Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,175 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN - Rap Battles (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN (26512 Views)

********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* / Sauron Vs Ibime / Mykali Battles Sauron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by kaypumpin2(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ibime:

Only through that rapmusic.com. . . . I posted something on there to see if his guys would rat him out, but no one has. . . . but I think that website is on its last legs cos the traffic is slow there. . .  .if someone contacts MetaSin and MetaSin doesn't respond, then maybe MetaSin is the biter. . . . Krayola claims to have contacted him but only through that rapmusic.com, which MetaSin hasn't used for ages. .  ,

I doubt if anyone will fess up to BITING.It is a cardinal sin no rapper likes being linked to.Thus i doubt if Metasin will mail and agree that he's a biter.But then his response may possibly nail Sauron if he has tangible and egregious proof,tying him to his verses,and for ages ago too.

another way would be for Sauron to get MetaSins verses, then run em through google to see if he has bitten elsewhere. . .  .If MetaSin is a vampire, then Sauron would not be the only one he has bitten from

This is one tactic i am a proponent and why advised Sauron should come off a rapper "biting once" excuse.
If he's pathological biter,of course some of his lines should be seen of other usernames on the numerous netcees sites that abound.

. . . . on the other hand, if someone can show that Saurons lines match someone else, we would know it was Sauron. . . . thats why Oyinda needs to produce the evidence she claims to hold. . .

Oyinda dearie,please substantiate this claim with a proof  wink

And then,maybe we should google crackles,ibime,Krayola's verses too and see if they are rife on the net too.
If it happens,maybe the netcees shitzo is a farce after all. lipsrsealed
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2009
Krayola:

hahaha. . .u guys still dey play burden of proof with this thief.  

Sauron, what u did was low. It really was.

Anyways, this shit is getn boring. I'm out

Shut ur fucking mouth. . . . .What about the contacts u had with Metasin??

oyinda.:

these people are americans so there's no way they got your xerox copied book @ sauron.
unless u were part of some other websites u refuse to mention that is.

the topic is getting lame anyways

I have never been to the site you showed here. . . . . .
However, i cannot be too sure some of ma school mates then or the one who copied from me weren't Americans.
I didn't care. . . . . .Plenty of shows were done in school and majority of the time, those rhymes in me book were used by members of ma group even when i was not around.  This is the webspace and the date 2004 i saw on one of the rap forum makes loads of sense.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2009
OK. . . . from what Im seeing so far, the following rappers have 'bit' from Sauron. . . . .

MetaSin (rapmusic.com, Mid 2008)
Nah Son (rapmusic.com, May 2009)
Aww Shit (rapworldz, Jan 2004)
The Ripper also bit him twice (HipHopelite)

What say ye?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2009
TOPEPUSSI:

@sauron
Why dont u take a screenshot of ur lyrics here?

EVEN TOPE UR GIRLFRIEND IS NOW DOUBTING U , SAURON I AM AN MC , I KNOW THE ART OF BITING , U BIT SIMPLE.!

@DEBOSKY
EMPTY THREATS , I EVEN THOT U WERE A BULLDOG WITH MILK TEETH,. OMO  FREE ME LIKE TERRY G WOULD SAY ,.
I NO EVEN SEE U ,. YOU TOO SMALL FOR ME, CHECK MY NAIRALAND CV FIRST AND TELL ME WHAT U FIND ! I NO GET TIME FOR SMALL BOYS LIKE U DEBO ,, I AM HERE FOR THE DARK SAURON! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2009
ofokasibe:

EVEN TOPE UR GIRLFRIEND IS NOW DOUBTING U , SAURON I AM AN MC , I KNOW THE ART OF BITING , U BIT SIMPLE.!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ofcus you do
U r the king of it

@kay-pimpin
Good idea . . . . oyinda shud chk other's lyrics too grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ibime:

OK. . . . from what Im seeing so far, the following rappers have 'bit' from Sauron. . . . .

and two others (archived, needs log in)
What say ye?

I can't even believe this again. . . . . .It's getting redundant.
Meanwhile. . . . . .I am going to ask a very good friend of mine to trace all the members in ma group and check if they are still netceeing.
I am out of this SHIT. . . . .The art of netceeing is a FARCE.

