Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:53 PM

A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) (31538 Views)

'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) / Housemaid Maltreated In Lagos, Fingers Wounded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by delishpot: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
I'm not surprised coz most aunties I've known are super wicked, all my life I've not seen one lady who treats her maid like her own child or sibling. Parents should learn how to give birth to the amount not kids they can train, if u know u are very poor, one or two kids is enough?! why fill d community with kids n send them out to be treated worse than slaves?! Just imagine what dis little girl has to go through! Bikonu, ego'le bu bread? (how much is bread?) that this little girl had to go through hell for an extra slice of bread......

In my case the reverse is the case. I gave up on maids. They felt our being nice and treating them like family meant that we were too desperate to keep them. They started to missbehave . we always went for 18yrs old. People were telling us we were spoiling them that we should make them know their position of in the house. To make them work very hard and not provide them same stuff we get for our kids. But I can not. How can I live with a person I can not treat as a younger sister? True true sha, we spoilt them. Na there my neighbour dey treat her own like slaves yet they stayed and served the hell out of her. I think maids are like bf and gf, the good people get the bad ones and the bad people get the good ones.
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by birmingham04: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
God is a merciful God but we Nigerians are not merciful to the poor and that is the reason why God gives us merciless Leaders. Can the Oga treat her or his children like that. My advice is poor people should have child that they can take care of. E fi eto so omo bibi. If you agree with me shower me with like.
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Nuhusky: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bacca Local Government does not exist in Plateau State....
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by diva90: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
I don't know why people carry out evils like this. If you can't keep a maid without physically abusing them, don't get one. It's hard to see people do to these young children what they would never dream of doing to their kids. angry
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by fkj950ax(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Send the photos and details to Aboyomi Shogunle of Nigeria Police Force.

He is on Twitter and very active.

Tweet @PoliceNG
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Greataausim(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
@OP pls foward the girl case to me 2moro lastest by 5pm, @AirforceBase, block D, room 13, kaduna shocked let me take it frm here....
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Orikinla(m): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
OP, next time, please locate where the victim lives and the names of her parents or nearest of kin. Locating the demonic madam and her evil husband is difficult without an address. A similar case we addressed in 2013, the reporter gave us the residential address of the maltreated housemaid. But before we could even rescue, the girl, the wicked couple relocated to escape from prosecution.
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kaduna govt must see to dis heartless people
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by misspicy(f): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
raayah:
Where are her parents? Probably somewhere deep in the Village having more children.

After this news cycle, what is going to happen to this poor girl? Will her parents take her, will the government put her in a home, will she go to another madams house.?

My best bet, a young man will come and take advantage of her, she will probably get pregnant and be left with no one. out of frustration and depression she may dump or sell the baby and maybe arrested

Seun will put it on front page again and we will insult her and call her names. It's an endless cycle.

The African girl child is suffering and nobody cares
a really endless circle

which way naija cry
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Xtraordinary(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
click this link https:///3xFzhw for a chance to win #200,000 monthly!!!
brought to you by PushCV...
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by saints2(f): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Greataausim:
@OP pls foward the girl case to me 2moro lastest by 5pm, @AirforceBase, block D, room 13, kaduna shocked let me take it frm here....

Oga mi, thanks for your interest in this case... God bless you, I am not directly involved, a reader sent this online and I have to report it as job, LIB too carried the story, but I think there are some info that you may need in the story to carry out your investigation. I am not based in KD. I apoercaite your fatherly role, God bless and keep your kids too
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by saints2(f): 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
Orikinla:
OP, next time, please locate where the victim lives and the names of her parents or nearest of kin. Locating the demonic madam and her evil husband is difficult without an address. A similar case we addressed in 2013, the reporter gave us the residential address of the maltreated housemaid. But before we could even rescue, the girl, the wicked couple relocated to escape from prosecution.

Egbon... thanks for your take, but as I have said earlier, a reader sent this across which was also on LIB blog, but I think the reader gives some useful info we may need, Nairalander said he is familiar with that area, maybe we can start from there...

