Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,117 members, 7,913,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

Note From Night Of Bliss South Africa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Note From Night Of Bliss South Africa (868 Views)

People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV / Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates / Miracles Unfolding At Night Of Bliss Ghana Several Hrs Before The Program Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Note From Night Of Bliss South Africa by georgeike2(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2016
[b][/b]NOTES FROM;
THE NIGHT OF BLISS SOUTH AFRICA,
22ND JANUARY, 2016,
PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME PHD.

Pastor begins shouting, “Hallelujah!” Happy New Year to you all. This is 2016, and it's a very special year. God sent me here; South Africa is the first place to go to this year. You see, you are in God’s plan, there is something special here. Take your beautiful country seriously. Do you love South Africa? Because God loves South Africa.

This is Night of Bliss, It is a special night, God sent me with a special word. Your life will never be the same. Before you were born everything & every situation you are going to face was on record. God had it on record. Nature disproves the attitude of whatever will be will be. No farm becomes a farm until someone works on it.

Almost every year comes with a lot of hopes. Many people have dreams, they look into the future with so much hope; and then they find its already, November, December, they haven't yet accomplished what they wanted. They get challenged, and they wonder, “Can I really make it in life?”

Some people had a good life, things were bright in their younger days, and then they got challenged with their health, while some can't even tell what the problem is, too many disappointments. Why isn't this working, they have friends, connections, but so many difficulties.

I wish many knew this, before you were born, every problem was on record. Every human being you will ever meet was on record. Not everyone gets to hold the record. Not everyone gets to meet people who were on record. Not everyone gets to be what God wanted him or her to be. Some people believe in a principle of “whatever will be will be.” Imagine if the Government of South Africa said to the Engineers and Architects that "We want a Stadium, but whatever will be will be.". Listen, No ground became a farm until somebody worked it. Don't just say, “If God wants it to be it will be.” God wants to teach us something about our lives. It's not going to happen because you just wish so. When you have this teaching in your life, you will face life with great courage. Come what may, you will win. This brings me to another thought.

There is a way people think about Jesus and the Gospel. Why did Jesus come? Many will say, "Jesus came to save us from sin" But Jesus came for more than saving us from sin. Jesus didn't come for the purpose of delivering you. Christianity is not just about saving people from sin. It is more than that. Do you think Jesus came and died just to save us from sin? Jesus didn't just come to deliver or save us from sin.

Whoever went to school to be a student in life?
How many of you went to school so that you should be a student in life?
Being a student is a means to something bigger. When you went to medical school, you went there to become something more than a medical student; a doctor perhaps. You go to law school to become a lawyer. Some Christians fail to graduate from the stage of being saved. It's like some people who repeat the same class for 7 years. I know there are some theologians here, when I say some things, just be patient. Listen to me patiently.

Deuteronomy 6:23 (NLT)
He brought us out of Egypt so he could give us this land he had sworn to give our ancestors."

Deuteronomy 6:23 (KJV)
And he brought us out from thence, that he might bring us in, to give us the land which he sware unto our fathers."

And He brought us out from there, that He might bring us in to give us the land which He swore to give our fathers." (Deuteronomy 6:23 AMP)

3 important things to note;
1. He brought us out.
2. That he might bring us in (purpose)
3. To give us the land (inheritance).

The idea was not about bringing out, he brought us out for a purpose. He saved me not so I could flee from the devil? No. He saved me to bring me something. In Christianity we are given something.

Acts 26:17-18 (KJV)
Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me."

That they may receive forgiveness (remission) of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. Look, there is an inheritance. No Christian goes with nothing. No Christian is poor. you may live poor, but that does not make you poor. Because when you are in Christ, he gives you an inheritance.

(Romans 8:14-17 KJV)
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together."

God sees you the way his word is. When you come to Christ, before him you are joint heirs with Christ. No more crying, you are joint heirs with Christ. Something is about to change. In Christianity we receive an inheritance; his plan is to make you and Christ one. A question, “Has he succeeded?” YES, it is already done.

When reading the bible notice the tenses whether it's talking to you or about you.

Ephesians 1:4-5 (KJV)
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:..."

Wow, there were saints in Ephesus; there must be some saints in South Africa. When you read the bible, notice the tenses. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:..."

Understand that the spiritual controls the physical. So if you are blessed with all spiritual blessings then you have far much greater than the physical blessings.

"...According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will."

2 Corinthians 5:21 (KJV)
The bible shows us For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him."

He put the blame on Jesus. You have to see this from the book of Colossians.

Colossians 1:19-22 (KJV)
For it pleased the Father that in him should all fullness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveablein his sight:

Lets see it as a prophecy from Prophet Isaiah...