Is The Ripper from the UK? I know one ripper(Manchester Uni alumni) in this island and he raps.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ibime:

What say ye?

Is fokasibe reading this? oponu oMO grin cheesy

Now where are those haters? grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ibime:

What say ye?

haha

Abeg jo. Sauron na fake guy. na okoro. the guy na nonsense.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2009
more. there are plenty of them and this is considering i only ran few lines that stood out to me.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74983/message/1171204251/feed

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=1Ch&q=%22With+my+rhyme+destruction+forces%22&cts=1246302303611&aq=f&oq=&aqi=
http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-battle-area/1103081-sqaw-vs-john-dough-calibre.html

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:ntYI0xkodGAJ:board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-com-battle-league/1156977-wk-55-contender-3-nah-son-3-0-v-4-jaytwo-3-0-jaytwo-wins.html+be+the+champ+after+i+chew+through+ya+wack+shit&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-157494.960.html

john dough
's my space (sauron's lines matched a number of dough's)
http://www.myspace.com/primeextheking

~Sauron~:

I have never been to the site you showed here. . . . . .
However, i cannot be too sure some of ma school mates then or the one who copied from me weren't Americans.
I didn't care. . . . . .Plenty of shows were done in school and majority of the time, those rhymes in me book were used by members of ma group even when i was not around.  This is the webspace and the date 2004 i saw on one of the rap forum makes loads of sense.

lol u got jokes  
u said urself that smart netcees modified verses and changed the structures. i think that's what u did
i dun think u shld care anyways. i don't think anyone should care. but it's all fun

there are many dates to many of those website. some are 2007, some are 2004, some 2008 etc

one even has his myspace link posted. I will post it maybe u can identify him as one of "ur schoolmates"
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2009
Krayola:

haha

Abeg jo. Sauron na fake guy.  na okoro.  the guy na nonsense.

Do u have problemS reading? grin cheesy
If u dont maybe u shud investigate it urself instaed of making noise . . .EH?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2009

@kay-pimpin
Good idea . . . . oyinda shud chk other's lyrics too Grin

oh i'm definitely sure lots of ppl bite. this topic is abt sauron tho.
but whatever
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2009
HA TOPE NA KRAYOLA U WAN INSULT NOW , ABI , U HAVE NO RESPECT FOR UR ELDERS,

ALL GOOD RAPPERS KNOW WHAT BITING IS , ASK JAYZ WHO BITES BIGGIE FREELY AND HE IS MAN ENUFF TO ADMIT
TOPE NO COMMENT YET
ME AND U NO BE MATE , U BE SMALL GIRL NOW.  NA SAURON UR PAPA I DEY DEAL WITH NOW

FREE DOWNLOAD KRAYOLA, FLOWSHOW AND OFOKA
ALL REAL MCS THAT HAVE DISSED THE SANCRONISTIC BITER CALLED SAURON
http://rapidshare.com/files/177768301/flowshow_diss_to_sauron__SAURON_AKA_NAIRALAND_MONKEY-he_cant_reply_.mp3
http://www.zshare.net/download/6202487578ed9c23/
http://rapidshare.com/files/249722611/ofokas_diss_to_sauron_aka_the_biting_nairaland_vampire.mp3
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2009
oyinda.:

more. there are plenty of them and this is considering i only ran few lines that stood out to me.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74983/message/1171204251/feed

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=1Ch&q=%22With+my+rhyme+destruction+forces%22&cts=1246302303611&aq=f&oq=&aqi=
http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-battle-area/1103081-sqaw-vs-john-dough-calibre.html

john dough
's my space (sauron's lines matched a number of dough's)
http://www.myspace.com/primeextheking

Who the Bleep is John Dough?

lol u got jokes  
u said urself that smart netcees modified verses and changed the structures. i think that's what u did
i dun think u shld care anyways. i don't think anyone should care. but it's all fun

The only things i modified in ma old rhymes were names of the people cos it had to change.
The rhymes used for Ofokasibe would not be used for the others.

there are many dates to many of those website. some are 2007, some are 2004, some 2008 etc
one even has his myspace link posted. I will post it maybe u can identify him as one of "ur schoolmates"

I am sending ma external hard drive to whoever cares to see it.
This is getting too shocking to me.

