Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,348 members, 7,947,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc (57977 Views)

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption / We Are Winning War Against Boko Haram‎ – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by aubventure: 12:43am On Feb 01, 2016
justiz5:

if you need a job I can help you out which dirty CV you dey talk about. That uptil now you don't that your pmb is not capable. Guy pack well. sey na one village university you attend
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by frankyychiji(f): 3:55am On Feb 01, 2016
bokohalal:
Transparency International is being mischievous or downright ignorant of the war against corruption in Nigeria. No African country has taken on corruption headlong as Nigeria. The mind-boggling amount mentioned is more than the GDP of the named countries.
Transparency International and Co know that the hands of the one supposedly fighting corruption in Nigeria is not clean. They all know also that its a witch-hunt to weaken the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by justiz5(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2016
aubventure:

if you need a job I can help you out which dirty CV you dey talk about. That uptil now you don't that your pmb is not capable. Guy pack well. sey na one village university you attend
Your hatred for PMB is what will kill you and bring shame to your entire live if you do not repent from such. Elections are over and the war against corruption has just began. If this war has stopped you from getting the pea nuts you earlier survived on, please find something else. The game is over.

I can see, you are suffering from the deepest form of ignorance of the highest and unfortunate order. Who told you that CV is only for job seekers

You are a disgrace to your teachers, the institution you attended and your parent's money that was wasted in raising you.

I don't need your dirty CV. You must have been into dirty jobs, since you have a dirty CV.

I have good CVs but not for hunting jobs, rather they are for my qualifications, experiences and achievements. I keep updating them now and then. I can help you with one since the ones you can boast of are all dirty.

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by aubventure: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
justiz5:

you should have said fight against PDP and not corruption. since you are still foolish and think. how many months will it take your pmb to implement the China budget. Oga stop this trash and leave for Lawma.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by justiz5(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
aubventure:

you should have said fight against PDP and not corruption. since you are still foolish and think. how many months will it take your pmb to implement the China budget. Oga stop this trash and leave for Lawma.
Let the system of governance by PMB cause you headeche for the rest of your life. Let the failure of GEJ pain your soul without any consolation. You are free to live with your pains. Wailing is allowed.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by aubventure: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
justiz5:

Let the system of governance by PMB cause you headeche for the rest of your life. Let the failure of GEJ pain your soul without any consolation. You are free to live with your pains. Wailing is allowed.
Ashole you're pointless and jobless that is why you can't argue constructively. Guy leave trash to Lawama.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by aubventure: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
justiz5:

Ashole you're pointless and jobless that is why you can't argue constructively. Guy leave trash for Lawama.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by justiz5(m): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
aubventure:

Ashole you're pointless and jobless that is why you can't argue constructively. Guy leave trash for Lawama.

It is you who is arguing pointless.
The moneys have been looted by your blocked headed God Father Badluck Elebele Jonathan and his crew which I believe was used to feed you and your family.

How then do you expect PMB to finance the Country's projects without borrowing?

PMB has to borrow in order to supplement the lean revenue base of the Country, a very sorry situation which the inefficient Buffoon, which you happen to sympathize with, left behind.

PMB has gone ahead to also probe these evil hearted brothers (in character) of your's which I believe is paining you.

What is your problem? You need more education on this?
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Okwyjesus(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
You're like the person l quoted earlier bcs you dont understand what a compound noun is. Sorry l wont spot it out for you.

don4real18:

Lol

Lemme rephrase your wrong sentence
"I believe there's something my English teacher omitted from his lessons which his teacher didn't."
Don't make fun of anyone if you aren't any better

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole / Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.