number- 822784
Branch: GTB Enugu along Presidential road.
Tel Number -08035037109
thanks so that i will watch Chapion league tonite,
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Prince77: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2009
Tel Number -08035037109
Tel Number -08035037109

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (58) (Reply)

BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija) / Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.