Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,515 members, 7,914,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:22 AM

Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc (57876 Views)

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption / We Are Winning War Against Boko Haram‎ – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Henovy: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Reyginus:
So in essence the will to convict is equal to winning the war against corruption? For example I want to build a house and because I'm collecting the materials I've already built the house? And in the count for people with houses I should be mentioned?
The very essence of the trial is to see if the fellows are guilty or not. That is the starting point of the war. Nobody has been convicted yet but the war is on course. Back to you, you are in the process of building, so if people who are building houses(read fighting corruption), you should be mentioned but mind you, you have not completed the house, but in due course you will complete it. However, in the case of corruption, there is completion. It's a continuous project. Got it?
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by mcee1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
don4real18:

Lol

Lemme rephrase your wrong sentence
"I believe there's something my English teacher omitted from his lessons which his teacher didn't."
Don't make fun of anyone if you aren't any better
Thank u my brother.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Henovy:

The very essence of the trial is to see if the fellows are guilty or not. That is the starting point of the war. Nobody has been convicted yet but the war is on course. Back to you, you are in the process of building, so if people who are building houses(read fighting corruption), you should be mentioned but mind you, you have not completed the house, but in due course you will complete it. However, in the case of corruption, there is completion. It's a continuous project. Got it?
I get it. But do you call that winning the war?
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by leo1234(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

hello... am not the one taking anything personal, its your people who can't realise that they lost an election and need to move on.

you need to advice yourselves on the need not to be like the fly who follows the corpse into the grave.

I prefer to eat rice from Aisha than to take from mama piss.

whether you like Buhari or not is not the issue, we can't simply sit back and watch people with an infantile level of reasoning shape the level of discussions in this country.

you may be entitled to your opinion, but once you put it out here, you better make damn sure you can defend it.
If you must know I am pro Buhari. I campaigned seriously against Goodluck and PDP in particular during last election.
My opinion is, no carry politics for head like gala because Buhari can still fail you.
Thank you.

If I may ask, how did you where I come from?
Sentiment! Sentiment!! Sentiment!!!
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Henovy: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Reyginus:
I get it. But do you call that winning the war?
Nope! but we are on course sha. Anti-corruption war is an on going war. It cannot end. This is because the yam eaters are always devising new strategies to cover up their tracts.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
leo1234:

If you must know I am pro Buhari. I campaigned seriously against Goodluck and PDP in particular during last election.
My opinion is, no carry politics for head like gala because Buhari can still fail you.
Thank you.

If I may ask, how did you where I come from?
Sentiment! Sentiment!! Sentiment!!!

lol. okay I hear you. I'm only advocating we give buhari a chance.

some people are wishing and praying and hoping he fails so as to justify not voting for him. something like cutting off one's nose just to spite the face.

I'm sure you get my drift.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
Henovy:

Nope! but we are on course sha. Anti-corruption war is an on going war. It cannot end. This is because the yam eaters are always devising new strategies to cover up their tracts.
Since you say no why are you then calling them mischievous because they didn't include us as a country winning the corruption war?
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by leo1234(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

lol. okay I hear you. I'm only advocating we give buhari a chance.

some people are wishing and praying and hoping he fails so as to justify not voting for him. something like cutting off one's nose just to spite the face.

I'm sure you get my drift.

I get your point. The truth is, if you keep attacking those criticising Buhari you won't notice when Buhari will Bleep up.
Criticism is allowed and it is good for democracy.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

I'm glad you know that the implementation is the wahala.

ask yourself sincerely, what efforts did Jonathan make in the clean up of ogoni land?

he was too busy being drunk.

So what's the difference? Talk and no implement. Then why replace me, when u re not doing better.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Obiwiz(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Maybe Transparency International sees selective prosecution/probing as a higher level of corruption in itself.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
vfactor:

So what's the difference? Talk and no implement. Then why replace me, when u re not doing better.

the difference? Jonathan is done and gone. he was there for 6years, didn't do sh*it.

buhari is currently there, 6MONTHS and counting. the cleanup process may start anytime from this moment. you never can tell.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
leo1234:

I get your point. The truth is, if you keep attacking those criticising Buhari you won't notice when Buhari will Bleep up.
Criticism is allowed and it is good for democracy.

