Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? (51194 Views)

My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Gbsks: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Dunno why people are wasting their precious time advising you. Your low self esteem and feeling of worthlessness is contagious.

Every sane person who followed your previous thread knows you have a poor perception of yourself. You know nothing, and you're just too dull to learn.

Dunno who pushes these dumb shits to front page.
Abi oh, i wonder for her, i just pray it's not too late for her to recieve sense. Lack of self esteem indeed. SMH for her, what a pity.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Ageco(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2016
You can't stoop that low to an intruder who wants to wreck your marriage & home. Pray fervently about it & prayerfully meet the pastor of your Church for a dialogue too. Please on a more serious note, go on your knees & accept Jesus as your personal Lord & Saviour. God will definitely give you victory.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by boyesky(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2016
Look!... stop making silly posts just for sympathy sake, you will never get your Solution here. i advice you in the other post that you should involve the Police or Female Human right activists if indeed you know that your story is true. they will help u handle him and deal with him properly.... and again must you remain married to such a devil called pastor? only God know the type of God forsaken church that you talk about! the pastor is trying to marry a 2nd wife who is a sister in the church, and the church members are awear of this and that he has five kids already!... and people still go to that chuch? and the silly pastor you call your husband still has followers?... common that is not a church!... it is a cult group!.... look if you know your own and is also clean and you have not done evil things with this silly man!... seek help from Human right activists... they are many in the society, they will not not collect a dime from you! or you locate any of the daily news pappers (the Nation, Tribune, the Sun, or Punch)call some of their reporting jornalist (their numbers are always in the pappers)... they will be glad and jump at your story... they are always looking for this type of news. they will also help you bring in the police and human right activists at no cost to do a credible job. Please stop wailling and act fast!... (Look! May Amadioha Fire you if you come here to wail again and not act!)

Nkasiobi87

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Seventeen(f): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2016
I hope this is not just one of all those lie lie stories nairalanders write and just sit bak to read and laugh at comments. Which kind yeye story be ds. Hey ppl! The joke might just be on us oo.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by amacastel: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2016
Madam contact me by following me in nairaland lemme give u the answer to ur problem cos ur husband don chop, and she don put for her Toto and he don f k join am so it is in his blood now, so desperate situations calls for desperate measures me I can do anything for peace to reign in my home. It seems u are a good girl dts why they are treating u dt way. Contact me and forget ur sorrow while u watch them fight. Lolzzzz
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by fpeter(f): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2016
I BELIEVE YOU ARE A LIAR...PROBABLY AN ATTENTION SEEKING MALE undecided
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by ehix89(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2016
Monalisa185:
hahaha, this lady is dulling...
1st step- befriend the so called mistress
2nd step- draw her closer
3rd step- give her otapiapia(rat poison)
4th step- be happy
CASE CLOSED
I fear who no fear u o
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by BluStreak(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2016
Kacyrose:
It is so sad. I won't say I know how it feels because I have not been on that shoe before(I pray that I will never be). Don't divorce but separate for the main time and work more on giving yourself and kids a better life. I know how disturbed and worry, you feel now but instead of doing that, get on your knees and pray. Keep praying and try to make yourself happy.
You were told the reason why and how he got attached to the girl, even though it is not enough reason for a responsible man to leave his wife but wait oo. What if your hubby is under the influence of juju ( because I don't see the reason why the mistress should be so bold saying all those trash to you)?
Just pray,play you own part and leave the rest for God and you will see how he works unless it's KARMA that have caught up with you.

Seriously I had this thought line about this whole ish being KARMA, but then read where she wrote she was given out to the man in marriage at age 14. She is 28 now with 5 kids and a 6th on the way.

I felt at some point that Karma was dealing her heavy blows in reward to how she landed the man. Some of our ladies these days cross rivers their parents can only dream of just so they can hook that man they got their eyes on. Then years down the line when the hold on the man expires or fizzles out and things turn chaotic, we blame the man for being wicked, mean or a monster. Who's ever though if the women that go through these things have their hand clean? I still do not and cannot understand how a man will turn his back on a wife he went through so much to woo, convince to marry him and then go through all the harrowing experience of being awake at night to carter for her during pregnancy and childbirth, to the extent of even abandoning the kids from the union. It can only be jazz abeg.