Krayola:

haha
Abeg jo. Sauron na fake guy.  na okoro.  the guy na nonsense.

U are the fakest sonofawhore on this website.
How do we even know it's not you doing this biting.
U were prolly arrested for plagiarism b4 u were shipped off to Canada to save your face.

TOPE2000!:

Now where are those haters? grin

Tope, i am going to send ma external hard drive to your house.
What's your residential address?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by kaypumpin2(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2009
oyinda.:

but whatever

If everybody bites then it's a NORM;a routine that shouldn't raise any brow.But then that's my opinion.
Remember a certain ye without sin cast the first stone?
One point you raised that i find interesting in your earlier post(too far back that i can't quote),what initiated Sauron's verses to be investigated and googled? undecided
Is it that they are too good to be true?

I hope all these can be sorted abeg,so that i can have my guys give good analysis at the sport section without distraction. cool
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

Tope, i am going to send ma external hard drive to your house.
What's your residential address?

So Krayola or fokasibe can send hire killers to my house sad angry
Thank u very much cheesy
ofokasibe:

HA TOPE NA KRAYOLA U WAN INSULT NOW , ABI , U HAVE NO RESPECT FOR UR ELDERS,

ALL GOOD RAPPERS KNOW WHAT BITING IS , ASK JAYZ WHO BITES BIGGIE FREELY AND HE IS MAN ENUFF TO ADMIT
TOPE NO COMMENT YET
ME AND U NO BE MATE , U BE SMALL GIRL NOW. NA SAURON UR PAPA I DEY DEAL WITH NOW

FREE DOWNLOAD KRAYOLA, FLOWSHOW AND OFOKA
ALL REAL MCS THAT HAVE DISSED THE SANCRONISTIC BITER CALLED SAURON
http://rapidshare.com/files/177768301/flowshow_diss_to_sauron__SAURON_AKA_NAIRALAND_MONKEY-he_cant_reply_.mp3
http://www.zshare.net/download/6202487578ed9c23/
http://rapidshare.com/files/249722611/ofokas_diss_to_sauron_aka_the_biting_nairaland_vampire.mp3

Ur disses are not funny, quit trying grin cool
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2009
oyinda.:

but whatever

Not everyone bites o. . . . . .
I love words. . . . . .I like flipping words around a lot and whenever something makes sense to me, i sit down and write it down.
My book of rhymes had a lot of stuffs in it. . . . . . .was passed around b4 INTERNET became any shit.
I didn't even have audios apart from few tapes here n there and they all got lost in transition.

Of course, Eminem says some shit sometimes and i flip it around, restructure the words and make it ma own.
That ain't biting
But for some cats to have used ma piece on the net is atrocious.
I don tire. . . . . . .

I wan go do ma project.
P.S. Ibime, do you know any cat who knows his shit on instrumentation engineering?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by cold(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
Case adjourned till the prosecution can come up with prima facie evidence.So far all evidence presented have been circumstantial and untenable.Bail is set at £50,000 shocked
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2009
cold:

Case adjourned till the prosecution can come up with prima facie evidence.So far all evidence presented have been circumstantial and untenable.Bail is set at £50,000 shocked

hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2009
cold:

In this recession? No way!!!

The funniest shit is the cats writing these lyrics might even be junior siblings to the nuccas in ma group.
I had chinese boys as back up dancers in those days for Bleep's sake.
They could also be doing it in CHINA.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

I can't even believe this again. . . . . .It's getting redundant.
Meanwhile. . . . . .I am going to ask a very good friend of mine to trace all the members in ma group and check if they are still netceeing.
I am out of this SHIT. . . . .The art of netceeing is a FARCE.

Is The Ripper from the UK? I know one ripper(Manchester Uni alumni) in this island and he raps.

Oh so now they bit you in REAL LIFE, not only on the internet?