I get your point too. and I appreciate CONSTRUCTIVE criticism as opposed to destructive pull-him-down-by-all-means criticism.

you can check my earlier posts and and see where I criticised Buhari for the shoddy handling of the budget.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

the difference? Jonathan is done and gone. he was there for 6years, didn't do sh*it.

buhari is currently there, 6MONTHS and counting. the cleanup process may start anytime from this moment. you never can tell.

Until it starts..... I ve heard so many promises from politicians and watch them break them all. Don't blame me if I don't trust them. So I can't start singing their praises when they ve not done nothing!
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Meriekriss: 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

you don't get my point. if a Fulani man can come and give an order for the clean up of the place, why the heck couldn't a son of the soil clean it up or at least make an effort in six good years.

was it that he didn't see the need for it, or he was too drunk to even see to the welfare of his people?

well defend him all you like, it's you guys that live with the consequences of oil spillage, though we all know you are all running away from your land to the SW.

You still don't get my point. Giving an order or directive isn't the end of it.. A Fulani man might just decide to score a political point by giving that order seeing that ppl will react the way you are doing now.. That's y I said, let the clean up Commerce first then I will b the first to come here nd lash On GEJ for that... Dnt b quick to say am defending GEJ just because I want to.. I can as well say that to u..
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by NaijaCuzin: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Click like if you think this guy is the buffoon and not GEJ (THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY)
A Hero after mismanaging Nigeria's wealth....Wait until EFCC call him
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Meriekriss:

You still don't get my point. Giving an order or directive isn't the end of it.. A Fulani man might just decide to score a political point by giving that order seeing that ppl will react the way you are doing now.. That's y I said, let the clean up Commerce first then I will b the first to come here nd lash On GEJ for that... Dnt b quick to say am defending GEJ just because I want to.. I can as well say that to u..

my dear let's wait until the end of four years before we can conclude that he isn't going to clean the place up. just six months in, three and a half years to go.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
vfactor:

Until it starts..... I ve heard so many promises from politicians and watch them break them all. Don't blame me if I don't trust them. So I can't start singing their praises when they ve not done nothing!

point well taken.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by IAmTobore(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
bokohalal:
Transparency International is being mischievous or downright ignorant of the war against corruption in Nigeria. No African country has taken on corruption headlong as Nigeria. The mind-boggling amount mentioned is more than the GDP of the named countries.
If I may ask, is Buhari into anti-corruption war, or political witch-hunting?
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Read it again and it still says you and your fellow slaves are the fools!

Ioannes:

what is this one saying now? na by force to quote me?

you may need to look in the mirror to see who the fool is. just read your post again.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by justiz5(m): 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
aubventure:

House boy better work for self and stop complaining about people you know can never be found in your lineage free this guy. he is in our past talk about the present.if you know you don't have money because of this guy go hang yourself and die. leave trash for Lawma

History or rather the past is always good to point at or make reference to.

It is you who should go and hug tranformer should my continued reference to the man that single handedly crippled the economy of Nigeria is causing you pains.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by ocelot2006(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

MUMU. what league is this craze person talking about.

forming yeye levels on a faceless forum.

you better do quick and pack out of your parents' house at 40 years old, instead of skulking around on Nairaland like a homeless ghoul. oda! so you are looking for respect ba? I'm sure your village children will give you some if you buy sweet for them.

and if you are hitching to have a "son" you can go ahead and impregnate one of dem teens that run after your sorry self. after all the twenty twenty naira u give dem every week should count for something.

And the demented baboon keeps yapping. Who needs your damn respect? Feeling hurt, idiota? Good. Here's an idea, go hang yourself. Now run along A$$wipe & go do something useful with your....well, your useless life. Or go fling poo with your fellow baboons. Now fvck off.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
ocelot2006:

And the demented baboon keeps yapping. Who needs your damn respect? Feeling hurt, idiota? Good. Here's an idea, go hang yourself. Now run along A$$wipe & go do something useful with your....well, your useless life. Or go fling poo with your fellow baboons. Now fvck off.

you really are a re*tard. I'm done responding to your silly self.

by the way...

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by ocelot2006(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

you really are a re*tard. I'm done responding to your silly self.

by the way...

You wont even know intelligence even if it slapped your face. You're just that daft.

