Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,669 members, 7,979,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:42 AM

Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil (10582 Views)

If Yar Adua Was Alive.... / What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw / If Yar Adua Is Sick , Where Is Turai , Why Have We Not Seen Her In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Ezeagu2: 12:53am On Jul 04, 2009
becoomrich:

ezeaugu you are 419, you are scam , a con man. I dont want to deal with. i hope you people are not scamming american over this.

Abeg, these people were scammed? See prominent [size=15pt]IGBO AMERICANS[/size]:

Paul Robeson
Blair Underwood
Forest Whitaker
Edward Roye
Olaudah Equiano, etc.

Oya name Yoruba prominent individuals, I'm waiting . . . . . . .

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Ezeagu2: 12:54am On Jul 04, 2009
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Ezeagu2: 12:55am On Jul 04, 2009
becomrich,:

we would shoot down anything that comes our way. So you see the need to pass the bill to have the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic.

We would warhead directed to abuja, kaduna, sokoto, enugu and port harcourt and kano. if you cross, una get problem. So you see the need to avoid a civil war in nigeria. it is not to north advantage not to pass the bill. I am telling you this because i am an engineer and this is what the yorubas would do and you can NEVER win a war against us, take it from me. and we would loss less men. because you would not be able to cross over the river niger.

Becomrich, you know (very) well that Igbo people are conniving 419'rs, so there is no way you can win a war against us. grin
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Bialegend(m): 12:59am On Jul 04, 2009
The idiot (187 bigger of cybereagles.com) has run away. I told him to provide evidence by link that Igbos are blackmailing Glo as he insinuated and he hasn't done that since one hour.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by becomrich15: 1:05am On Jul 04, 2009
I am not ready to provide you link my brother go and look for it yourself. i dont care about igbo blackmail. go look for it.

you tell me how did the yroubas beat you in the biafra civil war. explain. ? with your 419 , we did it before. let the national assembly pass the bill. they dont stand a chance against the yorubas.

I also have sat down to think about missile defence shield for the new benin republic. just like the idea of the  north america missile defence shield . so you people are wasting your time against us. you cant win.  you would not be able to cross the river niger. if we see you nearly the river niger 100 milles away, we would would be able to shoot it down.

You see God have given us the edge over the rest of nigeria. i am tell you people pass the bill.  did you see this . the satellite picture shows the south is more than the north. Yar adua or north would never get power again. I am telling you the truth. look can someone go to the university of ilorin and look for the graduating student more than a decade ago, you would find my picture and name on the university of ilorin christain union. I be SU. so i am telling you the truth. the world would have no other choice that to attack if they claim northerner won.  make una know care wetin some uneducated igbos go do, na mouth dey get.  na only mouth Uwazurike get. no action.

Why Obama can't visit Nigeria, by aide
From Laolu Akande, New York

PRESIDENT Barack Obama's White House has now openly deemed Nigeria's 2007 elections among polls in Africa that are "problematic." Hence Obama will not visit Nigeria during his trip to the continent because of this issue.

During a media briefing late on Wednesday, at which senior White House officials including Michelle Gavin, Obama's White House Senior Director for African Affairs briefed reporters about the U.S. president's trip next week to Russia, Italy and Ghana, an American journalist from Associated Press asked "why this is so important to include Ghana on this trip?"

Gavin replied that it made sense for a number of reasons to include Ghana "particularly in light of the fact that there have been some worrying trends in Africa recently. We've had, frankly, a number of coups: Mauritania, although that seems to be getting on the right track now; Madagascar; Guinea; a problematic election in Nigeria, in Kenya, in Zimbabwe; you have this third-term bid that's led to a rule by emergency decree in Niger."

The previous U.S. administration had also criticised the 2007 Nigerian election alongside several others in the international community. But the Obama administration has been silent until Wednesday when the White House openly labelled certain elections in Africa as problematic.

While there are electoral problems in several other states of Africa, including Nigeria, the White House senior official disclosed that President Obama "wanted to stop in Ghana particularly because he's interested in emphasising themes of governance - the importance of governance for making development progress, the importance of governance for stability."

She said Obama felt that "Ghana is a truly admirable example of a place where governance is getting stronger, a thriving democracy. They just had an extraordinarily close election at the end of last year, decided ultimately by about 40,000 votes, that remained peaceful. Power was transferred peacefully, and they continue to pursue a development agenda and bolster the rule of law."
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Bialegend(m): 1:10am On Jul 04, 2009
Ewu 187 bigger, it's a shame to you. You think you can just insinuate whatever you feels like. Idiot Igbo hater. I thought you said that Igbo's blackmailing against Glo is all over the internet, why can't you easily post the link so we can all read it. You come to this forum after Igbo people chased you out at www.cybereagles.com with your stupid handle 187bigger. You think you will have enough space here to spew those garbages you are used to at cybereagles.com. Weree.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by becomrich15: 1:13am On Jul 04, 2009
what are you saying? i hardly go there. once a month.
you are only trying to put the link to your site. i see. i dont care about that.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by grafikdon: 1:15am On Jul 04, 2009
becomrich,:

we would shoot down anything that comes our way. So you see the need to pass the bill to have the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic.