[size=24pt]This is the smoking gun:[/size]

Ofoka spat this on June 11th:

when u call urself lord sauron u stupidly commit blasphemy
u and ur punchlines are like butter on my bread/[/b]they will always get eaten
like ruggedman hybrid mister fake elite has got intellectual myopia

Sauron, I must admit, I was shocked when you replied thus against Ofoka cos it wasnt your usual style:

~Sauron~:

Shook!! No heart, disgrace, even weak too.
Since you won't tell us who you are, i'll describe how we see you.
Bread? Butter? Spit lines? what's the next thing?
[b]Ya shit took me back to middle school
, when i first started texting
There i ran into Sarah, Jessica and Julie
the same place you ran to. . . .the bathroom to hide from bullies
I remember Patrick when i use to try to hit shorties
I hear u STILL shag Paddy. . .probably till your mid forties
Sauron has a confession, i wanna make sure we clear
[size=14pt]You did tie me in ma first battle, first time in three years[/size]
Lookie, there's being afraid and being part chick
What separates the two is nine inches of hard privates
Com'on Of'uck, where's your swag at? You are neither coy nor funny
If u think u dope. . . .U out ya rabbit-ass mind, like the playboy bunny
Yea, i'ma be the champ after i chew through ya wack shit
NLers will say Sauron murked Fokasibe like i'm shootin baskets
As for the gay line, no hard feelings, u know how we joke
At least u have one positive thing in ur life. . .Your HIV results!!

On the 15th of May 2009, Nah son spat this:

shook. no heart. disgrace. even weak too.
since you won't tell us who you are, I'll describe how we see you.
menu? portrait? spit lines? what's the next thing?
shit took me back to middle school, when i first started texting
there i ran into sarah, jessica and julie
the same place you ran into ,  the bathroom to hide from bullies
i remember sex ed where i use to try to hit shorties
gay. i hear u STILL sex ed,  probably until your mid forties
i have a confession, i wanna make sure we clear
[size=14pt]u DID tie me my first battle,  in three years[/size]
u see, there's being afraid and being part chick
what separates the Two is nine inches of hard privates
com'on jaytwo where's your swag at? ur neither coy or funny
if u think u dope,  u out ya rabbit - ass mind, like the playboy bunny
yea i'ma take champ after i chew through ya wack shit
voters'll say nahson got jay like i'm shootin baskets
as for this gay kid, no hard feelings, u know how we joke
at least u have one positive thing in ur life,  hiv results

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-com-battle-league/1156977-wk-55-contender-3-nah-son-3-0-v-4-jaytwo-3-0-jaytwo-wins.html

How can you claim that OFOKA TIED YOU IN A BATTLE FOR THE 1st TIME IN THREE YEARS. . . . . how long have ou battled on Nairaland. . . . has Ofoka ever tied you in a battle. . . . . no. . . . Aww Shit tied Nah Son in a battle. . . . and you stole the verse from Nah Son!

That is enough evidence to convict. . . . finito!. . . . case closed!

but lemme carry on. . . .

The 2nd part. . . . Nah Son dropped a genuine PUNCHLINE when talking about school and I quote: "I hear you still sex ed until your mid-forties". . . . sex ed(ucation) is a class in Yankee and that was brilliant use of wordplay. . . . you doctored it to: "I hear u STILL shag Paddy. . .probably till your mid forties". . . . the punchline loses its effizzy. . . . by doctoring the quote to make it relate to your situation, you took the punch out of the quote. . . . unless you are trying to say that the 'biter' Nah Son is smart enough to concoct such a punchline. . . . and if so, why would he need to bite if he was so smart?

Now Take note of the bolded content (3rd line - bread, butter, spit lines). . . . you DOCTORED his verse to suit what Ofoka had just spit about bread and butter . . . . the original verse from Nah Son was "Menu, Portrait, Spit lines?". . . . meaning it wasn't something you copied and pasted from your USB. . . . you doctored someone elses verse to make it relevant to what Ofoka had just spat. . . 

Also, whats all this talk about middle school?. . . . did you school in Yankee?. . .

You may be trying to convince us that 2 seperate guys, completely unrelated, from the same website (rapmusic.com) bit your shit from some tournament. . . . but it is more statistically likely that you wnt to THEIR website and bit their shit. . . .add that to the evidence above and. . . .

