Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? (40607 Views)

Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports / Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by deluxecad(m): 6:47am On Jan 31, 2016
abimbawealth:

I want to assume it's for a woman who got married...the husband's data page (passport), birth cert of d woman, marriage cert, newspaper publication and ofcourse cash...will be done at the HQ in Abuja

Thanks.

Could you please give a specific figure. Can she get it in one day?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by abimbawealth(f): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
deluxecad:

Thanks.

Could you please give a specific figure. Can she get it in one day?
I'm sorry I can't help with a figure...
A day? You'ld be surprised how far your money can go
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by drobadebayo: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
sucobaba:
Using their portal to kickstart the process, a 32 page E-passport cost N17,600

Application Amount
NGN 15,000.00

Address Verification Amount
NGN 2,000.00

Service Charges
NGN600.00

Amount to be Paid
NGN17,600.00

I choose Lagos state and Alausa and payment can be made using your card (Visa, Mastercard, etc).

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/epassport?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9457506212

PLEASE NOTE: PRINT AND SIGN THIS APPLICATION AND TAKE IT WITH TWO (2) PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS TO THE SELECTED PASSPORT OFFICE FOR FURTHER PROCESSING.

Please be wise and shine your eyes.....if not comfortable doing the pre-registration online,walk into an Immigration office closest to you and speak to them directly.

God bless Nigeria
bros abeg,how long does it take to get your passport after submission
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by sucobaba(m): 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
drobadebayo:

bros abeg,how long does it take to get your passport after submission
I only did that to actually know how much the passport cost. A dummy process
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by drobadebayo: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
sucobaba:

I only did that to actually know how much the passport cost. A dummy process
Oops
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by Roadmap27(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2016
I got mine @ 32k for 64pages.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by kennyausta: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Omotolu:
...when I renewed my previous passport in 2004,I paid just #4,000. Now, there is nothing like renewal-it's to get another passport as new with just little adjustment indicating your old number and the new passport number. I waited for 3 weeks to get it. This is Nigeria.

Plz is it 32 or 64 page that u did? Because almost 3 weeks I did 32 pages passport till date I have not collected?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
kennyausta:

Plz is it 32 or 64 page that u did? Because almost 3 weeks I did 32 pages passport till date I have not collected?
...it's 32 pages...
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by jovichi: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
I need answers m, please.

I need a new passport bearing my change of name.

Are states like Lagos now reissue passport?

How much does it cost?

What's the process?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by oilykid(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Got mine for 34k ie for 64pages.. currently in amsterdam now smiley smiley
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by Anoziez: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
Travelling to camerroon from Enugu by road, how do I get to Yaoundé and how much will it cost me pls, any idea
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by alukstea(m): 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Anyone has an idea how much it would cost now.?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
How many years is the Validity of this 64 pages passport? 5 years or 10 years Validity?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by MaZee1: 12:52am On Feb 20, 2017
please how long does it take to get the passport via online application

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska / Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.