We would warhead directed to abuja, kaduna, sokoto, enugu and port harcourt and kano. if you cross, una get problem. So you see the need to avoid a civil war in nigeria. it is not to north advantage not to pass the bill.  I am telling you this because i am an engineer and this is what the yorubas would do and you can NEVER win a war against us, take it from me. and we would loss less men. because you would not be able to cross over the river niger.

Let me guess. . . the lame ducks you'll  be  be blowing to smithereens will be armed with Dane guns and hunting knives. You're probably the type that will take refuge under the bed, taking a hot evening swim in the pool of your own urine, when the bombs start cracking. Puppies bark the most but when challenged, they  tuck their tails and whine for mommy. . .  grin grin

Anyone who dares to fathom the depth of your buffoonery will become a student  of  IMD (Institute for the Mentally Disoriented.)
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by becomrich15: 1:16am On Jul 04, 2009
look the only thing stoping the yorubas is weapon and finance. it would take alot of money more than a person can give. Give it to the yoruba in weeks the yoruba would leave nigeria either the national assembly want it or not. If they dont want want it, i know the yorubas would take thier land. and nobody dare cross the river niger. take that to the bank. we have the population to remove us and nobody would stop us. may be those your small villagers would stop us. you would go and ask makama to use is pen to create fake human.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by bombay: 2:21am On Jul 04, 2009
why are you guys fighting among yourselves when we all know the enemy is out there laughing at you people fighting among yourselves.
Wise up
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 2:43am On Jul 04, 2009
I do not know how smart you people are, but we yorubas can not be stop from leaving nigeria. there is no technology you can use.

look at this picture,yorubas would plant landmines on that path, if your army cross the river niger, see youtube video landmines would kill them all. how smart are you people. pass the nigeria-benin commission bill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUW2NE4VYZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-22tna7KHzI

i am trying you it is a lost battle pass the bill for peace.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by bombay: 2:48am On Jul 04, 2009
When are you people going to live Nigeria i hope you take all the abokis with you plus there cattles. grin
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 3:02am On Jul 04, 2009
Can you trust your life to the nigeria army . o boy see how they train

Now see how the USA army in action , those who would come and remove you people from power. see them and ask if you can trust your life to the Nigeria army. You forget una no dey even paid them regular money and now suffer them they suffer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrNBD78j--4&hl
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 3:50am On Jul 04, 2009
majority yorubas havent got time for ur shit anyway
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by bombay: 4:43am On Jul 04, 2009
Yoruba man wey never chop amala with ewedu finish nai wan fight u nover see natin yet becomerich i like ur zeal sha u try.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Ezeagu2: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2009
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Ezeagu2: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2009
cry
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Egwuofor: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2009
na wa, this na nigeria training.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Egwuofor: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2009
Ezeágu, i am igbo, but i do not agree with this biafra of a thing. how can the many population of igbos be in one small land. no senseble igbo would agree.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by grafikdon: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2009
Egwuofor:

Ezeágu, i am igbo, but i do not agree with this biafra of a thing. how can the many population of igbos be in one small land. no senseble igbo would agree.

Look at this unrepentant meddlesome interloper. Sure you're Igbo, just like I am the younger brother of Bill Clinton. Becomerich, do you ever get tired of sniffing your own nostril-pinching fart?
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2009
grafikdon , my brother, i think something dey wrong with you. someone claim he is igbo, you claim is with. So are you saying 100% of igbos support biafra. No. even during the biafra civil war some igbos were against biafra. It is well know that zik even while public did not show it. he was against biafra and against ojukwu.

It is also on record that those igbos who were against biafra during the civil war were public shoot to discourage others.

And if you think we are not serious, here is the king of the fon people in Nigeria, is name is De Whenu Aholu Menu Toyi 1 , Akran of Badagry. look go and ask him, he want us to join the republic of benin. He would tell you he is not against it.  He is fon. Even some more than 50% fon people bear yoruba name.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2009
u are crazy

do u really beleive that all yorubas are down for ur madness

u seen the ones in nl that against ur rant

havent u or u wan me to name them

people people people dnt know when to stop

postin picture of looters that cares about their pocket should decieve u brother
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2009
I think staying on the internet 24 hours is affect you ikey. When did this man loot, please state when. Look we would find some minority who for thier person gain who be against some beggers to aso rock. We know that some yorubas because of thier personal greed would prefer to have us as slave for ever. We know so. but why would we care for the view of some greed people.

Look it is what is best for the majority yoruba people that matter. We are better off in benin republic than we are in Nigeria. financially, politically, economically. in every area of life. For us remaining in nigeria we would continue to fail. Now ikey, tell me what do the yoruba gain in nigeria that we would loss when we leave. I want to know anyone can answer that question.

Look 96% of yourbas have never been to the north or east before or own any form of business or are married to them. So why would we care if we are not part of you. or tell me what is yorubas gaining from you people. A northerner based governement  who have failed in the last 20 years to complete any important project in Yoruba. Forget it, Benin republic would better in 100 times what nigeria would never dream of doing for the yorubas.

