Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Abuzola's Confusion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuzola's Confusion (4903 Views)

Confusion:was Jesus The First Person To Enter Heaven After His Resurrection??? / River Turns Blood RED Overnight Putting Entire Chinese City In Confusion / Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Flancey: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ olabowale,
No comment.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2009
No mind them jare,my brother, now flancy is trying to cover up that christianity has nothing to do with jesus.
Am sure many christian will disagree with your point , is obvious from the past post that your colleague associate christianity with jesus, so wetin u dey try yan na ?
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Duroe: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2009
Abuzola:
Don't trouble urself about the word 'Christianity'. Your concern is what you've got to do with Christ (Jesus). The trend of ur arguement is deviating from the real substance. I am not interested in debating on which 'religion' is better.
We have many religions in the world. Know that it's not only 'christianity' and Islam that are the religions in the world.
The issue is that the 3 main 'religions' in the world - Judaism, 'Christian', and Islam, proceed thru one Man- Abraham. Judaism and 'Christian' from Isaac- Jacob (Isreal) and Islam from Ishmael.
'Christ-ian-ity' has it's root in Judaism, but different in that it believe that the Messiah (Christ) have come already as Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Though Jews as a nation rejected Jesus Christ (the early disciples or church were mainly Jews), they are not able to practice Judaism as given to Moses again.
Islam came without any root- neither from Abraham (the Ibrahim in Koran took Ishmael for sacrifice while the real Abraham took Isaac) ot from the Christ. Islam in Anti- Jews, and Anti-Christ. This is why many injunctions in the Koran demands the killing of the Jews and the people of the book- Christians.
I WILL ADVICE YOU NOT TO KEEP COMPARING CHRIST-IANITY WITH ISLAM.  You can compare Islam with Budhism, Hinduism, Confuscianism, Taoism,or Sango-ism, Oya-ism, Ogun-ism etc.
Know that except you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour, ur sins will remain and if you die in ur sins, you cannot get to Heaven.
The Aljanna (Islamic heaven) does not exist. Because there is no marriage in heaven.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2009
Since we start this chat did i compare muslim-islam and christian-christianity, i pity u. U just follow darkness, no real understanding, paul claim divine inspiration so can papa ajasco lay the claim as well,
islam do not have that innovation, Allah revealed in the Quran, 'today islam is complete and perfect', the holy Prophet said he who innovates in this religion will not be among my nation on the day of resurrection. So wetin do una, la ojuwé and embrace the truth
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by ayusman16(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Abuzola, why not concentrate on convincing and converting people to Islam rather than criticise and condemn. What would you have done if you were born a Christian?

Christianity has brought me and millions of others joy. So why must we trade it for canality? Convince me?
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Duroe: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2009
abuzola;
what is ur first language?
It appears you have trouble understanding English language. i could take time to translate into ur fist language if it's the same as mine.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Backslider(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Olabowale

You are just very funny. In the bible we are called christians because we are what? because we follow christ. We are Worshippers of A God called Christ. You are never born a Christian or born into Christianity. If you notice a Christian is said to be born a Again.

You cannot by your demon possesed man god called muhamed use the standard of Islam. I know that muhamed is the one you worship Muhamed is the proxy god worshipped you hide in your religion. We worship Jesus in that we live like him through the Holy Ghost to the Glory of God the father.

The word Christianity has stronger Synonyms in the bible we are called people of the way.

As for me the word Christianity can go and burning in hell for all i care, if our lives does not point Christ living to the glory of God the father.

The early Christians were known for the way they lived, not only for what they believed. For them, the two were completely intertwined. The earliest title given to them reflected the importance of their kingdom lifestyle. They were not called the people of the experience or the people of right doctrine or even the people of the church. Rather, they were the people of the Way. It is equally significant that the Christians were known as the people of the Way. More than just individuals who had been converted, they were now a people, a new community of faith, which had embarked together on a new way of life. To follow Jesus meant to share Jesus life and to share it with others.

Your islam was arrranged by the devil in hell to counter Jesus christ. The core of islam is to overcome the world and make everyone a moslem and thereby send all who belive to hell. your islam is not able to hold a nation together to your islam Isreal is living in the midst of you and you cant defeat Isreal.