[size=16pt]It's a wrap![/size]
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2009
@TOPE
I DONT LIKE UR STINKIN ASS BUT I HAVE TO WARN U DONT GIVE SAURON UR ADDY O ,SHEY NA ONLY RHYME HE STEAL FOR HIA,HE WILL COME AND STEAL UR FADAS TELEVISION SOON grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ibime:

Oh so now they bit you in REAL LIFE, not only on the internet?

[size=24pt]This is the smoking gun:[/size]

Ofoka spat this on June 11th:

when u call urself lord sauron u stupidly commit blasphemy
u and ur punchlines are like butter on my bread/[/b]they will always get eaten
like ruggedman hybrid mister fake elite has got intellectual myopia

Sauron, I must admit, I was shocked when you replied thus against Ofoka cos it wasnt your usual style:

On the 15th of May 2009, Nah son spat this:

shook. no heart. disgrace. even weak too.
since you won't tell us who you are, I'll describe how we see you.
[b]menu? portrait? spit lines?
what's the next thing?
shit took me back to middle school, when i first started texting
there i ran into sarah, jessica and julie
the same place you ran into ,  the bathroom to hide from bullies
i remember sex ed where i use to try to hit shorties
gay. i hear u STILL sex ed,  probably until your mid forties
i have a confession, i wanna make sure we clear
[size=14pt]u DID tie me my first battle,  in three years[/size]
u see, there's being afraid and being part chick
what separates the Two is nine inches of hard privates
com'on jaytwo where's your swag at? ur neither coy or funny
if u think u dope,  u out ya rabbit - ass mind, like the playboy bunny
yea i'ma take champ after i chew through ya wack shit
voters'll say nahson got jay like i'm shootin baskets
as for this gay kid, no hard feelings, u know how we joke
at least u have one positive thing in ur life,  hiv results

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-com-battle-league/1156977-wk-55-contender-3-nah-son-3-0-v-4-jaytwo-3-0-jaytwo-wins.html

How can you claim that OFOKA TIED YOU IN A BATTLE FOR THE 1st TIME IN THREE YEARS. . . . . how long have ou battled on Nairaland. . . . has Ofoka ever tied you in a battle. . . . . no, aww shit tied Nah Son in a battle. . . . and you stole the verse from Nah Son!

That is enough evidence to convict. . . . finito!. . . . case closed!

The 2nd part. . . . Nah Son dropped a genuine PUNCHLINE when talking about school and I quote: "I hear you still sex ed until your mid-forties". . . . sex ed(ucation) is a class in Yankee and that was brilliant use of wordplay. . . . you doctored it to: "I hear u STILL shag Paddy. . .probably till your mid forties". . . . the punchline loses its effizzy. . . . by doctoring the quote to make it relate to your situation, you took the punch out of the quote. . . . unless you are trying to say that the 'biter' Nah Son is smart enough to concoct such a punchline. . . . and if so, why would he need to bite if he was so smart?

Now Take note of the bolded content (2nd line). . . . you DOCTORED his verse to suit what Ofoka had just spit. . . . meaning it wasn't something you copied and pasted from your USB. . . .

Also, whats all this talk about middle school?. . . . did you school in Yankee. . .

You may be trying to convinve us that 2 seperate guys, completely unrelated, from the same website (rapmusic.com) bit your shit from some tournament. . . . but it is more statistically likely that you wnt to THEIR website and bit their shit. . . .add that to the evidence above and. . . .

[size=16pt]It's a wrap![/size]

[size=20pt]IBIME is an IDIOT[/size]

I schooled in Yankee. . . . . . .(2006)
I am going to look for that particular lyrics and send it to your mailbox.
Fucking hell. . . . . .That particular shit was written in the University PRIMELEX way back in 2002.
And i am sure i did it dissing some nuccas from the States

This is why i think you never went to school.
4 people bit from Sauron from one site but he bit 2 people from that same site?
How logical
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by jaybee3(m): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
na real wa oh
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
Also, whats all this talk about middle school?. . . . did you school in Yankee. . .

lol. a lot of his verses are US style too. the words are very american.
u wouldn't guess that they were from someone in UK. makes me think an american wrote most of it.

the "de-nile (denial)" was very glarring to me. very american ghetto pronounciation of denial. I didn't think a nigerian wrote that  (esp one that resides in UK) so i googled it up and found it under someone's username lol

schooling in yankee for 1 year in 2006 doesn't change your accent/tone. i thought u wrote the stuff 2001-2004??   at least that's when u lost ur "notebook"
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

