Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Abuzola's Confusion - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuzola's Confusion (4903 Views)

Confusion:was Jesus The First Person To Enter Heaven After His Resurrection??? / River Turns Blood RED Overnight Putting Entire Chinese City In Confusion / Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2009
I know the bible like my slipass so don't dare me on that
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by dadde(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2009
@ abuzola, Am not suprised u know d bible, afteral it was written in language u can understand.knowin d bible is not d issue, Evend devil even knows nd quote frm d scripturs.u read d bible wit a bias mindset,hw do tink u can get anytin reasnable frm it.u know wat, u re entitld 2 ur own opion.d fact is dat ur opion dnt count. pèlè
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2009
Abuzola:

I know the bible like my slipass so don't dare me on that

If you know the Bible, did you notice that when Satan was tempting Jesus, he was quoting scriptures?

Knowledge and understanding are two different things. Please don't get them mixed up. Can you honestly say that you understand the Bible?
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2009
I honestly know the bible, at times when i read the bible is like am reading the Quran, it is truely from God and Quran comfirm that, the problem and differences arises from the capture of jesus to crucifixion and resurrection, the father of all the misconception is where they say 'Jesus is god'.

Most of what is in the bible in old testament it is the muslim that are doing it
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2009
Abuzola:

I honestly know the bible, at times when i read the bible is like am reading the Quran, it is truely from God and Quran comfirm that, the problem and differences arises from the capture of jesus to crucifixion and resurrection, the father of all the misconception is where they say 'Jesus is god'.

Most of what is in the bible in old testament it is the muslim that are doing it

I think you are sincerely confused. How can the bible be corrupt and yet you spend so much time reading it? Pls just state why!
- If reading the bible looks like you're reading the quran its simply because the quran COPIED the bible . . . we all know that is not a sign that the quran is from God . . . but a sign mohammad felt the only way to appeal to the Jews was to steal their culture and books.

- The bible is based almost solely on FIRST PERSON EXPERIENCES AND WITNESSES . . . the quran culls its stories from someone who claims to have heard them 2000 yrs AFTER the events had happened.

Again to say that what is in the old testament was done by muslims is just plainly LYING! When did the jews become muslims and why are they not muslims today? Why are muslims forever STEALING the old testament? Can they not write their own arab tales?
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2009
@Abuzola
Exactly - you cannot claim honestly to understand the Bible. We've reached a compromise here. Have a wonderful night. And I hope future encounters between us won't be so heated.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by muhsin(m): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2009
dadde:

I c u re nt current about d misleadins of ur folks.no body is disputin d fact dat Jesus came tru a woman,bt d circumstances surroundin His birth make it unusual.even ur koran recorded dat He (Issa) was born by a VIRGIN. Mary, d moda knew no man b4 she was wit a baby.i no it maight b difficult 4u to comprehend.dis is jst God's doin.Christ propagatd His good tidings wit peace bt dat can nt b said about ur blood thirsty radical.

Oh, his birth was wat qualified him to be god? Funny. What of Adam, who was created without both father and mother? Which birth was more miraclous? Jesus' or Adams'?
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2009
muhsin:

Oh, his birth was wat qualified him to be god? Funny. What of Adam, who was created without both father and mother? Which birth was more miraclous? Jesus' or Adams'?

Your quran appeared over 4000 yrs AFTER Adam's creation . . . its funny you islamobots with your demon want to take the credit for Jehovah's creation. Genesis was written thousands of yrs BEFORE the quran . . . so pls do us a favour and STOP STEALING bible stories.

Yes Adam was created but certainly not by allah. Arabs didnt know about Adam before mohammad appeared on the scene.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2009
It seems u are an ignorant cross carrier david.

Ask yourself what is corrupt ? The bible is mixed with falsehood and thats why i stated the falsehood above.

Jesus comfirm the book of moses and others, so he too is a thief. Lol.

Each prophet in succession comfirm the previous prophet and book, they are all muslim and worship Allah, their goal is one, which is islam monetheism.

Quran 2:87
and indeed, we gave moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of messengers. And We gave jesus the son of mary clear signs and supported him with Gabriel, is it that whenever there came to you a messenger with what you yourselves desired not, you grew arogant ? Some you disbelieved and some you killed.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2009
Abuzola:

It seems u are an ignorant cross carrier david.

Ask yourself what is corrupt ? The bible is mixed with falsehood and thats why i stated the falsehood above.

Each prophet in succession comfirm the previous prophet and book, they are all muslim and worship Allah, their goal is one, which is islam monetheism.

Quran 2:87
and indeed, we gave moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of messengers. And We gave jesus the son of mary clear signs and supported him with Gabriel, is it that whenever there came to you a messenger with what you yourselves desired not, you grew arogant ? Some you disbelieved and some you killed.

where is this book allah is claiming?
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by dadde(m): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2009
@abuzola, u claim only d moslems obey d old testament, wat happen to prophet isaiah's prophecy about a child dat ll b born nd ll cald emmanuel(God wit us).U delibrately delitd it frm ur own bible u claim 2 "know "very wel.@ mushin, Jesus did nt bcom who He is as a result of His birth,He has been wat He is frm d foundatn of d earth John 1vs1-3. If ur so cald allah dat inspird dat fornicator cald m'med is d true God do u think he ll tel him to negate whom christ is? Simply not.Jesus may not b d son of allah but He is d son of God.good nite
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2009
Abuzola:

But its not corrupt when you find Deut 18:18?

