Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,173 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN - Rap Battles (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN (26510 Views)

********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* / Sauron Vs Ibime / Mykali Battles Sauron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2009
FL Gators:

Interesting grin grin

@Krayola
Can you do another one of them videos?
Your rap, rythm, "bars" (or w/e they call them) was simply flawless. And funny too grin grin

thanks  smiley. I can't do anything anytime soon. I was tempted to do another one today but i have too much school shit to catch up on.

I have a verse of a rap i did in yoruba that i wanted u to hear a few weeks ago. I made a post in the yoruba thread with my email but i think u didn't see it. I know very few people that speak yoruba outside of my family and i need an outsiders opinion. If u want i can send u that. I don't want to post it on the forum caus i don't want anyone to BITE the idea.  I'm sure u can't blame me, with scavengers like Sauron around.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by mukina2: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2009
Sauron admit and accept that you did bit those lines tongue

you know you did, you confessed today earlier in this thread.

@ all he is sorry he did bit those lines grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2009
Krayola:

thanks  smiley. I can't do anything anytime soon. I was tempted into doing another one today but i have too much school shit to catch up on.

I have a verse of a rap i did in yoruba that i wanted u to hear a few weeks ago. I made a post in the yoruba thread with my email but i think u didn't see it. I know very few people that speak yoruba outside of my family and i need an outsiders opinion. If u want i can send u that. I don't want to post it on the forum caus i don't want anyone to BITE the idea.  I'm sure u can't blame me, with scavengers like Sauron around.
Ma dear, I don't blame you. grin
Sure, but I might not give you a feedback ASAP b/c my schedule is kinda tight this summer smiley
I'll send you an email. I hope you don't mind Dayokanu going over it too, he's my yoruba tutor. (e get as e be grin grin)

Anywaz, going to a meeting. Will send you an email or buzz you later tonight. Enjoy!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2009
Wait, what's the email?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2009
I'll send u the mp3 file
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by dejiariyo: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2009
This interview kept me up till 4am . . .

It worths it anyway Cheesy

We have here someone i call Lord Sauron. lol

Enjoy!

User ID: Hannibal (now Sauron)

Origin of ID: The most villainous character ever

When did u join NL: Joined in 2006

Why did u join: Was looking for an information on Naija Politics

Religious views: Christian

Section you frequent most: Sports/Music/Games

Sex: Male

Home town: Lagos

Married or single: Single

Type of music: HipHop/Rap

Best Colour: BLUE

Best food: Caviar/Sushi (a Japanese dish consisting of small cakes of cold rice with a topping of raw fish)

Best Game: Fifa 09, Call of Duty 4, Motor Storm, Grand Theft Auto and Mortal Kombat series

Club: I support Man Utd

Best Sport: Football, Tennis,Pool/Snooker,Darts,Boxing,golf

Artist: Notorious B.I.G.

Actor: , John Travolta

Actress: , Halle Berry

Likes: Honest people, I love getting under people's skin for the fun of it too. Cheesy Really! No wonder Grin

Dislikes:

Pest-natured and priggish people, pretenders, saduccees and cock suckers. lol Grin

cock sucker? what does that mean?

sauron: cock suckers are people who suck up to other people. Also called asslickers.

Tgirl 4real: u berra use clear terms

Sauron: if someone says Jesus is Nigerian, cock suckers believe without checking.

Tgirl 4real: Sychophants se

Sauron: exactly, but apple-polisher or fawner instead of sycophants. Sycophants is more political

*Peeps* u roll with on NL: Deepzone and tangent

Why are u always at logger heads with deepzone: DeepZone is ma best buddie, everything we do is not to be taken seriously. It's just FUN

Who will u like to date given the opportunity: Stillwater because she's a 40DD size(juicy,luscious and bouncy)

Who do u admire on NL: no one on Nl . . . but Celebrities:Male, Russell Simmons. Female: Liv Tyler

Most Striking personality on NL: no one

Views about NL: NL is a great concept because it unifies Nigerians, I have learnt some stuffs about ma country that i never knew existed so i applaud Seun for that. However, the banning spree must stop

Describe yourself in a simple term: Crazy, Loose Cannon, Ornery and most especially, A Villain Aint that scary Cry

If i may ask,what is d meaning of ur siggy,

"Life Is A Bitch But God Forbid The Bitch Divorce Me. . . ."