This 25years old mistress is not alone in this whole saga. She is a tool in the hands of more likely her family who wish their daughter to land a big one and they didn't send her empty handed.

May God help this wife.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Mopricelezz(f): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2016
I think I found the reason why she has no say in her marriage. Her husband is 31years older than she is, plus she married him when she was just 14years old. https://www.nairaland.com/2781040/please-need-advice-confused/1#40748925
My sister, I really feel for you. The Lord is your strength, u have to do the right thing for the sake of your kids and the unborn child. It is well, my prayers are with you.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Strahovski1(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2016
smartleo:

I really understands how hell it could be when you have such a fellow as a partner.I know you are going through quite a lot BUT pls don't complicate the future by taking some rash decision especially as is been ditched out here,cos I can see that the packs are supporting divorce----dont be surprised many of them are single and others Divorcee.Your situation is certainly having some kind of manipulations from some higher powers,I will recommend PRAYERS,Prayer works!.......visit any branch of MFM churches,our Prayer team can advise you accordingly or you can call this number;07030705058..shallom

Mr man don't come here to advertise your church. Have you been following up with her stories? For so long she has been suffering.. she was humiliated by her husband in her church.. yet you want her to continue until she dies inside right?

2 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by obstead200(m): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Hi everyone, after what happened in my husband church on Sunday how he embarrassed me and his worker slapping me. I decided to consult his doctor friend to talk to him ,the only reason he gave the doctor is that the mistress saved his life when he wanted to kill him self because of a woman that died years ago in his church which left him confused then(I traveled with My last child when this incident happen) and the girl telling him not to kill him self is enough that the girl love him and that from that day he swear never to leave that girl nor let the girl feel bad in any situation.

He said that the girl is his life. so for me becoming pregnant is enough to make the girl feel bad so he now tries to defame me and make the girl happy.he suggested that the only solution that will bring peace to my family is me becoming friend with the said girl and serving her.and that I should beg the worker that I have forgiven him if I want him to accept me again.

Now the girl in question here is rude and proud. she insult me anyhow.she laughed at me now that am going through this with my hubby. today she saw me and started laughing that she must make me leave my home with my 5kids.

Now all am asking my self is how can I step so low to the extend of begging my husband mistress just for my husband to love me again. how can I befriend this witch of a girl. How can I worship this girl in my own house all to please my husband. A girl that saved my husband name with Baby m. Will that make me a peace seeker or a fool the more.will a reasonable woman do that?
The below may offer some explaination.
But my thoughts are more like........what exactly did u do to make ur husband hate u this much?
Arebay:

I don't knw y dey are treatin u dis way...shey u ugly nii ? Or ur 5 kids b dullard.
Angelberry:
Op, are you legally married to this man or you got pregnant and decided to live with him? which ever way don't even think of serving his mistress. No man I repeat no man should make you feel worthless like way the man you call your husband is making you feel.
I actual believe there is a large part of this story u are not telling us
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Archilouis(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2016
I consider you & your husband as clowns. Think about it, 5 kids in the 21st century (where world economies are threatened).

Your husband has already setup, a responsibility, that what he demonstrates show he has no clue of the future requirements to deliver to them, decent sustainment & competitive advantage amongst their peers. He even flaunts a mistress!

You need to get some education & help build the home you have consciously or subconsciously setup for yourself. Ignore your husband actions for now (he won't change anytime, soon). Focus on building a future for your 5 kids. Invest in them (financially & morally), for that is likely what you will reap.

Nkasiobi87:
Hi everyone, after what happened in my husband church on Sunday how he embarrassed me and his worker slapping me. I decided to consult his doctor friend to talk to him ,the only reason he gave the doctor is that the mistress saved his life when he wanted to kill him self because of a woman that died years ago in his church which left him confused then(I traveled with My last child when this incident happen) and the girl telling him not to kill him self is enough that the girl love him and that from that day he swear never to leave that girl nor let the girl feel bad in any situation.