Any tell me how military wise you people can stop us. look ikeyman , if the Nigeria assembly does not pass the bill in some few days it would result to war. the  yorubas could use the military option. we have nearly 15,000 military men and over 60,000 police men  that carry gun . 75,000 training military/police men. we would convert the policemen to the military.  Custom carry weapon to. so another nearly 15,000 custom officer . making 90,000 military men on the first. Do you think we are the ijaw people. o boy . no joke with us.

So tell me how do you stop us. we also have seaport to ship weapon into the country without been notice. is it the northerner that would come and guard about 500 km of coastal land that we have.

Ikeyman tell your brother to join to remove us to save the lifes of 15,000,000 people and give the north 70% of the oil.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2009
Ikeyman, you are a lier. please prove to the whole world , that i am Egwuofor . your problem is that, because you going about telling you using different name. you think the whole world is the same.

You have  a problem.? which church do you go to.? Do you go to church? do you have jesus in your life.

Look you alway claim yoruba people and other yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa do not want to leave nigeria and join thier brothers in benin republic. Then let your president yar adua allow the united nation into nigeria to conduct a poll. If the vote is less than 85%. if the vote is less than 50% we remain in nigeria.

Let yar adua take that chance. you people sit on the internet edit people post all  of because of rebranding nigeria, nigeria that have never worked.

I think staying on the internet 24 hours is affect you ikey. Look we would find some minority who for thier person gain who be against some beggers to aso rock. We know that some yorubas because of thier personal greed would prefer to have us as slave for ever. We know so. but why would we care for the view of some greed people.

Look it is what is best for the majority yoruba people that matter. We are better off in benin republic than we are in Nigeria. financially, politically, economically. in every area of life. For us remaining in nigeria we would continue to fail. Now ikey, tell me what do the yoruba gain in nigeria that we would loss when we leave. I want to know anyone can answer that question.

Look 96% of yourbas have never been to the north or east before or own any form of business or are married to them. So why would we care if we are not part of you. or tell me what is yorubas gaining from you people. A northerner based governement who have failed in the last 20 years to complete any important project in Yoruba. Forget it, Benin republic would better in 100 times what nigeria would never dream of doing for the yorubas.

Any tell me how military wise you people can stop us. look ikeyman , if the Nigeria assembly does not pass the bill it would result to civil war. the yorubas could use the military option. we have nearly 15,000 military men and over 60,000 police men, 15,000 custom officer that carry gun . 90,000 training military/police/custom men, would be converted to the military. making 90,000 military men on the first of the civil war. Do you think we are the ijaw people. o boy . no joke with us.

So you can see that we are heading for civil war, if we do not do the rightthing.

So tell me how do you stop us yorubas. we also have seaport to ship weapon into the country without been notice. is it the northerner that would come and guard about 500 km of coastal land that we have.

Ikeyman tell your brother to join to remove us to save the lifes of 15,000,000 people and give the north 70% of the oil.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by becomrich16: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2009
ikey now you run, reply
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by darmilorla(f): 3:41am On Jul 06, 2009
na wa o, u guys are gifted for real, ur 2 gud,
but! all i knw is dat, this biafra stuff and Nigeria wanting 2 divide wont come 2 pass,
ko possible, not everybody will go with it, instead of fighing and all, why cant we all make Nigeria a beta place
by showing love to one another instead of hatered and all, big things start small, we shld all come 2geda and rub minds 2 make Nigeria a beta place, our first issue shld b the animals called leaders not fighting for land and all, its nt worth it, we've got a brighg future, av we ever look at the future of the young Nigerian? and the kids you u'll give birth 2? we wont always stay in a foreighn country 4 eva, lets just come 2geda in peace and love, starting with little places like on the internet and , we dont need 2 devide o, devided we fall, united we stand, mo wi re abi mo wi re
i hope have spoken well,
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Kobojunkie: 4:06am On Jul 06, 2009
Egwuofor:

roflmao

No so e easy to steal other people land?
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 4:19am On Jul 06, 2009
yea yea^^^^

but u wouldnt tell becomerich that

the fears of these igbos self oppps yorobos abi
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2009
and u beleive they will happily join benin rep ehuh??^^^

carry on singin
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look here is why the democracy is in danger if they refused to remove the yoruba, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic as quickly as possible.

why do u assume that edo,delta and bayelsa wana join benin rep

as always no yorubas are seen around, hey any surprise

like kolo-mental said, it no easy to carry someone's land
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2009
ijaw from yoruba hahhha

u are joke

anyway i sat down watch the ijaws and i think if the truth have to be said their culture are closer to the igbos

and if this is the argument u rely on me afraid thats not good enough

the egptians in romaina,poland, etc might have a case here

or even the white people in america

u are joke for real

those poeple as u had seen on nl never said for once that they gona join u in benin

u see when u talk on the word of god sometimes, i wonder what god u are talkin about

Sango? plz tell me cuz u stand to be implyin counter-activeness of the bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Umahi Offers To Pay Church Rent As Flood Wreak Another Havoc In Abakaliki / Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn / Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.