Thanks for your in put, I am honored..
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by nneka2020(f): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
I don't think the woman has a baby of her own,very wicked woman,because of beard she bite her lyk dis it not fear God will judge shaa
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by balash(m): 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
osomegbe:
@balash, you may not have been there so you might not know how hard that decision is to make. Is it worse than selling your own child for money or dumping her in the gutter.
Leave your fenced apartment and visit one of the slum in your state and you will know that some people don't even see a cup of garri in a day.
Poverty gives some little option.
Again, why I can't judge is this, I have received a beating worse than that from my father because I used a make shift ladder of drum and wood to remove my ball on top of a bungalow when I was 8 or 9 years. If I am an househelp, people will say my father is wicked because I am not his son.
I know there should be a limit to all things but don't judge the woman. Few years ago my elder brothers wife slapped his son and removed two teeth, should I say she is wicked to her son.
A Father corrects who he loves.

My brother if this is the way your people teach / Train kids including your Dad am sorry to say your family needs real counseling.

2 Likes

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by RuJay: 1:09am On Jan 29, 2016
Choi Jesus christ
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by saffyy(m): 1:23am On Jan 29, 2016
this is inhuman and degrading

jst look at d poor gal sad
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by emmayodata(m): 2:23am On Jan 29, 2016
most of this ladies commenting are no better, they continue the heartlessness once they have their families. Believe it or not you'll reap what you sow.

1 Like

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by yaso(m): 6:27am On Jan 29, 2016
Now I expect an NGO to take this up....but no they won't cause she won't fetch them cash and popularity
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by agadam(m): 7:09am On Jan 29, 2016
why is dat some pipo are just like dat wicked... I got one word for you.. . what goes around comes around......
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by flashyvick: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2016
this is really bad crythis is really bad
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by monex(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2016
balash:
I won't blame the useless Omolara or david entirely. But the stupid wicked parents that gave such little girl out. No matter how worst everything is with you. Learn to live under the same roof with your Children no matter how poor.

No matter how worst it is for you. Learn to live with your kids, if it's only garri you have drink with them with love. Not sending them away from home because you can't train them. Nigerians are not so worst that Much they would help you even if it's to send them to public schs and get meagre amount for you to start petty business. Stop sending your kids out to work for people, Nigerians don't treat maids well. They need to teach Nigerians that the fact that you have a Maid doesn't mean she can't be trained like your kids. It's just to render help when you are too busy at work or sick.
when a post makes so much sense you ignore the grammar errors !
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by HRich(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2016
saints2:

Pls can you help to find out some more detailed info...
Yes. I can, if given the permittion from the right authority to avoid being a spy.
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by glossy6(f): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2016
This is wickedness of the highest order. The husband is to blame too because he can't claim ignorance of what transpires in his home.

May God help that girl
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2016
HRich:
Yes. I can, if given the permittion from the right authority to avoid being a spy.

Contact SOS Children's Villages Nigeria

National Office

18, Church Street. Off Salavation Road

Opebi - Ikeja. P.O. Box 660 Shomolu

Lagos, Nigeria

Telephone: Tel +234 811 299 4466, +234 700 000 0018

Email: info@sosvillages-nigeria.org

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by HRich(m): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2016
Orikinla:

Contact SOS Children's Villages Nigeria

National Office

18, Church Street. Off Salavation Road

Opebi - Ikeja. P.O. Box 660 Shomolu

Lagos, Nigeria

Telephone: Tel +234 811 299 4466, +234 700 000 0018

Email: info@sosvillages-nigeria.org

Ok thanks. Will be going there starting from tomorrow. Will get back to you as soon as i'm done.
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by balash(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2016
monex:

when a post makes so much sense you ignore the grammar errors !

Lmao typed with anger, couldn't wait to make my statement. Permit the errors plz

1 Like

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by geez18(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2016
i hope the authorities would take note and do the needful by sending some personnel to pay that family a visit. child abuse should be taken seriously and offenders dealt with decisively.
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by misgab: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2016
NAPTIN what r u waiting for?
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by saints2(f): 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
HRich:

I will link you up with an Air force guy... He seems intersted in the case
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Larasisi(f): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
benedictac:
OMG! that couple is the definition of HEARTLESS. Kai! some people wicked pass devil shaaaa
Omolara on Sunday you will sit down in church that you are a believer. You are the devil's incarnate.
Poster complete your humanitarian work by handing the pictures to civil defence as an anonymous. God will reward you.
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by HRich(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
saints2:

I will link you up with an Air force guy... He seems intersted in the case
I'm waiting
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by saints2(f): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
HRich:
I'm waiting
Can you try to pm @ Greataausim He works in Kaduna Air force..
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lieutenant A. Falana, Kidnapped Soldier Escapes In Kaduna / Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family / Robbers Caught & Stripped Unclad By Vigilante In Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.