Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,448 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? (51211 Views)

My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by slam7000(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2016
smartleo:

I'm sure if this lady is your sister,you won't give her this alternative

What's your advice to her? She is dying daily under the oppression of a man and his mistress who suppress and made sure that she has no atom of freedom to express or develop herself.

What's your advice to her assuming she's your sister.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by postmann: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2016
Strahovski1:

And are you comfortable with this authority? Marriage is suppose to be a democracy not a dictatorship

I understand your point, esp in the light of the OP's plight which is very sad and commands every sound mind to rush to her rescue.

But permit me to tell you sir, that marriage, surely not a dictatorship isnt exactly a democracy.

But if it is a democracy, then not everyone carry equal vote. The husband's vote is weightier.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by canDy4eva(f): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2016
ipledge10:
even me?
yelx o, even u!
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Richy4(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2016
pet4ril:
i think this woman has nothing doing..... Maybe full house wife things..... Heheheh this is just the beginning i assure her

hahaha... I hope this is gonna be her last thread based on this same issue this year.... because if it wasn't, we in family section might be forced to suspend her for boring us to death..... cheesy
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by peedeeasobie(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2016
smartleo:

I'm sure if this lady is your sister,you won't give her this alternative

I will take my sister to a psychiatrist if she remains in this type of marriage!

People who think that marriage is the ultimate will accept any gutter treatment.

rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Atlantian: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2016
@ Nkasiobi87

Learn the Art and Science of Manipulation and life will be easier. Refuse to be a victim and take charge of life.

1. Hire a guy to stalk the girl and give her a kiss when your husband is with her, then your husband's brain will reset, denial from the girl will confuse him more. The paid actor should continue stalking her.

2. Hire a hooker to caress your husband when the girl is with him, then he will be seen a philanderer.

He will get back to his senses.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2016
OP, sorry but the story is too 'one-sided' to be true.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Vivipop(f): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2016
There are three sides to this story, the wife's,the husband's and the Truth. I only heard one side of the story so till then, i only have this sentence for you; "You are the architect of your own problem, you let it get this far so suck it all up" . Goodluck
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by therapistmrs: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2016
Well ma,I'm not sure this is all the story but firstly you should get yourself something to do to keep you busy and earn you money to take care of your kids.
2.never beg your husband's mistress to get your husband's love.
3.focus now on your kids and yourself.
4.when you gain fanacial freedom , you can then divorce your husband because the man does not love you anymore and i'm sure you know that already.
As for that other lady don't beg her,you will see the law of karma will catch up with her soon.

PRAY !!!

therapistmrs..com
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Michellla(f): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2016
Eluala:

It is appropriate to either say "you are exempted", or "you are an exception". Please note the difference in usage between the two.

Thanks. Please no mischief intended, just being my sister's keeper so I expect only a 'thank you' and not an insult. Cheers.
lol...i know the spelling.he got what i meant.why he typed "thrust" too
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Michellla(f): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2016
kennysteve77:

Between ipledge10 the EXEMPTION and Michellla being THRUSTED, na only God know who pass English for secondary school...
you missed the point.
we both know what we were doing with that grammatical error.Lol
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Iffffffy(f): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2016
You not having a job is a big disadvantage if divorce is to be an option cuz I can't advise you to leave ur children behind. And right now, you are pregnant, double wahala for dead body. I will suggest you contact human rights activists. They are the only one dat can help ur present situation.
What about ur relations? Have they totally forgotten you? Cuz definitely ur "horseband" has reduced u to nothing if his worker can slap u in his church. And, pls, who still goes to such church? Demonic church. I think there is more to this case jooor. Probably u've both been involved in some shady deal concerning the "so called" church which makes you have no say.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Michellla(f): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2016
domopps:

Read very well bae..........!

Cheeeeeers
alright.. my bad.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by menxer: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2016
delishpot:

Not true. There are thousands of homes where the wife dedicates time, money and other resources yet the men still treat them like shit. I know of 3 that the men beat and 1 got blinded in 1 eye before she decided to leave with her kids she dedicated 15 years to that marriage and did everything she could to make it work. She was dedicated and kind. I know her personally. I have seen bankers quit jobs because husband said so, I have seen business women close shop and move to other towns with their HUSBANDS because family co es 1st. [b[So not every wife is usless.[/b] And being a stay at home mom is not a curse too. No mother should be made to feel inadequate because when has chosen to stay home and care for her growing family.
I think the problem is not necessarily what money or furtune the woman has. It is the attitude of the man even before marriage that the women overlooked. They married him because they were worried about what people will say or because he has money.

Pls do me a favour and delete the bolded as I never said the wife is "useless", implicitly or explicitly except that is your alter ego talking.

It does not still excuse the wife from defending or protecting her home and herself from any form of aggression or abuse from internal or external sources.