Isaiah 53:5-6 (KJV)
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Jesus took the responsibility for our sins. Going back to Ephesians Chapter 1;

Ephesians 1:5 (KJV)
Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,"

The adoption here is not about taking someone in that is not your son. It is about the placement. Adoption in this context is referring to the moment you decide one is to be of age, and you place him in the position of authority, he takes your name.

As a CHRIST-ian; You have his name. You have his authority. Glory to God. Any Christian is a deliverer. We are not the ones needing deliverance. We are the ones giving deliverance. Praise God

Vs 6..
To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved."

Remember, the bibles shows us Jesus is the beloved son of God In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

In Vs 7;
That word "redemption" is not talking about being bought back. It means in Christ I have my deliverance.

Permit no anxiety.
Stop your crying,
Stop your complaining!!!
That's why the bible says; count it all joy when you are going through diverse tests.
Do not be afraid of Satan.
I know who I am!!!
Predestination is at work in me, where God goes I will go!!!.

Predestined means Pre-planned.

In Vs 9-10
"Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fullness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:"

When it says Mystery of his will; He is dealing with esoteric measures.
Who is this Jesus, as all things are brought under him?

Wow!!! He is God!!!

Vs 11
"In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:.."

In Christ we have already obtained. Predestination is at work in me. I don't just move, I move by the spirit. Remember, you are not of this world. You are from Heaven. There is some dignity about your life. YOU ARE ROYALTY.

Take charge over your life, don't allow foolish thoughts, don't allow them to come out of your mouth."... Being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will."He does not need counsel form anyone. He is God.

Vs 12-17
That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise'. Which is the earnest of our inheriance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:..."

He doesn't want you to have assumptions; he wants you to have full knowledge. Absolute knowledge, it's an impartation by the spirit.

Vs 18-21
The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints. 19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

Why is he being set there?

Vs 22-23
And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fullness of him that fillet all in all.

Ephesians 1:22 (AMP)
And He has put all things under His feet and has appointed Him the universal and supreme Head of the church [a headship exercised throughout the church], [Ps. 8:6.]

Have you seen this?
What is that telling us?

All things are under his feet. And gave him to be the head of the church. So he was set so high for the purpose of the church. Jesus was first to come out of spiritual death. The first born again; a new creation.

Who is the king of Glory?
Jesus is the king Glory!!!

Have no fear because He's with you, He's for you!

The success or failure of another person shouldn't define you. Turn away your eyes from darkness, Christ in you the hope of glory. There is a purpose for your life. There is a purpose for your life. Don't take your life as nothing. Reconstruct your life, have high expectations, think big. Don't let anyone put a limit on you. Don't be afraid to be a testimony of who you are in Christ Jesus.

In the word God has said you are predestined, He has set the theme already. Don't try to become, or speak the language of the world. What somebody thinks doesn't change who I am. If you are born again you are royalty. If you are Christian regardless of your job you are royalty. My riches are not defined by the amount of rands.

Jesus is more than a Saviour. Jesus is everything! Turn your eyes up on Jesus. Christ in you the hope of Gory. With him you are more than a success. Turn away from failure. Don't dream about it anymore. There is a meaning to your life. That is why we are talking about purpose. If you take the words I have showed you tonight, they will reconstruct the condition of your life.

Young people in Southern Africa, THINK BIG; have high expectations. Have a new language; don't talk with fear, you are a king. Next time somebody asks you, "Are you a success, don't say "well, I am trying to be. Say it boldly, “YES. I am a Success going somewhere to happen."!!

You think JESUS died to make us beggars. I will never be a failure. He doesn't want us begging God. To some it might sound braggadocios. Well, I know who I am. It doesn't matter what role any Christian may occupy in the society, he is Royalty, even of you are his boss, know that he is Royalty.

I might be washing your car, but I am royalty. Glory to God. You are Royalty, Dress like one, think like one. Talk like one. Put some style in your walk. Some might ask, who does she think she is, well c tell them, "I AM ROYALTY."

You see, this is why I talk about Jesus and what he means to me. He is more than a saviour. HE IS EVERYTHING.

Song
At the centre of it all it's you that I see Lord,
There is power in your Name. Miracles happen in Your Name.
As we lift our voices to praise.
You are greater than the greatest.
You are bigger than the biggest,
You are stronger than the strongest.
You are higher than the highest.

Glory to God!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Finally! Anita Divorces Oyakhilome / Total Experience :live Changing / Finally Exposed Mysterious Tree Where Witches And Wizards Meets In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.