He said that the girl is his life. so for me becoming pregnant is enough to make the girl feel bad so he now tries to defame me and make the girl happy.he suggested that the only solution that will bring peace to my family is me becoming friend with the said girl and serving her.and that I should beg the worker that I have forgiven him if I want him to accept me again.

Now the girl in question here is rude and proud. she insult me anyhow.she laughed at me now that am going through this with my hubby. today she saw me and started laughing that she must make me leave my home with my 5kids.

Now all am asking my self is how can I step so low to the extend of begging my husband mistress just for my husband to love me again. how can I befriend this witch of a girl. How can I worship this girl in my own house all to please my husband. A girl that saved my husband name with Baby m. Will that make me a peace seeker or a fool the more.will a reasonable woman do that?
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Strahovski1(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2016
RitzyPrince:
Divorce after 5Kids? like seriously?? Divorce seems to be the only solution the society have toward marriage fracas....Africa we've a long way to go.

Ok she should die inside? Yes Africa YOU GUYS have a long way to go. That is why I put the clause "Unless there is more to it" she was already suffering even before the 5 kids.. yet she went on to have more... she was humiliated by her husband in her church. Tell me what she is teaching her children. That they grow up in a home where father has a mistress and he is even a pastor.

Marriage is not by force. She has families who can take care of her children. She can get a job and start a new life and not die in the man's house. You won't be there.

What solution do you have? A pastor with a mistress is already lost. I laugh at Christians.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Strahovski1(m): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2016
nwabuwa:

This will happen when the Society sees marriage as a two way thing and not as a man's affair..

What society is that? Why do women still get married? If so then they should stop complaining. They should stop wasting our data since its it's a normal thing in their society for a man to be a dictator. So why they complain?

Smh
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by cococandy(f): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2016
Do You have a working conscience?

My goodness.

So she should humble herself and do what he says. Beg the mistress and and keep chopping shyt.
That's what you'd tell your loved one is such a situation? No wonder we have mentally unbalanced women everywhere. Folks like you have helped them rid themselves of all vestiges of humanity they have left.

God have mercy on such heartlessness.

And this is not just for you but other posters like you. It's beyond disgusting.

sammhi:
well, If you still want the marriage then do what he said. will that change anything .don't just look at the present...look to the future too.
pride is very inhibitive and a destroyer but humility and patience has reward.
Yes the girl is his mistress.. there is more to the relationship than you think..so do what he wants , bid your time..don't allow that mistress to push you out...as she has boasted....
have this in mind..He who laugh last laugh best....You will laugh best if you can swallow the insult....

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by morkaz(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
there is noting more in this, my husband hate to be challenged in any decision he makes.he an authoritarian man so all he is doing is his word to stand.

So you want to respect his word by making yourself a laughing stuff?!! By making your children watch you go through so much humiliation from dt little brat cos no matter hw friendly u re with that bitch she will nvr stop oppressing & humiliating u. Do you think she will even allow your husband to cater for your children while you serve her jst for the sake of kiping a marriage that is falling already cos your husband will never regard you as long as his mistress is there.
Well, I thnk ive said enough. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by elderken(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2016
The earlier you stop deceiving yourself. The better for you. Am a man with a wife. I know how it feels to treat women like trash. Mrs whatever you re a big piece of. Trash to your husband.
#1. Beg her mistress.
#2. His workers slapped you.
#3. His mistress jeered at. You always.
#4. He even has the guts to bring a strange object(sorry woman) to your compound, and she's staying there even if it's a different. Quarters.
Am suspecting you were use to settle the debt your parents owed him or you're an Alien not having any family here on planet earth. This is what will happen next to you## you'll be killed and the children you're saying. Is what is keeping you, will be thrown in into the. Arms of another woman. Small small your case close
This is what you'll do. Save Your children all this psychological trauma, and divorce this animal that calls himself a man.

3 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by cococandy(f): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2016
so many mentally unbalanced folks in these parts. And we wonder why she's still in the marriage.