Your god has a long way to go. There is a big log of wood in your god's eyes that he needs to remove in his backyard ISREAL. You need to wake up your Allah /muhamed up because Isreal is not going anywhere.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2009
Christianity is not from jesus, have u read the gospel of barnabas and see the truth. Jesus was a muslim and he never stated in the bible that you should worship, even the disciples testify to this, nowhere was it stated that they worship jesus.
Paul the antichrist who never saw jesus, was the one that brought the whole new thing.
You should ask yourself why did jesus say luke 23:46 'father, into thy hands, i commend my spirit' and mark 15:34 'and at the nineth hour jesus cried out in a loud voice 'GOD GOD WHY HAVE U FORSAKEN ME?' This disqualify jesus as God,

Quran 25:27 'and remember the day (judgement day) when the wrongdoer will bite at his hands, he will say 'oh ! Would i have taken the path of the messenger (muhammad)'.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Backslider(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2009
@abuzola

JOHN 14:1-14
(NIV) Jesus said: "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in
God ; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it
were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a
place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will
come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I
am. You know the way to the place where I am going."

Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how
can we know the way?"

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one
comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you
would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have
seen him."

Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for
us."

Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been
among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the
Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? Don't you believe
that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I
say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in
me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the
Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence
of the miracles themselves.

"I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I
have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because
I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my
name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me
for anything in my name, and I will do it."
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2009
John 20:17 'jesus said 'do not hold on to me, for i have not yet ascended to the father, go instead to my brothers and tell them 'i am returning to my father and your father, to my God and your God'. Is this not enough to convince you.

Quran 4:171 'O people of the scripture (christians) . Do not exceed your limits in your religion nor say of God aught but the truth, The messiah jesus son of mary was no more than a messenger of God and His word Be and he was, which He bestows in mary and a spirit created by Him, so believe in God and his messengers, say not trinity. Glorhfied is He the exalted above to have a son. To Him belong all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And God is All sufficient as a disposer of affairs'

you have heard it right.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Backslider(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2009
Just as the Snake leviathan deceived the woman in the garden your evil book seeks to deceive the called of christ and it is sad that you are an agent.

You have a manual of Error and Terror. You have been deceived and you want to deceive many. many will be deceived by you but the fact that you know you are in error your Judgement will be mighty.

Go and look at Ahmed Deedat. they tried to make it look good but that man was in hell before he died.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by olabowale(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Backslider: If the way a person dies denotes the position of the person, either Paradise or Hell, what do you say to the person who was hung, beheaded, boiled in hot liquid, crucified, etc? What a person who didnt kill himself, but killed, like the arm robbers?

If you put the condition of Sheik Ahmad Deedat (ra) against any of these process, above, what level of hell or paradise if any of them is in? When you write, please write with clear mind. We know you hate islam. Thats fine and we do not mind it. But don't lie on a dead man. His deeds are witnessed by all Muslims, totalling more than a Billion people! There was never a time the live witnesses of any of the Messengers and or Prophets of Almighty get to 1 Billion!

If its shear head count, Ahmad Deedat is definitely in good company.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by olabowale(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2009
And Prophet Ayub (Job) AS, suffered more than him. Whats your take on him, then? What about the Pharaoh of Moses, according to your Bible, did not perish in the sea but returned to rule over an Army-less nation and probably died in his palace? Is he destined for Paradise, based on the fact that your Bible said that he did not suffer and died by drowning along with his army? What kind of a Ship Captain would not go down with his ship, but let all the crew member do?
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by olabowale(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Backslider: Have you seen a muslim who has any knowledge call Muhammad bin Abdullah (AS) Allah? Have you seen the Muslims in Ghana bowing to Muhammad (AS)?

You this man, Onibon Oje ni e! Ojoro man! Let me say this to you, and of course you know it, but your heart will not let you confirm it: Muhammad and me, Olabowale bow ourwills to the same God, Lord the Creator. We call this Creator Allah. I when I talk to yoruba man or woman, I will call Him in Yoruba language Eledumare, Olorun, etc. Take your pick!

Have you ever heard a muslim in Yoruba language say; adupe lowo Olorun? Thats Allah he called Olorun. No Jesus, Not Yahweh. Not Jehovah. Not Holy ghost. Not Father. Not son. Not nothing, but Allah!

Loo joko o jare! You too sabi wayo. Wayo man. Hausa language has its own Eledumare/Olorun. So does Igbo people. You got to hear Alhaji Isa Okeke in Enugu say it to his family in Igbo language. You bore me man.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Muhseen(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2009
Please, look at this foolish comment:

Backslider:

Go and look at Ahmed Deedat. they tried to make it look good but that man was in hell before he died.

Please at this apt and well thought response:

olabowale:

@Backslider: If the way a person dies denotes the position of the person, either Paradise or Hell, what do you say to the person who was hung, beheaded, boiled in hot liquid, crucified, etc? What a person who didnt kill himself, but killed, like the arm robbers?

If you put the condition of Sheik Ahmad Deedat (ra) against any of these process, above, what level of hell or paradise if any of them is in? When you write, please write with clear mind. We know you hate islam. Thats fine and we do not mind it. But don't lie on a dead man. His deeds are witnessed by all Muslims, totalling more than a Billion people! There was never a time the live witnesses of any of the Messengers and or Prophets of Almighty get to 1 Billion!

