Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

How To Ask Your Dream Man Out And Keep Your Dignity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask Your Dream Man Out And Keep Your Dignity (842 Views)

Girls Stop Jeopardising Your Dignity / How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask Your Dream Man Out And Keep Your Dignity by zinaunreal(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Asking a Man out is the number one feminine  taboo when relationships are involved,that still exists today among women ,who have sternly made it an agreed upon dating rule ,that a man must traditionally be the one to make the first move. Yes that's the best way to go and it's socially appropriate but not all ladies can wait for the man they desire to ask them out. What about those men they really admire that never get to notice them? Women have feelings and desires about the kind of man they dream about. Women also need to make a move. Not all men are designed to ask a lady out like is required of them.

If relationships are to be mutual, it should start from the genesis. If a man can ask a lady out for a relationship, a woman should even do far better. Enough with the signs, signals and tell signs you show him endlessly.

Why should women break away from tradition and ask men out?

1. You can't keep waiting for a man to come date you. You also got feelings and emotional needs to be satisfied.

2. You can actually determine the kind of man you want and not whoever approaches you. You make the choice and not the man.

3. No more thinking and what if's. If you never ask him out you can never know. Maybe he doesn't know how he is going to ask you out also. He might be just as reluctant and shy , could be seeing you as too sexy, classy and lady beyond his wildest dreams.

4. According to research (Cosmo City Survey) , 5 out of 5 guys say they won't really mind if a lady ask them out  and 95 percent of guys think is way sexy and hot of they are asked out by a lady.

5. Life can't be Just "Normal" always. This is your life and you should dictate to yourself what's morally right about your relationship and if asking him out would make you happy especially if he is the man of your dreams. Don't hesitate.

How do you actually ask him out, express yourself and tell him those words that you've always wanted to hear from him but you haven't?

• First Prepare Your Mindset

It's very difficult for a lot of ladies to hack that mentality inbuilt in them already that the first person to make the move should be the man. You have to prepare yourself by rebuilding your mind set.  Tell yourself that what's the worse that could happen? You're not committing no love crime , you're just expressing your emotional desires to a man who you feel if you don't let him know you need him, whe would slip away.

• Proper Timing: Right Place And Right Time Is Vital

Yes it's very critical that you know exactly when to pop the question. Imagine you telling him to go out with you when he just woke up from sleep , when he is overworked and stressed out or in public. Find a nice and private place to let your feelings known. It doesn't have to be that private but a place quiet comfortable where both parties are in a good mood.

• Be Confident.

Women who know what they want are confident and don't quit until they get what they want. Buy him a drink or offer to pay for what ever you both have ordered wherever you are. If you're not too comfortable about being with him privately, you could make it a double date but when dropping the question, it has to be between both of you. Never be shaky and timid about it.

• Show Him Some Signals And Leading Signs

Flirt with him, show some leads, signs and signals that would ease the pressure off you and take away the surprise  when you tell him how you feel. ensure that you have good rapport with him and he is in a jovial mood. Play with his hair, maintain some healthy eye contact every now and then, but what ever you do, do not over do it.

• Just Say The Words

Don't sound desperate  be even bolder. it's your choice if you want to tell him upfront if you would like to date him, some ladies would rather drop a very big hint using his physical features or his fashion accessory. You could do it this way: you have such strong arms and I'm just falling for you, or you could say your such a caring guy, I'm already falling for you.

Don't say stuffs like you're too sweet, I need you too be my boyfriend or you're a caring guy and any girl you go out with would be lucky to have you. It would make it seem like he's way beyond your league and you can never have him.

Tell him over the times that you've been friends you've been really fond of him and you feel really comfortable being with him and you like him. Tell him you would like the friendship to evolve further into a relationship. That's it. You have said it. the decision is his but whatever decision he makes you kept your dignity

Source:http://www.chupsoup.com/2016/01/how-to-ask-your-dream-man-out-and-keep.html?m=1
Re: How To Ask Your Dream Man Out And Keep Your Dignity by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
LOL... grin well, how many women can do this?

And beside OP, if women flirts ,most men wud thought she's a hoe..so, I think only brave women cud do this... like those "cougars" maybe...

1 Like

Re: How To Ask Your Dream Man Out And Keep Your Dignity by CaroLyner(f): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
after all this i still wont ask a guy out.
Re: How To Ask Your Dream Man Out And Keep Your Dignity by chibuike65: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
woman can do that better
Re: How To Ask Your Dream Man Out And Keep Your Dignity by STILESGANG: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: How To Ask Your Dream Man Out And Keep Your Dignity by STILESGANG: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
This shit is common among african women especially the nigerian ones.if you travel a lot and see how bold and courageous women of other nationalities are always going for what you will know that african women are very primitve.

1 Like

Re: How To Ask Your Dream Man Out And Keep Your Dignity by Smellymouth: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Prettythicksme, Berra come n read oo.. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am So Happy Today, I Ve Jx Received My Notification So I Want Share My Pic / DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? / Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.