Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,538 members, 7,905,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:34 AM

28octo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 28octo's Profile / 28octo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Politics / Fraud@pump/fuel Station by 28octo: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Ways we get cheated at the fuel station
1. Fuel dispensed at most pump stations across the country mixed with condensate.
2. The dispensing machine adjusted to under dispensed by owners/station manager
3. Pump attentands are the worst offenders because at exorbitant rate they cheat via the following method:
i. Refusal to program the machine
ii. Constantly pressing the pump head to jump the actual dispensed meter reading.
We should say no to fraud
Politics / Rainoil Asaba Selling Fuel @110(above Approved Pump Price). by 28octo: 6:35am On Nov 26, 2015
Somebody should as a matter of urgency inform regulators as well as the state govt if they not aware. It should be noted that rainoil is one of the few major oil marketers in the country with retail outlet across the country.
Politics / Former President Jonathan Admitted by 28octo: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2015
“I was the one who even told Oga about the development and Oga said he would meet him in London on one of his trips. Unfortunately, my boss(president Jonathan) fell ill and was rushed to King Edward Hospital and the meeting was aborted.”former petroleum minister.

But this was never reported as it was one of the many 'shades' that characterised the GEJ administration
Politics / Re: Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel by 28octo: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
The tone of the chairman is one of a biased mind. Such a person no matter how learned can never be objective with a report such as this. Am not a rivers person but there's something I know of Amechi, he is never a reckless person.
1shortblackboy:
so? Na ameachi money? Abi na ein papa own ? If the allegation is true that means He saved d money then spent it. In d long run d money wasn't saved at all then. Thes APC supporters have graduated into fanatics and logical reasoning is becoming alian to u people.
Education / Re: ASUP Strike Called Off With No Demand Fulfilled? by 28octo: 8:14am On Jul 01, 2013
storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
strike very much aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Politics / Re: Nigeria PRESIDENT (GEJ)IS Above The Constitution. by 28octo: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
Gbawe:

My own fear with GEJ, now totally validated, was that Nigeria was gaining another stooge and staunch disciple of a retrogressive establishment that deliberately ensures our constitution and institutions remain impotent and bastardized caricatures of what obtains elsewhere.

The matter of asset declaration is a very apt example. I am not really concerned with the provisions of the constitution because I know the Nigerian constitution, when our lawless and undemocratic leaders want to ignore it, is not worth the paper it is written on.

Issues, above everything else, remains about the ethical and moral laxity of the President of a nation being destroyed by corruption that enables him not to "give a damn" to the extent he cannot see his duty of leading by example if he is to convince anyone he is a genuine part of the solution.

my bro Jonah is no president. Its such a shame that with a population this large all we have for a president is a man dat can't effectivly discuss without a script frimhis aides
Romance / Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by 28octo: 5:07am On Aug 11, 2012
Princeparix:
checkout EBEMMA'S post
clown not everybdy is as scared as u. Obvsly u re not man enough bcs dis topic actually originated from ur frustrated state of bot been able to aproach ladies with toys. Shame
Crime / Re: Vice Principal Kills Principal In Delta School by 28octo: 5:04am On Aug 11, 2012
freecocoa: judging by what you wrote which emanates from your devilish mind,you are not worth wasting my time on,so please jog along,you clearly are a m0r0n.

queen of clown I see u re no friend of truth abi? Shame am sure u re not far frm her door steps. Root cause plz? Do remind me...if she zip her pants who for kill her. Toad!!!
Science/Technology / Re: Amazing Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea. by 28octo: 4:49am On Aug 11, 2012
Deedee49:

Are u blind? Or u just can't read? He said "found in the red sea"!
no b only red sea them for see am, na pink sea!! Is you see the one I catch fron Green sea? Coming soon to NL

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: Amazing Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea. by 28octo: 4:47am On Aug 11, 2012
tellwisdom: who drew this picture??

that snake was designd by Lee Chin Sho' of China photoschool. Lee try oo see as d thing fine
Politics / Nigeria PRESIDENT (GEJ)IS Above The Constitution. by 28octo: 4:34am On Aug 11, 2012
When a President delibrately take a stand against the constitution and nobody talks, then he is clearly above the constitution. In d first instance, we can only say to have a president when he has fully satisfied all d requirement ti ascend the office of the president of Nigeria. The Nigeria constitution section140,subsectn 1 states, "a person elected to the office of President shall NOT begin to performthe functions of that office until he has declared his assets and liabilities". I have not seen anywhere GEJ declared his asset since 2011, instead he declares to Nigerian, "..its a personal thing". By the provisions of the constitution I dare say we don't have a president yet.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by 28octo: 4:15am On Aug 11, 2012
Koikoi:

That depends on your definition of truth. Just like you have rightly pointed out, Bakare's just too resentful. Bakare is not objective in his criticism of the President. In fact, he's attacking the person and not his ideas. Imaging a so called man of God abusing the president, his wife and his mother and as if that is not enough, he has started throwing tantrums at his people (Utuoke people). Haba! what kind of a man of God is this?