By the way, nice passport photo of yours, baby baboon.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Agukagu(m): 4:20am On Jan 31, 2016
Nigeria is fighting PDP not corruption
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Meriekriss: 5:33am On Jan 31, 2016
Ioannes:

my dear let's wait until the end of four years before we can conclude that he isn't going to clean the place up. just six months in, three and a half years to go.

Now your talking.. I never bluntly said he wouldn't clean it.. You were the one adding the announcement to clean it as an achievement.. All along, I kept saying we should wait before the clean up starts, then we can laud Buhari

1 Like

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by aubventure: 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
justiz5:

History or rather the past is always good to point at or make reference to.

It is you who should go and hug tranformer should my continued reference to the man that single handedly crippled the economy of Nigeria is causing you pains.
I know you know nothing about the economy I wouldn't start analyzing what is keeping us here. Your actions too are among what is keeping us here. go and contest for governorship position in your state and start from there but if you don't and you keep complaining of GEJ na RIP go be your case after you don get heart attack
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by justiz5(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
aubventure:

I know you know nothing about the economy I wouldn't start analyzing what is keeping us here. Your actions too are among what is keeping us here. go and contest for governorship position in your state and start from there but if you don't and you keep complaining of GEJ na RIP go be your case after you don get heart attack
[size=14pt].[/size]I weep when
people are bent on defending evil.

If you knew any thing about the economy of a Country like Nigeria and the economic effect of governance on its micro and macro performance both in the short and long run. You would not have posted all these craps.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Just30: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
AzontoGhost:

I believe you don't know what's going on in Ghana.
if Ghana excels per their Anti-corruption drive, etc, and qualifies as a rare gem to T.I in Africa, Then i must cry for Mama Africa!
Azonto ghost at least we are seeing a drive from the attorney general and minister of just, giving strong instructions; civil servants would start thinking twice before engaging themselves in corrupt acts. In case you are not in Ghana and unaware. The attorneys general just invoke PNDC LAW 58 which means, every single person who had an oversight responsibility over the buses rebranding is going to face some kind of prosecution.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Just30: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
uboma:

You have said it all bro.

After the first media chat of PMB, the citizens of Ghana wished to have PMB as their president. This is because of the high rate of corruption on-going in their country.

Transparency International isnt transparent in their findings afterall.
The reason why we wish our president was like a Buhari kind is the fact that Buhari have the will to fight it even though he hasn't yet made sure that those envoling his own people are investigated but our president lack that will. Corruption cases are being fought by citizens of Ghana when the only effective committee of Parliament 'The Public Account Committee' race it up. Then it becomes an issue because Ghanaians take the Government on and then investigations are done and monies are retrieved.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by aubventure: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
justiz5:

social media try for you wey you know micro and macro economic. Nigeria became the largest producing nation in Africa in whose regime, how much was the forex then. after all this hardship your pmb puting us through nothing is being done to the China budget he presented to the house of assembly. in his budget he want to mortgage our economy to does tauts called Imf by borrowing 5billions Naira everyday without stating how he is going to pay back .
guy go sleep you are still a boy
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by justiz5(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
aubventure:

social media try for you wey you know micro and macro economic. Nigeria became the largest producing nation in Africa in whose regime, how much was the forex then. after all this hardship your pmb puting us through nothing is being done to the China budget he presented to the house of assembly. in his budget he want to mortgage our economy to does tauts called Imf by borrowing 5billions Naira everyday without stating how he is going to pay back .
guy go sleep you are still a boy
[size=14pt]
[/size]Its a pity most of you think you are the only persons that read what you read and no any other person read it, please grow up.

I know your type, all you want is just for one to start bringing out his CV so that you will start saying he/she is bragging.

I will not fall prey to your antics.

Have a good day.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by uboma(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
Just30:

The reason why we wish our president was like a Buhari kind is the fact that Buhari have the will to fight it even though he hasn't yet made sure that those envoling his own people are investigated but our president lack that will. Corruption cases are being fought by citizens of Ghana when the only effective committee of Parliament 'The Public Account Committee' race it up. Then it becomes an issue because Ghanaians take the Government on and then investigations are done and monies are retrieved.

Noted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Controversy As Alaafin Of Oyo Prays With Queens In Front Row At Prayer Ground / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.