OP your endure,fast, pray and submit crew have come to encourage you to keep eating poo.
Enjoy. kiss

#unfollows.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by bukatyne(f): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:

What do you want?
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Vision4God: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87
I won't advice u 2 divorce Ur hubby.
Go in2 serious prayers, ur husband may hv bn initiated or in2 som strange covenant.

Teach ur kids how to pray n take der stand. U shall surely laugh last. Hv ur peace.

Let ur spouse b but wenevr u hv d chance 2 talk, tell him d truth.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by peedeeasobie(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2016
Every human being runs away from pain and evil but why you are gravitating towards it is shocking!

Do you have a psychological problem?

Its better for you to live on road, in the street than for you to keep staying in that marriage unless there is something you are not telling us!

2 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by smartleo(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2016
Strahovski1:

Mr man don't come here to advertise your church. Have you been following up with her stories? For so long she has been suffering.. she was humiliated by her husband in her church.. yet you want her to continue until she dies inside right?

And because she has been suffering for long,DIVORCE is the solution to her problem?......please you guys should not push the woman into future troubles.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by peedeeasobie(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2016
sammhi:
well, If you still want the marriage then do what he said. will that change anything .don't just look at the present...look to the future too.
pride is very inhibitive and a destroyer but humility and patience has reward.
Yes the girl is his mistress.. there is more to the relationship than you think..so do what he wants , bid your time..don't allow that mistress to push you out...as she has boasted....
have this in mind..He who laugh last laugh best....You will laugh best if you can swallow the insult....

And you call this trash advice?
how did you reason out this crap?

did it come from your brain or anus?
You need serious help!

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Wealthy15(f): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2016
Marriage is not a do or die affair,even if you don't have anything doing yet,leave that marriage and look for a way to bring up your kids before you destroy those kids future in that house.number 1 commit everything in God's Hand.And never hate that man just leave and go make a good life for yourself and the children.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by peedeeasobie(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2016
smartleo:

And because she has been suffering for long,DIVORCE is the solution to her problem?......please you guys should not push the woman into future troubles.

which future trouble is worse than this?

YES! divorce or separation is the solution!

2 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by oloyede252(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Dunno why people are wasting their precious time advising you. Your low self esteem and feeling of worthlessness is contagious.

Every sane person who followed your previous thread knows you have a poor perception of yourself. You know nothing, and you're just too dull to learn.

Dunno who pushes these dumb shits to front page.
you that you're intelligent what the reasonable point you just made.actually you're dull if not you with high self esteem will profer ideas to boost her self perception but you didnt instead your ranting like a goat..please be reasonable
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by smartleo(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2016
peedeeasobie:

I'm sure if this lady is your sister,you won't give her this alternative
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by smartleo(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2016
peedeeasobie:

I'm sure if this lady is your sister,you won't give her this alternative
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by CaroLyner(f): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2016
marlockj:

U knw Bible too well...Bt u Hv to cum bck to reality Nt Bible...

This is Wat mst men do..Hw does she get out of this......

This is not d tym to quote all d pages in d Bible Bt solution
lol..others gave solution lah.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by CaroLyner(f): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2016
marlockj:

U knw Bible too well...Bt u Hv to cum bck to reality Nt Bible...

This is Wat mst men do..Hw does she get out of this......

This is not d tym to quote all d pages in d Bible Bt solution
lol..others gave solution lah.i was just saying
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by slam7000(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
hum, that's not what I want that's why I ask will a reasonable woman allow that.

Madam, only you can answer that question. What is your gut feeling telling you?

Btw, what stops you from leaving that place with your kids? Where are you relatives?

What's your contact details? Someone might be able to reach you and help. You have been posting same issue since last year and it seems the problem that brought you here is worsening.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by onyebuchiii(m): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2016
he is your husband...it is your home not hers..my dear your happiness in that house does not depend on any mistress whatsoever..if your hubby thinks she is better and treats you with disgust then I advice you seek a divorce.your life,kids and your happiness is more important. goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Nigerian Shares Her Regrets About Her Parents Sending Her Abroad / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.