Abuzola:

Christ was a jew . . . Moses was a jewish prophet who left them with the books of the law so it was expedient that EVERYONE would reference the books of the law.

What allah/mohammad have done is NOT to "confirm the book of moses" but to STEAL IT and use it to legitimise the cult of islam.

Abuzola:

this is as irrational as it is phoney. Where are the muslim descendants of these muslim prophets?
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2009
U can check Quran 6:84-87 if you really want to know more on the prophets and not beating the bush with ur sily question. Good night
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 05, 2009
Abuzola:

U can check Quran 6:84-87 if you really want to know more on the prophets and not beating the bush with ur sily question. Good night

Absurd. allah took all of 4 verses to talk about his "prophets"? Is that all? shocked

84. We gave him Isaac and Jacob: all (three) guided: and before him, We guided Noah, and among his progeny, David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses, and Aaron: thus do We reward those who do good:

85. And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous:

86. And Isma'il and Elisha, and Jonas, and Lot: and to all We gave favour above the nations:

87. (To them) and to their fathers, and progeny and brethren: We chose them, and we guided them to a straight way.

There is one thing to note . . . ALL THE ABOVE ARE BIBLICAL CHARACTERS! Why? Where are the children of Ishmael in all these? It is also clear that these verses where written by someone not conversant with these men AT ALL. Note how most are placed in a disorderly fashion. For starters Isaac and Jacob are mentioned (father to son) in order . . . then it suddenly jumps to Noah who was born hundreds of yrs before them.

Then it goes to Solomon, then job, then goes thousands of yrs BACK to Joseph, Moses and Aaron.

It lumps Zachariah with John (father - son), talks of Jesus and then jumps another thousands of yrs to Elias!

It lumps Elisha with Ishmael! shocked then talks of Jonah with Lot?

Just who was this allah who could not remember the correct order of birth of these men? Why was Ishmael mentioned but no one of his progeny?

Now read carefully verse 87! It says allah "chose" these prophets AND THEIR PROGENY. But why is this same allah and muslims at war with the jews today? Has he forgotten surah 6:87?

I think someone is grossly misguided.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by olabowale(m): 2:14am On Jul 05, 2009
If there is a murky minded person, it s Davidylan. Oh, what is murkier is the surface of water body at sunset!

Did you notice that those men are all Prophets (AS) and that is what is important and not their period of existence? You see how Quran chapters and the verses are arranged, by not how they are revealed, cronologically. Yet each verse and chapter flow to the next one, perfectly! Look at the ending of Surah Fatihah with the beginning of Surah Baqarah; You finished a prayer in fathihah and the road map of what you asked for began in Baqarah!

Davidylan, Quran is not like your "novel" the Bible!
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by dadde(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2009
@ olabowale, u claim dat d bible is a novel,pls celebrate ur folly,d book u said is just a novel was wat ur prophet copied(breaking copyright laws).moses,isaac,elias& Jesus were all bible xters.they all pointd towards d lordship of Jesus.m'med copied d bible frm som jews in arabia then.if any part of d bible is wrong den d whole bible is wrong.if d bible is wrong,m'med copied frm a wrong "novel".d bible was & is witout any fault dt is why m'med culd rely on it 2 copy frm.d bible was popular in arabia doring m'med era.as a matter of fact d whole scriptures was made a single book in cartage(tunisia) arround 640 AD.this made it easy 4 m'med to copy
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2009
Nothing was copy. The Quran is a confirmation of other books known and unknown to you.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Marlbron: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2009
I urge you guys to stop this debate about Islam and christianity as it always amounts to anger, insults and frustration. Focus on what you all have in common. The two faith believe in God. They also talk about the coming of the Holy Spirit. Let God decide which is right at the end. However, Let brotherly love abound! love your neighbour like yourselve and you cannot go wrong!
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Flancey: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2009
Just like some one said, islam is a fraud. The intent is to make a man acquire more women and mohammed did that with reckless abandon.
Abuzola and his cohorts are yet to tell us what salvation means. Hoever, all they do is slander the Word of God, deepen the dept of their ignorance and play religion with the quotation of quran, a book i consider for low minded individuals.
Abuzola is out again with "50,000 errors of the bilble". Why? Abuzola thinks he can use the power of the internet to deceive people. Unfortunately, he is like a man groping in the dark. Blind, confused and dejected.
I just came back from church. The greatest testimony i heard today was of a muslim folk who gave his life to Christ. He came to testify of this himself in church. There is joy in heaven for him.
ABUZOLA YOU NEED JESUS. I will be praying for you.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by muhsin(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2009
davidylan:

Your quran appeared over 4000 yrs AFTER Adam's creation . . . its funny you islamobots with your demon want to take the credit for Jehovah's creation. Genesis was written thousands of yrs BEFORE the quran . . . so pls do us a favour and STOP STEALING bible stories.

Yes Adam was created but certainly not by allah. Arabs didnt know about Adam before mohammad appeared on the scene.

By you? LOL grin I wonder. Tell me who created him and who created Jesus. Thanks
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Henrygirl(f): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2009
I am enjoying reading this debate! This is how some may get the message of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I commend my Christian sisters and brothers who stand for the Truth, the Way, and the Life. God bless you all!

"Let God (Jehovah) be true and every man a liar." (King James Bible; Romans 3:4) wink
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by dadde(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2009
@mushin, d answer to ur questn is simple.just read john 1vs1-3. I xpect a denial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

The Law Was Given By Moses But Grace And Truth Came By Jesus Christ / Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris / Pure Description Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.