Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? (40608 Views)

Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports / Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by Foxie: 6:46am On Jan 27, 2016
BE811APP:
did mine last week...
21k for me
15k for my kids..
At where please?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by ladansun(m): 7:00am On Jan 27, 2016
Nigeria E.passport is now #28k.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by pappy4real(m): 7:01am On Jan 27, 2016
I got mine last November. 64 pages. It cost 32k. It was available d next day

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by osidion2020(m): 7:20am On Jan 27, 2016
MrKong:
The only valid internationally acceptable means to identify as a citizen of Nigeria is to hold a Nigerian passport and considering the Immigration office now issue the e-passport. Also, you need to have one before you can be eligible to apply for other countries' Visa and for those seeking scholarships in masters and PHD in other countries, you may be asked to provide your passport number or identify as a citizen of Nigeria. My question now is, how much does/will it cost to obtain one.

NB: I know the requirements to obtain it. And Pls, no guessing

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by segcymoor(m): 7:50am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by segcymoor(m): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2016
.!!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by seamanFerrari23: 8:00am On Jan 27, 2016
27k for 32 pages.... 34k for 64 page
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by mezcri(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2016
Just got it last month for 23k in Jos
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by Mandeme(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by blayne(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2016
did mine 27k(32pages) last year in b/c
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by bigass(f): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2016
The real cost is 17k for 32pages but immigration officers charge 28k
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by okezed: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2016
Babs015:
Is that the bad nesw? Oga gan fun ee ooo.... grin
Ochongonoko
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by cotzywitzy(m): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by Nv25(f): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2016
I got mine days ago, 32pages is 28k, 64pages is 35k.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by Nv25(f): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2016
I got mine days ago, 32pages is 28k, 64pages is 35k.Nis abeokuta ogun state
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by 2baga(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2016
sucobaba:
Using their portal to kickstart the process, a 32 page E-passport cost N17,600

Application Amount
NGN 15,000.00

Address Verification Amount
NGN 2,000.00

Service Charges
NGN600.00

Amount to be Paid
NGN17,600.00

I choose Lagos state and Alausa and payment can be made using your card (Visa, Mastercard, etc).

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/epassport?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9457506212

PLEASE NOTE: PRINT AND SIGN THIS APPLICATION AND TAKE IT WITH TWO (2) PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS TO THE SELECTED PASSPORT OFFICE FOR FURTHER PROCESSING.

Please be wise and shine your eyes.....if not comfortable doing the pre-registration online,walk into an Immigration office closest to you and speak to them directly.

God bless Nigeria

hope its this straight forward

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by sucobaba(m): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2016
2baga:

hope its this straight forward
It is online,it blocks any "leakages" of all sort. One is suppose to walk-in to their offices,present the print-out(showing also payment) and get all other biometrics done physically and await your passport.

That's in a saner climes,the "nigerian" factor makes it so crooked. Atimes it is the desperation of people that the "system" cash in on and thus the entire process is slow. Sometimes also, the "system" wants business as usual either been desperate or not.

Change is here and I want to believe the "system" will allow a smooth and straight-forward process.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
Dubia want to go n mange one of Dasuki's 5 star Hotel
impressive, make i follow?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by Krismart(m): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2016
SpotlezDonald25:

Pls which immigration office did u do urs sir?
Ikeja immigration office
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by mastermind1759(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2016
its 30k nw d last tym i heard abt it
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
remember007:
impressive, make i follow?
no P, hope u hv ur I.P?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by aniblue(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
It ranges from 25-27K for 32pages depending on state of application, some states charge higher.
And 30-32K for 64 pages.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by wittyt98(m): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
mostyg:
officially 64 page passport should cost you N23,500:00 whereas the 32 page should be around N12,000:00

lol total trash ..what year re u talking about
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by wittyt98(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
kennyausta:
Mine is still on process as I type right now. I got stucked with the 32 pages I requested for and I was charged #29,500 I was suppose to collect it that sane day but after taking my Biometrics, and I was told that 32pages is not available that I would have gone for 64pages which would have cost me 33k and i was so annoyed with the Immigration woman that attended to me and she was saying she didn't know what came over her despite I told her am collecting it that same day that she is sorry. That is were we still dey now and the emergency that came up is urgent that this week Friday If I can't get it is not necessarily important until any other offer comes up.

its not their fault at times ...booklets in the passport office do finish frequently and its been brought from abuja and it takes time before it gets to Lagos .....she just should have told you 32 pages is not available now so u can know what to do
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by SpotlezDonald25(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Krismart:
Ikeja immigration office

Thnk u
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by SpotlezDonald25(m): 12:32am On Jan 28, 2016
Psylas:

Abia state

Pls dis u do it this year?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by Psylas(m): 7:10am On Jan 28, 2016
SpotlezDonald25:

Pls dis u do it this year?
no,
last year

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by abimbawealth(f): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
deluxecad:

What Does It Take To Do Change Of Name In Nigeria's E-passport?
Sorry i'm just seeing this...have you gotten the required infi? If not, do mention me
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by deluxecad(m): 6:31am On Jan 30, 2016
abimbawealth:

Sorry i'm just seeing this...have you gotten the required infi? If not, do mention me

Please make available your good info.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by abimbawealth(f): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
deluxecad:

Please make available your good info.

Thanks.
I want to assume it's for a woman who got married...the husband's data page (passport), birth cert of d woman, marriage cert, newspaper publication and ofcourse cash...will be done at the HQ in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska / Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.