Ans:

People say life is a bitch, as in Life is hell,
life is a dream,
life throws a curved ball but then we don't want life to leave us.
when it does we are dead,
so people complain about life but no one really wants to die.
so if life is a bitch, God forbid the bitch divorce(leave) me

Most striking thing about yourself: Crazy

What makes you Tick: Self confidence

How do you normal day: Watch movies, listen to songs, play PS3 games, in the company of ma mates.

General Life Philosophy: , Its a small world.

Words for the founder of Nairaland,Seun: Just Do It

Hmm. . . I'm sure u guys had a wonderful time reading.

Catch ya with some more Wink

[Nas]
Yo, my mind is seein through your design like blind fury
I shine jewelry sippin on crushed grapes, we lust papes
and push cakes inside the casket at Just wake
It's sickenin, he just finished biddin upstate
And now the projects, is talkin that somebody gotta die shit
It's logic, as long as it's nobody that's in my clique
My man Smoke, know how to expand coke, and Mr. Coffee
Feds cost me two mill' to get the system off me
"Life's a Bitch," but God-forbid the bitch divorce me
I'll be flooded with ice so hellfire can't scorch me
Cuban cigars meetin Foxy at Demars
Movin cars, your top papi Senor Escobar

okay, nas even bite saurons line, well its all good
sauron is so good nas took his line as well, nas shud be sued for biting saurons line
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by A40(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2009
There's this saying "You can fool everyone sometimes and you can fool some people everytime but you can't fool everyone all the time"

Food for thought y'all get a plate!! That line was from Jigga before someone accuses me of biting grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by kaypumpin2(m): 12:25am On Jul 01, 2009
A-40:

There's this saying "You can fool everyone sometimes and you can fool some people everytime but you can't fool everyone all the time"

Food for thought y'all get a plate!! That line was from Jigga before someone accuses me of biting grin grin

So Jigga bit from Bob Marley too.Wow.Biting must be a norm in rapping. grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 01, 2009
@Krayola

Email sent
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 1:28am On Jul 01, 2009
Aight, check in like 5 mins. Thanks
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by follypimpi(m): 2:02am On Jul 01, 2009
Damn too much work got me tied up and i miss out on this.Kayrola Nice Song is so funny.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 01, 2009
Krayola:

Aight, check in like 5 mins. Thanks
LOL, actually, the beat is from one of my fave song.
I'm loving it wink
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL, actually, the beat is from one of my fave song.
I'm loving it wink
haha. . nice, thanks
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2009
yall SEEM not to understand what we do here , lemme explain for yall in ofokasibe way , see there are lotta ladies i respect here , oyinda happens to be the only one sensible and smart one of them all ,, she understands that it is not possible for the number of rhymes sauron bit to have been bitten by any other person,, how come it is only saurons verse that is bitten? it clearly shows that sauron is the one biting many people at the same time ,

now this is what me and sauron do ,
when he wakes up in the morning he comes here to give me what he always calls '''ofokas breakfast''
and being a relentless mothercuker that i am , i always check my laptop in the car while the driver is driving me to the office arround 8am while listening to tosin on top radio or mofe on star fm ,  i dont allow sauron to drop bombs on me , ask him he knows i dont ever take defeat cuzz thats how we have been playing wit each other since
i freestyle my lines and spit them off head.
sauron on the other hand would use just about 2 secs to reply a freestyle i scraped my head to drop.  is it possible for even the best rapper in the world to drop multis like an automatic machine gun?  this clearly shows that sauron has an encyclopeadia of bittem verses,, if only he can send his hard drive to a neutral person , i can even travel to london right now to come and disgrace u , yes, it is that serious,  i cant beleieve the bastard has been biting rhymes just to stand up to me!   i actually thot the bitch was that sick , even wordsmith the so called best mc here knows , nobody here fcuks with me when it comes to nairaland battle rapping. nobody !
talkless of a disgraceful biter called sauron
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2009
ofokasibe:

and being a relentless mothercuker that i am , i always check my laptop in the car while the driver is driving me to the office arround 8am while listening to tosin on top radio or mofe on star fm ,