Never turn a blind eye to a drop of abuse by your partner because a few years into the marriage, the bucket would be full and you would look for who to complain to or blame.

The worst mistake in a relationship is thinking you can change your partner.

Never marry a bronco if you are not a certified bronco rider.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Iffffffy(f): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2016
therapistmrs:
Well ma,I'm not sure this is all the story but firstly you should get yourself something to do to keep you busy and earn you money to take care of your kids.
4.when you gain fanacial freedom , you can then divorce your husband because the man does not love you anymore and i'm sure you know that already.

I'm sure he never loved her and she kept showing how fertile she is by producing 5kids, and still pregnant. I mean, who does that!
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by poik(m): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Hi everyone, after what happened in my husband church on Sunday how he embarrassed me and his worker slapping me. I decided to consult his doctor friend to talk to him ,the only reason he gave the doctor is that the mistress saved his life when he wanted to kill him self because of a woman that died years ago in his church which left him confused then(I traveled with My last child when this incident happen) and the girl telling him not to kill him self is enough that the girl love him and that from that day he swear never to leave that girl nor let the girl feel bad in any situation.

He said that the girl is his life. so for me becoming pregnant is enough to make the girl feel bad so he now tries to defame me and make the girl happy.he suggested that the only solution that will bring peace to my family is me becoming friend with the said girl and serving her.and that I should beg the worker that I have forgiven him if I want him to accept me again.

Now the girl in question here is rude and proud. she insult me anyhow.she laughed at me now that am going through this with my hubby. today she saw me and started laughing that she must make me leave my home with my 5kids.

Now all am asking my self is how can I step so low to the extend of begging my husband mistress just for my husband to love me again. how can I befriend this witch of a girl. How can I worship this girl in my own house all to please my husband. A girl that saved my husband name with Baby m. Will that make me a peace seeker or a fool the more.will a reasonable woman do that?

Prayers, prayers, prayers. The man is not in his right senses.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2016
This is my advice to you.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by amacastel: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Hi everyone, after what happened in my husband church on Sunday how he embarrassed me and his worker slapping me. I decided to consult his doctor friend to talk to him ,the only reason he gave the doctor is that the mistress saved his life when he wanted to kill him self because of a woman that died years ago in his church which left him confused then(I traveled with My last child when this incident happen) and the girl telling him not to kill him self is enough that the girl love him and that from that day he swear never to leave that girl nor let the girl feel bad in any situation.

He said that the girl is his life. so for me becoming pregnant is enough to make the girl feel bad so he now tries to defame me and make the girl happy.he suggested that the only solution that will bring peace to my family is me becoming friend with the said girl and serving her.and that I should beg the worker that I have forgiven him if I want him to accept me again.

Now the girl in question here is rude and proud. she insult me anyhow.she laughed at me now that am going through this with my hubby. today she saw me and started laughing that she must make me leave my home with my 5kids.

Now all am asking my self is how can I step so low to the extend of begging my husband mistress just for my husband to love me again. how can I befriend this witch of a girl. How can I worship this girl in my own house all to please my husband. A girl that saved my husband name with Baby m. Will that make me a peace seeker or a fool the mo
re.will a reasonable woman do that?

Contact me castelentatainment@yahoo.com
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2016
This is the advice.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by icecream2: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Hello madam, it is well with your soul. I don't normally comment but i have to because i am also a pastor's wife. My dear sis wisdom is profitable to direct. why did u decide to have 5 children plus anoda pregnancy for a man dat does not love u haven't u heard of family planning. Your husband is not a pastor don't ever call him dat again. who is his mentor and role model i hope u will not say Jesus because if u say dat u might receive a slap from him. I hope u are clean in this matter as in u don't have any fault or hidden secret that u believe in ur mind dat ur husband does not know but unfortunately for u he knows. So then if there is no secret pack ur things and that of ur children and look for where to stay. I will recommend separation for now and not divorce until d 2 of u get it right especially because of d children. Make sure u find a good means of providing for ur needs without relying on the man and pray for him. maa duro di igba ti o maa fi pa e sile o. Omo wa ko ni di omo olomo o. i cherish my life and children more dan any thing. no worker in our church dares dat stupid nonsense with me holy ghost fire will reconstruct his life and family like dat of gehazi. Pastor's wife need to carry fire. If the holyghost fire is in u no stupid girl will dare want to ruin ur marriage nor one stupid worker disrespect u. Go and settle this matter on ur kneels. The God of signs and wonders can still do it.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Strahovski1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
smartleo:

And because she has been suffering for long,DIVORCE is the solution to her problem?......please you guys should not push the woman into future troubles.

Ok she should die inside? Yes or No?