If its shear head count, Ahmad Deedat is definitely in good company.

Any response? LOL grin The truth is ONE.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 12:18am On Jul 01, 2009
Quran 6:48 'and we send not the messengers but as givers of glad tidings and as a warners. So whoever believe and does righteous good deeds, upon such shall come no fear, nor shall they grieve'.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by noetic2: 12:24am On Jul 01, 2009
Abuzola:

Quran 6:48 'and we send not the messengers but as givers of glad tidings and as a warners. So whoever believe and does righteous good deeds, upon such shall come no fear, nor shall they grieve'.

give me ONE good reason why I should believe either allah, mohammed or any of allah's messengers.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 12:30am On Jul 01, 2009
So you disbelieve in Abraham, moses, jesus, elijah, solomon, david etc
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by noetic2: 12:33am On Jul 01, 2009
Abuzola:

So you disbelieve in Abraham, moses, jesus, elijah, solomon, david etc

why do u have a problem answering my question?
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 12:38am On Jul 01, 2009
Messengers are Prophet, get it right now and don't confuse yourself
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by noetic2: 12:40am On Jul 01, 2009
Abuzola:

Messengers are Prophet, get it right now and don't confuse yourself

messengers and prophets of who? the idolic allah, or who?
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Backslider(m): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2009
Posted by: olabowale
Insert Quote
And Prophet Ayub (Job) AS, suffered more than him. Whats your take on him, then? What about the Pharaoh of Moses, according to your Bible, did not perish in the sea but returned to rule over an Army-less nation and probably died in his palace? Is he destined for Paradise, based on the fact that your Bible said that he did not suffer and died by drowning along with his army? What kind of a Ship Captain would not go down with his ship, but let all the crew member

Keep trying to rewrite the bible.

The author of your quran tried that trick before when he asked Eve "has God said"
Imagine you using stick to fight me with a real sword.

your quran is a fraud. Who told you your lying Prophet all this stories. The greatest hindrance and curse to a muslim is muhamed and the Quran. However muslims are just of a rare breed in that they are given so a difficult life by the hadith the quran and a very difficult law that condemns them to hell.

Surely the muslims enemy is its religion.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2009
Jesus never came to abolish but fulfil and so do Muhammad.

What did the Quran have to say about it
Quran 10:47 'And for every nation there is a messenger, when their messenger comes, the matter will be judged between them with justice and they will not be wronged'

Quran 10:42 'And among them are some who listen to you, but can you make the deaf to hear - even though they apprehend not??'
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by sleek29(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2009
@ abuzola, u said they are not in the hadith or Quran, let me help you then:
1 Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "bukhari vol IV NO 260
2 Once the Prophet was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done. BUKHARI vol 4 no 400
3 Whenever a dead man in debt was brought to Allah's Apostle he would ask, "Has he left anything to repay his debt?" If he was informed that he had left something to repay his debts, he would offer his funeral prayer, otherwise he would tell the Muslims to offer their friend's funeral prayer. When Allah made the Prophet wealthy through conquests, he said, "I am more rightful than other believers to be the guardian of the believers, so if a Muslim dies while in debt, I am responsible for the repayment of his debt, and whoever leaves wealth (after his death) it will belong to his heirs. "

4 Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat? Surah 53:19,20
5 Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven). bukhari vol 1 no 268
and many more just face the fact, u need Jesus in your life that way you'll know the real King of Kings
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by JJYOU: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2009
noetic2:

messengers and prophets of who? the idolic allah, or who?
ibin abuzola and his likes are not worth reading
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by muhsin(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2009
JJYOU:

ibin abuzola and his likes are not worth reading

You are worst than that, JJYOU.

ExampleS: read above where one of you, folks, had blundered. I quoted him and the reply to his erroneous response done by Olabs, Secondly, go to Islamic board and witness another egregious mistake tactlessly done by, this time, noetic2 in response to my personal business with Jarus. Thirdly, go read your fellows reaction on another thread just because I say may Allah bless Abuzola, Fourthly, Fifthly, Name the rest.

In comparable who are ignoramus? Please be fair and just; it does cost nothing or little to be one. cool
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2009
@sleek what message are u conveying. Punishment of apostates is death or u banish them.

True true the Prophet doesn't pray for an indebt man and when the prophet was rich he paid for the debt of the indebt.

Sahih bukhari, hadith number:1353 The prophet was enchanted so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing, one day he invoked Allah for a long period and it was revealed to him how to loose the witchcraft enchantment.

