Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,431 members, 7,940,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

28octo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 28octo's Profile / 28octo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Politics / Re: Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
deshclones: Bastard op...fucking product of incest btwn his sorry arse mother and equally stupid grand father...swine....you spew rubbish like a 2yr old...insulting gej that your entire 18generations combined can never achieve a quarter of what he achieved....you are a living proof that internet access should not be for everybody.....WHOEVER GAVE YOU INTERNET ACCESS SHOULD BE SHOT

ur mama gave me internet access plz shot her ass for me
Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
egift:

For your mind now, a thug like you dey control PDP. The good people of Edo know what is best for them. Let them decide or you will end up provoking the animal in man. PDP, the National Boko Haram of Nigeria - should allow the choice of the people, good development and the peaceful atmosphere in Edo to continue - any attempted attempt by PDP to course commotion in other to steal the mandate will not go down well.

bye oshomhole... No level for acn
Politics / Re: Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2012
[quote author=denko]If Gej act the way u wish naija might not survive it, [/quote

no level d man is dead frm birth. Obasanjo only used him as a purnishment to us
Romance / Re: More Dan 4 Blood Oath Bfr D Relationship Ends by 28octo: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
deshclones:

hell yeah...nobody agreed to bleep your smelly fat mama...thats why you granddad had to do her the honour of bleeping her...so you my friend is a failed substandard product of your wrinkle grand daddy's sperm...no wonder your brain is so messed up that you are taking blood oath in 2012....how silly can you be..ratchet fellow...your stupidity is rocket powered..silly swine...product of an unbalanced incest exercise.....

u re a dangling pig heading d galoos ... Who d bleeped breeds a rotten dog? Ur mama with her aged ass i guess ... Screw ur mama .. Dats y u re of a thousand fadas all dogs lik u.
Romance / Re: More Dan 4 Blood Oath Bfr D Relationship Ends by 28octo: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
What replies?
ur mama'
Romance / Re: More Dan 4 Blood Oath Bfr D Relationship Ends by 28octo: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
deshclones: @ op...you and your girl are both sick in the head....blood oath in 2012...who in Bleep's name still does that shit in this age and tym...go rot in hell for all I care...you are both myopic and silly..look at the way you are hurling insults at everybody...no wonder the girl left your lily levered arse..despite the silly oath you guys took...

Btwn...try and insult me....just once...and I will scatter ya head..wot nerves...smh
u re a dog's 'yanch'... I bleeped ur mama dats y she left me. person dats d bleeped generation u re frm
Politics / Re: Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2012
alaoeri: Poster is on d.o.p.e

ibori is a man jonathan remains a boi thats y we re suffrng
Romance / Re: More Dan 4 Blood Oath Bfr D Relationship Ends by 28octo: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
angiemartinez: @op sure u r alryt or u r jst trying 2 b sarcastic? If u dnt want coments, then u shudnt av postd it.

folo d thread and see d type of comments
Romance / Re: More Dan 4 Blood Oath Bfr D Relationship Ends by 28octo: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
joeydozzy: I was gonna help but you're too rude to need advice. chill out dude

rude how?
Politics / Re: Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2012
tobechi20:

poster, with due respect, WHO ARE U INFLUENCING??

it's now clear to me that u are a jew. Well for now shut up
Politics / Uduaghan/ogboru Part4... Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by 28octo: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2012
The battle is set for democratic peoples party(dpp) cansdidate Ogburu and the peoples democrayic part (pdp) uduaghan for a review. Ogboru approached the supreme court for review of its judgment. Now d stage is set lets see how it goes.
NB: ogboru is wasting his bloody tyme. Uduaghan is performing(working or stealing) nothing can stop him. Not even d fear of EFCc or the walls of any prison.
Politics / Re: Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2012
tobechi20: Poster, with due respect, ARE U INFLUENTIAL?

what do u think? Sure u knw d ans
Politics / Re: Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2012
denko: @Poster i wish you end up like Ibori(in your own present level)

ur papa
Politics / Re: Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2012
Tyche:
Real phucking stup!d ...

ur parents should b flogd 4 giving birth to a donkey. Wht arrogance on display!
Politics / Re: Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2012
denko: People that their parent does not even respect each other come online to castigate Gej for no just genuine reason it quite unfortunate.
Bleep u! U have ass for brains. Ur mother is a toads chikd thats why u reasn lik one
Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2012
egift:

No. Just a member of his legions (the Lie Syndicates abi na PDP Lie Mercenaries) grin

BTW, my God is bigger than you god
Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2012
egift:

No. Just a member of his legions (the Lie Syndicates abi na PDP Lie Mercenaries) grin

BTW, my God is bigger than you god

they dia dey blow grammar! E go soon clear for una eye. We dnt want short govnr in Edo state
Politics / Re: Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2012
don buchi: I can see some people are headless undecided
headless? Y u guys hate truth? U re just haters of d man. Who among u is clean?
Is Bode George not influential? Why was he at the presidential rally? Ibori is a saint compare to Jonathan
Politics / Re: Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2012
don buchi: I can see some people are headless undecided
headless? Y u guys hate truth? U re just haters of d man. Who among u is clean?
Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2012
egift:

No. His is No: 00126, part of the 5th batch BEAF did orientation for yesterday. He is trying our the second topic that said "When Saying The Truth Is No Longer Helping PDP, State A Bold Lie" grin grin grin

Uncooked Beaf on Rampage!

d gods at ur door step. Me beef?
Politics / Re: Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2012
tobechi20: On what basis for classifying influential people
do you have a dictionary? Check for 'influence' and zero it on d larger Nigeria. That's what i meant
Politics / Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2012
Yes James Ibori is serving term in London but the Odidigborigbo of africa commands more respect than president Jonathan. The Delta state born politician is by no means restricted to the walls of prison. Infact, were he in d position of President, Nigeria would have being better.
Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2012
Demdem: The same PDP the benin gods has rejected shocked shocked i doubt this oooo

whats gods? Oshomhoe exits july 14
Romance / Re: More Dan 4 Blood Oath Bfr D Relationship Ends by 28octo: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
Now run along and go play in the sand

kk
Romance / Re: More Dan 4 Blood Oath Bfr D Relationship Ends by 28octo: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2012
Mynd_44: It is spelt sealed not "silled"
noted person
Romance / Re: More Dan 4 Blood Oath Bfr D Relationship Ends by 28octo: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
Actually, you asked for their opinion and they gave it. Why are you so silly?

me silly? May d gods blast ur brains. U have shit for brains bro. Yes i asked their opinion but not follishness! Man if u have nothng reasnbl to contribute u keep silled lips
Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2012
kabba7: Somebody has been smoking too much weed and the parents will need to seek urgent help from the closest juju man in the village shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

really? Dnt worry una eye go soon clear
Romance / Re: More Dan 4 Blood Oath Bfr D Relationship Ends by 28octo: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2012
Jojo Armani: Na wa o o blood oath 4 dis 2012. Continue now abi ur blood don finish. @OP u feel u get mouth to attack anybody, laughing @u. U neva see anytin.
Jojo Armani: Na wa o o blood oath 4 dis 2012. Continue now abi ur blood don finish. @OP u feel u get mouth to attack anybody, laughing @u. U neva see anytin.
gods go purnish u! Ur fada. Whats ur problem? Did I ask ur opinion? Clown
Romance / Re: More Dan 4 Blood Oath Bfr D Relationship Ends by 28octo: 7:15am On Jul 11, 2012
Excelboi: Op, dis is NL romance sectn. The way u are reactn to posts in this thread wil just earn u more insults rather than solutn. Dnt take anytn here serious

thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.