Bwahahahahaha. . . . . see Okoro feeling funky. Laptop ke, Driver ko, Molue ni, Star FM gbrigidai! grin grin grin

Ajegunle don privatise?

Please, save story for Kunta-Kinte.

Anyway, no need to flog a dead horse. Ofoka has already had his last laugh belleful.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2009
@krayola
pls o
i need that ur yoruba song too, u know i am now ur number one die hard fan i beg send it to me too
my email addy is bjpumpindogg@yahoo dot com, (i am writing it this way because of online biters like sauron) grin grin
plus krayola i want to send u one of my beats , (personal beat i made on fruity loops ,)
shebi i told u i am sick with the beats. freestyle on it and give me props as the producer . grin grin
maybe one of this days we will do a collabo. grin

@FL GATORS
if u see this first b4 krayola , pls send me the krayola yoruba song. i need to hear it fast !
i just wish u can give it to moonstone too, she loves nairaland songs !

OFOKA IS NICE TO ONLY NICE PEOPLE,,, NAIRALAND OMO-ALE LIKE SAURON MUST ROT IN JAIL

OFOKA BITCH THE PROBLEM ,

WHERE ARE THOSE GIRLS -ABI TOPE NEVA WAKE UP
WHERE IS TOPE AND CO. TOPE OYA BOSITA O , BOSIGBANGBA KAJO, I DON COME.OFOKA IS HERE IT IS 6PM O
TEHEHEHE grin grin TOPE ORIE MAFOKASIBE ! LOL

@LOL@IBIME
ORIE E OPE O, U ACTUALLY THINK I AINT LIVING LARGE ?? AND WHY WONT I HAVE THE LAST LAUGH , EVIL DOERS LIKE SAURON MUST BE PUNISHED ON THE LAST DAYS , I ONLY MADE SAURON'S OWN FASTER BECAUSE I WANTED TO ENSURE I DEAL WIT HIM FOR MY MRC OGA FLOWSHOW , HIS WIFE CHASISGIRL, HER SISTER AND BJBROKE THEIR FIRST BORN. LMFAO I LUV NL!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by HYBRIDX(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2009

@sauron

men ,i went tru all the postings on this thread and that stuff ibime posted was the final blow besides oyindas claim as well . . . . dude ,i tot u was a real netcee man not knowing u was the fakest on nl , . . son, u been bitting a whole 16 bars ? . . . man ,thats more than just bitting kid . . . .really f%^k up man . . . really messed up . . . u's a disgrace

@ibime

gots to commend u man . . . . u exposed this sewer rat . . . .yeah! the dudes nothing but a sewer rat cos he stinks like one . . . .
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2009
ofokasibe:

@FL GATORS
if u see this first b4 krayola , pls send me the krayola yoruba song. i need to hear it fast !
i just wish u can give it to moonstone too, she loves nairaland songs !
ma dear, that's not my right.
Ask the owner
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2009
@ ofokasibe. . i'll send it to u when it's completed

@ Sauron. Wsup? I was only joking o. Make u no vex too much. i know say the yabs pepper ur yansh small.  grin  I know u're the illest on NL.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2009
Krayola:

@ Sauron. Wsup? I was only joking o. Make u no vex too much. i know say the yabs pepper ur yansh small.  grin  I know u're the illest on NL.

I can't be bovvered. . . . .i have no grudges against anyone.
For me, it's a new dawn.