2 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Happiness87(f): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
there is noting more in this, my husband hate to be challenged in any decision he makes.he an authoritarian man so all he is doing is his word to stand.
your hubby is behaving like he is under a spell, you need spiritual help or you leave him for the girl
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by mountain2019: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kasiobi, ur name has said it all. God will kasie gi obi. If he has a house 4 u, find sth to do 4get abt him take care of ur kids if u can and later he will come back begging u. But ur relatives, what is their stand on this issue even his own pple?
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Forwetinnah: 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Strahovski1:
I advice you divorce the man and move on.. What legacy are you leaving for your children? especially the boys? undecided

Do not make anymore of yourself a fool. Just leave the man unless there is more to it because i dont understand lipsrsealed

Thank you!! The question most times one should ask some these women complaining about their marriages is "how did they get into the marriage?". Some of them use all kinds of tricks to get settled in and then when it backfires..they invade the cyber space with all kinds of sob stories. When a woman settles down with a man who never loved her..what should she expect?

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by ipledge10(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Michellla:
you missed the point.
we both know what we were doing with that grammatical error.Lol
me I laughed when I saw it sha..
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by ipledge10(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
canDy4eva:
yelx o, even u!
no...she said am exempted tongue
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
icecream2:
Hello madam, it is well with your soul. I don't normally comment but i have to because i am also a pastor's wife. My dear sis wisdom is profitable to direct. why did u decide to have 5 children plus anoda pregnancy for a man dat does not love u haven't u heard of family planning. Your husband is not a pastor don't ever call him dat again. who is his mentor and role model i hope u will not say Jesus because if u say dat u might receive a slap from him. I hope u are clean in this matter as in u don't have any fault or hidden secret that u believe in ur mind dat ur husband does not know but unfortunately for u he knows. So then if there is no secret pack ur things and that of ur children and look for where to stay. I will recommend separation for now and not divorce until d 2 of u get it right especially because of d children. Make sure u find a good means of providing for ur needs without relying on the man and pray for him. maa duro di igba ti o maa fi pa e sile o. Omo wa ko ni di omo olomo o. i cherish my life and children more dan any thing. no worker in our church dares dat stupid nonsense with me holy ghost fire will reconstruct his life and family like dat of gehazi. Pastor's wife need to carry fire. If the holyghost fire is in u no stupid girl will dare want to ruin ur marriage nor one stupid worker disrespect u. Go and settle this matter on ur kneels. The God of signs and wonders can still do it.

What you are saying is good, but are you aware that even top pastors do divorce and others do suffer abuse in marriages? Have you of the Pastor Chirs and Pastor Anita of Christ Embassy saga? I bet u most ppl looked up to them, but for various reasons half of their dignity is now spoilt
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by icecream2: 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

What you are saying is good, but are you aware that even top pastors do divorce and others do suffer abuse in marriages? Have you of the Pastor Chirs and Pastor Anita of Christ Embassy saga? I bet u most ppl looked up to them, but for various reasons half of their dignity is now spoilt

My point is just that before divorce we need to explore other alternatives (e.g Separation) very well so as to avoid regretting of past actions. The man can still change his mind. If she opt for divorce immediately the man will have a strong point against her and in future he will tell the children the story in another form which is totally different from wat happened. Separation for a year or two before divorce is still better. Both families will come in and we can't predict the outcome.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by onos1979(f): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Strahovski1:

The kids is a good reason to divorce. .

Ok if you are in her shoes you would let your children grow up into seeing their father have have a mistress.. bully and maltreat their mother?

One has to be reasonable.. it has been happening for long even before she had 5 kids. . Yet she went on to have more kids.. and still complain then there is more to it that she is not telling us.
though, i came late but i must comment on this. i totally agree with you, there is more to it than mixed the eyes.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by belissima(f): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
Madame get a job if u r not employed or if u r concentrate on keepin ur kids n urself together n alife.try as much as possible to be happy n independent of ur hubby.stop worryin about wat ur hubby is doin or not doing. i am not sayin u Shouldn't do ur marital duties but make urself n ur babies priority coz if u worry ,high bp will set in n i don't wanna think about d worst.above all dez go down on ur knees n speak to ur creator, Him alone has a solution for u.u will be fine by God's grace
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by blessedtwins: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
shocked
Bn ffg ds lady s thread abt these despicable issue and i cant quite figure out why the Op has remained in slavery despite all that hs bn said prior.
Abusers dont change!!!
I have nit bn through this much poo but at d point when d scales fell off my eyes after bn violated wt 7mths pregnancy,i knew staying is neva an option

2 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by buoye1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
I thought it happens only in the movies i watch

Enough said already, if she can read all d pages well the solutions to her problems lies in there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room / 50-Year-Old Nigerian Shares Her Regrets About Her Parents Sending Her Abroad / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.