Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,449 members, 7,940,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 (15259 Views)

Jonathan Received Land In Abuja Green Area— Melaye / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 7:46am On Jul 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Show me where I praised GEJ!
plz check again
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Pukkah: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2012
Johndoe100: What amazes me on this thread is that not one person has raised the point that this is a [b]PURELY INTERNAL MATTER[/b] of Bayelsa state. If the elected representatives of the people are happy with it, how can some vampires from the southwest be crying over what they want to do with their money. [/b]All of a sudden people who despise, yes even hate Bayelsa and all its people are now so so sad about the supposed wrong done to the state.

Also we seem to have reached the point where any allegation made by Sahara reporters is true. Is this not just further proof that the haters are gradually becoming desperate? Ammunition is getting short so any straw will seem to do.

I shudder at the mere thought that I share the same country with someone like you. That is if indeed you are a Nigerian citizen because a patriotic countryman could not have made this kind of annoying, embarrassing, and nonsensical comments. Do you understand the real issues at stake? Do you know the meaning of [b]TRANSFORMATION
?

Must you comment? Must you defend the senseless and sickening actions from the so-called leaders? Must you embarrass and debase our common nationality by the way you reason? Must you pollute the internet space with this kind of malodorous logic? Must you tribalize every issue?

Is there any hope for Nigeria when the youths of today, who are supposed to be at the vanguard of liberation, sell their souls for a plate of porridge and advance the cause of those oppressing them? SMH!
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Sagamite(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2012
28octo :

plz check again

SHOW ME WHERE I PRAISED GEJ!
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Pukkah: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2012
dedeike:

If you don't know what to say, please lick Tom Tom. Much as I hve reservations over the controversial appointment, we must not loose sight of the fact that the person in question is just a first lady-the wife of the president. She is not a govt functionary. She is not recognized by our laws. The position of first lady is unknown to the constitution. She is not being paid from FG purse.
She can decide to work anywhere she likes or even engage in petty trading. That's her business.

It is only Bayelsans that reserve the right to question the promotion. They know the position of the law on her astronomical promotion. In this case, it is the Bayelsa state civil service rules that is applicable.

What I find rather strange is the vicious attempt to use this Bayelsa promotion to deride the FG and rubbish all the giant efforts being recorded daily.

What has Patience Jonathan's promotion got to do with the ongoing transformation in the oil sector? What has this promotion to do with the AIG Imoukehde committee?

For the first time in our history, the president had a meeting with leaders of the three arms of govt for the prosecution of those indicted in the oil subsidy probes. We were later told by the media that prosecution may start next week.

If you go thru the provisions of the new PIB formulated by this govt, you will appreciate govts sincerity to bring transperancy and accountability to the oil sector.

Govt is working towards reducing wastages in every sector. They slashed the allowances of lawmakers drastically. They sought to close the window of corruption in NNPC by removing subsidy but the very cabal fought back thru mass protests. They involved KPMG to audit NNPC for the first time and the report has led to mass sack of NNPC LEADERSHIP.

They passed the dreaded FOI ACT for increased access to hitherto privileged govt information.

They have started the bio metric verification of staff of all federal establishments. Already, this has started yielding fruits as the police pension fraud was discovered and culprits charged to court.

Wow, see logic!

"It is wrong to question the promotion because the people doing so are not Bayelsans".

"The promotion is right because it is yet to be questioned by Bayelsans".

Sincerely, all the lackeys, hangers-on, paid agents, oafs, minions, proteges, apologists, jesters, courtiers, and bootlickers of government and their cohorts should have the common sense to know when to shut up or stay out of certain discussions. It is more honourable to do so. But, really, do they have honour?
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2012
Sagamite:

SHOW ME WHERE I PRAISED GEJ!

go jor
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Sagamite(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2012
28octo :

go jor

You are a person!

Next time never use moronic sophism that you cannot back up on me.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Next time never use moronic sophism that you cannot back up on me.

get off d 'feeder'... Try spoon plz!
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Orikinla(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
nwanna89: Na today? When my mom left the civil service in the early 80s to the US to study, she was told not to bother resigning. Apparently, her supervisor kept collecting her salary, and she realized sometime in 2004 she was still in civil service payroll. Someone was "eating" the salary all this while
. Nigeria is a comedy of errors and a tragedy of horrors. Only JEHOVAH God can save us!
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Sagamite(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
28octo :

get off d 'feeder'... Try spoon plz!

Start eating a balanced diet and nourish your brain.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Start eating a balanced diet and nourish your brain.
wtevr
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by AvailableCofOLa(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
They've eaten with greed... They've sucked this country dry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo AD Campaign Bus Destroyed By Hoodlums(photo) / Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year / Only States Can Give Land For Cattle Colonies - Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.