HYBRID-X:

@sauron

men ,i went tru all the postings on this thread and that stuff ibime posted was the final blow besides oyindas claim as well . . . . dude ,i tot u was a real netcee man not knowing u was the fakest on nl , . . son, u been bitting a whole 16 bars ? . . . man ,thats more than just bitting kid . . . .really f%^k up man . . . really messed up . . . u's a disgrace

See your mouth like BITING the whole 16!!!
Anuofia. . . . . . .it's only on NL people draw conclusions from statistics employed here n there.
Oyinda is a small turd and you are. . . . . . . . .a gutter rat. grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

See your mouth like BITING the whole 16!!!
Anuofia. . . . . . .it's only on NL people draw conclusions from statistics employed here n there.
Oyinda is a small turd and you are. . . . . . . . .a gutter rat. grin

You are a pregnant donkey for calling Oyinda a turd! tongue cool
Is that how to respect the ladies Sharon grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2009
lol. at least the cheap profanities were not stolen tongue
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

You are a pregnant donkey for calling Oyinda a turd! tongue cool
Is that how to respect the ladies Sharon grin

Nor vex o. . . . . .I never knew Oyinda is now your ---------
I cannot be a pregnant donkey. . . .i ain't a woman.

@ Krayola,

Bring your ass on PS3 NETWORK. . . . . . .I have 1 hr to spare to scald your ASS.

oyinda.:

lol. at least the cheap profanities were not stolen tongue

It was. . . . . . . .Pasuma first used it in 1995.
Anuofia.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by server34(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2009
Can't believe I went thru all this. Sauron try sha. . . but I dey feel Krayola pass.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2009
lol no comments

server34:

Can't believe I went thru all this. Sauron try sha. . . but I dey feel Krayola pass.

na u try pass tongue the topic na long tin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

an.

@ Krayola,

Bring your ass on PS3 NETWORK. . . . . . .I have 1 hr to spare to scald your ASS.
I'll be on in 2 minutes
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2009
i'm online. come chop ur beatin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2009
Krayola:

@ ofokasibe. . i'll send it to u when it's completed

@ Sauron. Wsup?. i know say the yabs pepper ur yansh small. grin I know u're the illest BITER on NL. grin grin

KRAYOLA U THINK SAY I GO BITE UR STYLE LIKE SAURON, LOL I NO BE SAURON ,KOSORO

HYBRID-X:

@sauron

@ibime

gots to commend u man . . . . u exposed this sewer rat . . . .yeah! the dudes nothing but a sewer rat cos he stinks like one . . . .

GBAM FINAL LOW BY HYBRID , HYBRID HAS BEEN WAITING FOR HIS DOWNFALL SINCE. AND HYBRID DOES NOT EVEN LIKE OFOKA ONE SINGLE BIT , EVERYBODY EVEN MR ELITE AFTER CRITICALLY READING THRU UR BITING CONCLUDES THAT SAURON IS A DISGRACE TO RAPPERS , OLE AJIBOLE. NOW HE WILL START BEEFING HYBRID UP AND DOWN
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-157494.736.html#msg3369521

This was when OFOKA bit CHAMOTEX. grin grin grin grin

You were also caught biting here on AHH by Rap Junkie.
http://www.africanhiphop.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17162
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Krayola:

i'm online. come chop ur beatin

Which room are you?
Europe or South America?
I can't find you.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2009
south europe 2
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2009
@SAuron
me bite kei am sauron

i didnt see any ofoka biting there,i am a fuckinng freestyler , i am not a female u foool.

PLS YOU ARE ASHMED THAT HYBRIDS THAT RESPECTS U B4 HAS NOW INSULTED AND CONDEMNED YOU ,
E DEY PAIN AM O KAKAO HE DEY AM U O KAKAO grin grin grin grin

I SAID I WILL DEAL WIT U ! NOW I AM DEALING WIT U , AND I AM JUST ONLY STARTING WIT U ,.,
THIS IS JUST THE INTRO , WATCH OUT FOR MY BLOCKBUSTER TITLED OFOKA SPITS ON SAURONS GRAVE ! TUFIAKWA grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2009
There's no south europe 2.

Where the Bleep are you?
Abeg go to North Europe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30)

Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.