Quran 53:19-23 'Have you then considered Lat and uzza and manat (idols of the pagan) the other third ? Is it for you the males and for Him the females ? That indeed is a division of most unfair. They are but names which you have named you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow but a guess and that which they themselves desire, wherein there has surely come to them the Guidance from their Lord'
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by sleek29(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2009
@ abuzola , He did not keep the rules he imposed upon others. He had more wives than four (Bukhari vol. I, no. 268) and did not write a will (Bukhari vol. IV, nos. 3,4)., he had 11 some said 9 wives (is that who you call your role model?),and a man who was once possessed suddenly heard from God, how sure are you that he wasnt talked to by the devil all the time, Jesus was tempted by the devil 3 times and we know the result (the devil fled), He failed a direct test of his claim to prophethood. He was asked to explain why a child will look like one parent as opposed to looking like the other. He claimed that Gabriel came and gave the inspired answer. See Bukhari vol. IV: no. 546. So, we are dealing with revelation and not just his personal opinion. He said that the child will look like which parent reaches his or her sexual climax first. The study of genetics and DNA forever disproves this idea, Muhammad forbade the game of chess! (Muslim vol. IV, no. 5612) This makes no sense to me,One wing of a fly has poison but the other wing has the antidote to it. (Bukhari vol. IV, no. 537) (big lie), Muhammad justifying the taking of his daughter-in-law (Surah 33:36,38) (what manner of a prophet does that?).
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2009
Abuzola:

Christianity is not from jesus, have u read the gospel of barnabas and see the truth. Jesus was a muslim and he never stated in the bible that you should worship, even the disciples testify to this, nowhere was it stated that they worship jesus.
Paul the antichrist who never saw jesus, was the one that brought the whole new thing.
You should ask yourself why did jesus say luke 23:46 'father, into thy hands, i commend my spirit' and mark 15:34 'and at the nineth hour jesus cried out in a loud voice 'GOD GOD WHY HAVE U FORSAKEN ME?' This disqualify jesus as God,

Quran 25:27 'and remember the day (judgement day) when the wrongdoer will bite at his hands, he will say 'oh ! Would i have taken the path of the messenger (muhammad)'.

Come on brother, you really shot yourself in the foot with that post.

If Jesus was a muslim, how come he addressed God as the Father? Christianity is the only religion in the world that addresses a heavely Father. Islam doesn't, so why would he violate such a rule?

If Jesus was a muslim, what was the point of being crucified?

Jesus cried out to God asking why He had forsaken Him because at that point in time, Jesus had become sin. When Christians say that Jesus took away our sin, we're not just looking for something to say to lengthen conversation. The Bible says that the eyes of the Father are to Holy to behold iniquity, so the Father forsook him at that time. If Jesus didn't truly take away our sins, then Christianity would be pointless. But here's the good news - he truly took our sins away.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Flancey: 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2009
Abuzola is led by a blind man- mohammed. He therefore has no choice but fall into the deepest pit dug by his master. islam is a confused teaching, even the mohammed said he doesnt know his end ie where he will be when he dies. Why would i follow him that does not know the destination? If you enrol for a course at the university, you will know what the end will be if you play by the rules. You will earn a degree. Islam is a collection of misguided beings who do not know where they are coming from and where they are going. Some of them are so religious that when there leader tells them to kill, they do it for no reason.
Islam is a curse on humanity. I wished our Daddy Abraham never went into hagar. Ismael will never have been. The world would have been a better place. Hinduism , budhaism and the rest of the religious cult dont even possess the rascality of islam. That tells you that mohammed himself was a rascal, a sexual pervert, a greedy fellow and a murderer.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2009
@sleek,

The Prophet follow only what is revealed to him and not by his will. Muhammad was a prophet and whatever Allah wills He wills, He has more authority over you for He created you. And He bestows mercy on whoever He likes to. Check this

Quran 6:50 'say O muhammad 'i don't tell you that with me are the treasures of God nor that i know the unseen, nor i tell you that am an angel. I only follow what is revealed to me.' say 'are the blind and the one who see equal ? Will you not then take thought ?'

if you say Muhammad was possessed with demon, fine no problem, for so were the prophets of God called possesed with demon.

Jmathew 11:18 john was said to be possessed with demon.

John 8:52 jesus was said to have demon
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2009
@flancy,

father is the term for God by the jews, you can comfirm it from your pastor.

Check this out:
John 20:17 jesus said 'Do not hold on to me' for i have not yet ascended to the father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them 'i am returning to my father and your father, to My God and your God'

haba, this verse clears God of being 3 in 1 or trinity, Jesus as well was a messenger according to the verse'

The devil carried Jesus from place to place in the book of mathew chapter 4

compare muhammad

sahih bukhari, hadith number 288 -Muhammad have power over devil/satan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

The Law Was Given By Moses But Grace And Truth Came By Jesus Christ / Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris / Pure Description Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.