my friend, d idea and the man is one and thesame. From the very day GEJ ON NATIONAL SAID ASSET DECLERATION "..IS A PERSONAL THING" wheras it's there in d constitution that its's a must before "..u start performing the activities of that office" thats enough to say we don't have a president in the first place
Religion / Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by 28octo: 4:08am On Aug 11, 2012
Caesar1988: pastor bakare is devil.......Very few pastors will make heaven........

u re a drift man!!! Too many ur likes on NL, focus on d issue raised
Religion / Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by 28octo: 4:06am On Aug 11, 2012
Caesar1988: pastor bakare is devil.......Very few pastors will make heaven........
Religion / Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by 28octo: 4:04am On Aug 11, 2012
meksroland: Tunde Bakare is a devil and a blood thirsty demon. t

who is this fool? U just jumped out of d blues to display ignorance. Whats demonic about this? Exit this thread before u make a fool of urslf plzzzz
Crime / Re: Vice Principal Kills Principal In Delta School by 28octo: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2012
Michael Avede: Wel i dnt blame d v.p cause over trowyin is aloud. Nor be him start am. Am even hangry 4 women when day ar on top thez always lik to control men personality.
...........ee the VP ...my God! U need to see him..humbled by d closed walls... D same gentle looks ... Wat transpired dat lead to her death dat night remains a mystery... Still
Romance / Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by 28octo: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2012
Princeparix:
checkout EBEMMA'S post
first let me make smthng clear, I dn't have a car.

Fat lady,slim,shor,dark ,rich,poor etc... One thing stands... Its d fact they all have a heart,blood..that qualifies them as humans.

Car?....that one nor join
Politics / Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Chewing Gum While Raisng POD by 28octo: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
fynewaka: Bros, wetin dey guy even talk sef? Abi na dey impeachment wey him hear? Cos nepa just struck in my area.
my brother he was just concerned with d impeachment nothing more. You knw he is frm Bayelsa so he obvsly was in defnc of GEJ
Politics / Nigerian House Of Rep Member Chewing Gum While Raisng POD by 28octo: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hahahahhahah Nigeria! Rep member chewing gum while raisng point of oder during plenary. Hon Nado Karybo of Bayelsa state was clearly seen chewing gum while in session. Na wa ooo! See naija parliament..
I still dey laff ... Hahahhhahahahaha
nigeria parliament is a joke!
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Start eating a balanced diet and nourish your brain.
wtevr
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Next time never use moronic sophism that you cannot back up on me.

get off d 'feeder'... Try spoon plz!
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2012
Sagamite:

SHOW ME WHERE I PRAISED GEJ!

go jor
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 7:46am On Jul 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Show me where I praised GEJ!
plz check again
Family / Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 6:09am On Jul 17, 2012
tpia@:
if you slept with your wife at so and so time, and a baby came out eight to nine months later, then i think you should know it was your s.perm which resulted in that baby.

however, if you're one of those cat and mouse relationships which resemble tom and jerry, then your fears may be justified and the dna test can be your gospel.

say maybe you and your wife patronized a baby farm or she had someone helping you perform your husbandly duty at the same time you did your own.

ehenn!!
Family / Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 6:07am On Jul 17, 2012
Ivynwa: You mean that people are subjected to the indignity of DNA test all for Visa. Jeez, bad economy wey dey make everybody waka leave Naija don insult us Nigerians Finish.

it's only for those who apply for visa for their child/children
Family / Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
hannydarl:

My dear out of their kids this boy is the spitting image of the guy o.inshort the guy was still denying that he is not the owner.but after the babe gavbe birth and everyone in the family saw how the baby resembles his dad they just begged the girls people and took the child for the my uncle by fire by force. My guy now accepted responsibility. The others that don't look the tiniest bit like him turned out to be his kids
hahahhaahha ... Anywy I do hope ppl learn frm past mstakes
Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
deshclones:

going to court indeed...m0r0nic ph00l...for your mind you are a pdp bigwig...i die fighting if you even know the p.a to the p.a to the p.a of anenih or Charles..clown that took four different blood oaths with his dumb gf..m0r0n..piss off jor..you are too stupid to live
ehen? I should piss off? E go soon clear for ur eye ...ehen d blood oath issue dnt make me cry ooo .. U re insultng my woman
Politics / Edo Election: ACN And Oshomhole Rigged We Are Goin 2 Court by 28octo: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
"The battle is not over we are challenging the result in court" says a PDP chietain. It's clear the PDP are making final plans to approache the tribunal to challenge the result of the July 14th guber polls in Edo state. Tribunal part 2 starts now
Politics / Edo Election: ACN And Oshomhole Rigged We Are Goin 2 Court by 28octo: 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
"The battle is not over we are challenging the result in court" says a PDP chietain. It's clear the PDP are making final plans to approache the tribunal to challenge the result of the July 14th guber polls in Edo state. Tribunal part 2 starts now
Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
egift: And the winner is....how about that OP? grin

oshomhole rigged d election clear and simple.
We are goin to court
Family / Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
tpia@:
Most of these "i had an affair for my husband's sake to protect him from knowing he's infertile" stories are tales by moonlight imo.

dats true shall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.