[size=20pt]IBIME is an IDIOT[/siize]

I schooled in Yankee. . . . . . .(2006)
I am going to look for that particular lyrics and send it to your mailbox.
Fucking hell. . . . . .That particular shit was written in the University PRIMELEX way back in 2002.
And i am sure i did it dissing some nuccas from the States

Yeah. . . . and how did Ofoka tie you in a battle for the first time in three years. . . .maybe we should go to rapmusic.com and ask Nah Son if he ever tied Aww Shit in a battle. . . . . but no need to waste our energy. .  .  this is an open and shut case. . . . let others judge for themselves, I will say no more. . . .

~Sauron~:

This is why i think you never went to school.
4 people bit from Sauron from one site but he bit 2 people from that same site?
How logical

Very logical. . . it is easy for one man to go to a site and bite everyone there. . . . it is a statistical impossibility that everyone on that site has been on HipHopGrind or 10 other websites to bite his scattered verses. . .

again, let the public decide.  . .
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by kaypumpin2(m): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2009
Sauron

What about the supposed "u DID tie me my first battle,  in three years" line?

Have u been battling Ofoka in 3yrs and he did tie you at one point? undecided

Let's look at fact for once and drop the name calling mate.

What Ibime did was to sum facts and logics thus no need to call him an idiot.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by A40(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
Una still dey here grin grin grin yawns
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
SAURON:

You did tie me in ma first battle, first time in three years

CAN U IMAGINE ??, I OFOKASIBE JOINED NAIRALAND IN 2008 DECEMBER  OR JANVIER 2009 , ASK SEUN HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN BATTLING FOR 3 YEARS TO TIE WITH SAURON,

CASE CLOSED , SAURON HAS BEEN JUDGED FINALLY ,, I HEREBY SENTENCE HIM TO CONDEMNATION
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by jaybee3(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

P.S. Ibime, do you know any cat who knows his shit on [b]instrumentation engineering?[/b]

What you looking for in particular? did some stuffs on instrumentation engineering for MSc
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Sauron

What about the supposed "u DID tie me my first battle,  in three years" line?

Have u been battling Ofoka in 3yrs and he did tie you at one point? undecided

Let's look at fact for once and drop the name calling mate.

What Ibime did was to sum facts and logics thus no need to call him an idiot.

Exactly. . . .  cool
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ibime:

Yeah. . . . and how did Ofoka tie you in a battle for the first time in three years. . . .maybe we should go to rapmusic.com and ask Nah Son if he ever tied Aww Shit in a battle. . . . . but no need to waste our energy. .  .  this is an open and shut case. . . . let others judge for themselves, I will say no more. . . .

Ibime, use your HEAD now.
If i was a biter, i would delete such schitzos to make me shit clean.
Ofoka was getting too overbearing in those days. . . . .all i do was go to draft, copy 16 lines and send.
Most of the time. . . . .I post before i re-modify out of tiredness.

I see no logic in Sauron going to a site where he was BITTEN to bite.

oyinda.:

lol. a lot of his verses are US style too. the words are very american.
u wouldn't guess that they were from someone in UK. makes me think an american wrote most of it.

Very funny. . . . . .
After being tutored by American TV shows, Yo MTV raps, BET, RAPCITY?
Please. . . . . .spare me.
I know a lot of cats who's never been to the airport in Naija that wld spew Patois and American accent more than Obama.

the "de-nile (denial)" was very glarring to me. very american ghetto pronounciation of denial. I didn't think a nigerian wrote that  (esp one that resides in UK) so i googled it up and found it under someone's username lol

De-Nile is a common schitzo used every time
Egypt and De-NILE and Denial. . . . . .same thing as dissing a rapper's mother with BANGKOK or BANG COCK.
They are all called PLAYED lines.

schooling in yankee for 1 year in 2006 doesn't change your accent/tone. i thought u wrote the stuff 2001-2004??    at least that's when u lost ur "notebook"

So when were those written? 1999?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ow11(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ibime,

Why would Sauron go and bite lines from rapmusic.com today when he has been accused of doing that yesterday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30)

Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.